There are apparitions of old wrecks sighted all over the world.
全世界都有看到老旧幽灵沉船的事件
The S.S. Violet, the Griffon, the Flying Dutchman.
紫罗兰号♥ 格里芬号♥ 飞翔的荷兰人号♥
Almost all of them are death omens.
几乎都是死亡预兆
So what happens? You see the ship,
那是怎么个情况 你看到船
and then a few hours later...
几小时后
you pucker up and kiss your ass goodbye?
你就死翘翘了
Basically.
差不多吧
What's the next step?
接下来怎么办
I gotta ID the boat.
我得确认是哪艘船
Shouldn't be too hard.
应该不难
I mean, how many three-mast clipper ships
在海岸沉没的三桅高速帆船
are wrecked off the coast?
能有几艘啊
I checked that too, actually.
这我也查了
Over 150.
150多艘
Yeah.
是啊
Crap.
该死
This is where we parked the car, right?
我们是把车停这里了吧
I thought so.
我记得是
Where's my car?
我的车呢
Did you feed the meter?
你给停车表投币了吗
Yes, I fed the meter.
当然了
Sam, where's my car? Somebody stole my car?
萨姆 我的车呢 有人偷我车了吗
Calm down, Dean.
冷静 迪恩
I am calmed down. Someone stole my...
我冷静 有人偷了我的车
Dean.
迪恩
Take it easy. Take it easy.
放松 放松
The '67 Impala?
67年的英帕拉吗
Was that yours?
那是你的吗
Bela.
贝拉
I'm sorry,
对不起
I had that car towed. You what?
我让人把车拖走了 什么
Well, it was in a tow-away zone.
车停在拖走区里了
No, it wasn't.
才没有
It was when I finished with it.
我鼓捣完后就在了
What the hell are you even doing here?
你为什么会在这里
A little yachting.
就玩玩游艇
You're Alex.
你就是艾莉克丝
You're working with that old lady.
你在跟那位老太太合作
Gert's a dear old friend.
格特是位老朋友
Yeah, right. What's your angle?
得了 你有什么目的
There's no angle.
没什么目的
There's a lot of lovely old women like Gert...
东海岸有好多格特这样
up and down the eastern seaboard.
可爱的老妇人
I sell them charms, perform seances...
我卖♥♥她们魔咒 进行招魂
so they can commune with their dead cats.
让她们跟自己死去的猫交流
And let me guess. It's all a con, none of it's real.
我猜猜 都是骗人的 都不是真的
The comfort I provide them is very real.
我提供的安慰可非常真实
How do you sleep at night?
你晚上怎么睡得着
On silk sheets, rolling naked in money.
睡在丝绸床单上 裸着身在钱里打滚
Really, Sam.
说真的 萨姆
I'd expect the attitude from him. But you?
他对我这么冲我不意外 但你呢
You shot me.
你拿枪打了我
I barely grazed you.
我也就擦伤了你
Cute,
可爱
but a bit of a drama queen, yeah?
但有点夸张 是吧
You do know what's going on around here.
你清楚现在的情况吧
This ghost ship thing, it is real.
这艘鬼船是真的
I'm aware.
我知道
Thanks for telling Gert the case wasn't solved, by the way.
对了 谢谢你们告诉格特案子没结
It isn't. She didn't know that.
是没结 她原本不知道
Now the old bag's stopped payment
这下那老婆子停止了付款
and she's demanding some real answers.
还要求知道真♥相♥
Look,
听着
just stay out of my way before you cause any more trouble.
你们别碍我事 别给我惹更多麻烦了
I'd get to that car if I were you...
还是赶紧去把车取回来吧
before they find the arsenal in the trunk.
免得他们发现后备箱里的军♥火♥库
Ciao.
再见
Can I shoot her?
我可以开枪打她吗
Not in public.
别当众
Hello?
有人吗
No, the police said that he drowned, but
不 警方说他淹死了
I don't understand how...
但我不懂...
I am so sorry for your loss, Mr. Warren.
我很为您的丧亲遗憾 沃伦先生
You know, if you could just tell me one more time
可以再跟我说一遍
about the ship your brother saw?
你哥哥看到的船吗
Ma'am, I think this man's been through quite enough.
女士 我觉得他已经很痛苦了
You should go.
你还是走吧
But I just have a few more questions.
但我还有几个问题呢
No, you don't.
你没有了
Thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽时间
Sorry you had to deal with that. They're like roaches.
抱歉你还得应付她 他们简直像蟑螂
So, uh, we heard you say your brother saw a ship?
我们听到你说你哥哥看到过艘船
Yeah, that's right.
对
Did he tell you what it looked like?
他说过那船什么样吗
It was, uh, like the old Yankee Clippers,
就像老洋基快船
a smuggling vessel.
走私船
A rakish topsail, a barkentine rigging.
气派的上桅帆 三桅船索具
Angel figurehead on the bow.
船首上有天使艏饰像
That's a lot of detail for a ship your brother saw.
你哥哥看到的船你能说得这么详细
My brother and I were night diving.
我哥哥和我当时在夜间潜水
I saw the ship too.
我也看到那船了
Excuse me, officers. I'm not sure those men...
不好意思 警官 我觉得那俩人不是...
All right. Well, we'll be in touch.
好吧 我们再联♥系♥
Thank you.
谢谢
I see you got your car back.
看来你们取回了车
You really wanna come near me
我手里有上膛的枪呢
when I got a loaded gun in my hands?
你真想靠近我吗
Now, now, mind your blood pressure.
好了 小心血压
Why are you even still here?
你们为什么还在这里
You have enough to ID the boat.
你们有足够信息查到船名了
That guy back there saw the ship.
刚刚那人看到船了
Yeah, and?
是吗 怎么了
And he's going to die.
他会死的
So we have to save him.
我们得救他
How sweet.
真好心
You think this is funny?
你觉得这好笑吗
He's cannon fodder.
他就是炮灰
He can't be saved in time and you know it.
你们赶不及救他的 你们知道
Yeah, well, see, we have souls. So
是啊 可我们有灵魂
we're gonna try.
我们要试试看
Yeah. Well, I'm actually gonna find the ship
但我能找到那艘船
and put an end to this.
结束这一切
But you have fun.
你们好好玩吧
Bela, how'd you get like this?
贝拉 你怎么会变成这样的
What, did Daddy not give you enough hugs or something?
怎么 爸爸抱你不够多吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Your daddy give you enough?
你♥爸♥爸抱你够多吗
Don't you dare look down your nose at me.
你少看不起我
You're no better than I am.
你没比我强到哪去
We help people.
我们帮助他人
Come on.
得了
You do this out of vengeance and obsession.
你们这么做是出于复仇和执迷
You're a stone's throw from being a serial killer.
你们离连环杀手也就一步之遥
Whereas I, on the other hand,
而我呢
I get paid to do a job, and I do it.
我收钱做事 我会把事办妥
So you tell me, which is healthier?
你倒是说 谁更健康
Bela, why don't you just leave?
贝拉 你走吧
We've got work to do.
我们还有工作要做呢
Yeah, you're 0 for 2.
是啊 你们现在0:2呢
Bang-up job so far.
做得真好
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表