No one knew, okay? Not the university, not anybody.
没人知道 大学不知道 谁都不知道
I already spoke with a lawyer,
我已经问过律师了
and he told me that I can't be held liable for anything.
他说 我不需要为任何事负责
Maybe you couldn't,
或许吧
but that was before the new evidence came to light.
但那是新证据出现之前了
New evidence?
新证据
What new evidence?
什么新证据
I'm not at liberty to say.
这我不便透露
Look, I'm just a grad student, this was a gig to cover tuition.
我只是个研究生 做这个只是为挣学费
Maybe so. But, uh, still this...
或许吧 但是...
this could go on your permanent record.
这可能会被记入你的永久记录
Unless you hand over the doctor's research to me.
除非你把博士的研究交给我
All of it.
全部给我
Look, I don't know what the RA said, but,
我不知道宿舍助理说了什么
I was growing ferns.
但我只是在种蕨类植物
Take it easy, Phish, that's not why I'm here.
别激动 小子 我不是为此而来
Really?
是吗
Thank God. Okay.
谢天谢地 好吧
I wanna talk to you about Dr. Gregg's sleep study.
我想找你问问格雷格博士的睡眠研究
Yeah. Dr. Gregg just died, right?
嗯 格雷格博士死了 是吧
You were one of his test subjects, right? Yeah.
你曾是他的实验对象之一 是吧 嗯
Unless you're on duty or whatever?
除非你在执勤什么的
I guess I can make an exception.
我也可以破个例
Now, Dr. Gregg was testing treatments for a,
格雷格博士在测试的治疗是针对
"Charcot-Wilbrand syndrome"?
"夏-威二氏综合征"的
Which means...?
意思是
I...
我
I can't dream.
我不能做梦
I had this bike accident when I was a kid...
我小时候出过自行车事故
and I banged my head pretty good and
脑袋撞坏了
I haven't had a dream since.
此后再就没做过梦
Till the study. You know.
直到参与这项研究
Sort of.
算是做了梦吧
What'd the doc give you?
博士给了你什么
It's this yellow tea.
一种黄色的茶
It smelled awful,
气味很恶心
tasted worse.
尝起来更糟
What did it do?
它有什么效果
Just passed right out.
我昏睡了过去
And I had the most vivid, super-intense dream.
我做了个特别逼真强烈的梦
Like a bad acid trip, you know? Totally.
就像不好的迷幻剂体验 了解
I mean, no.
我...不了解
That was it.
就是这样
I dropped out of the study right after that.
之后我就退出了研究
I didn't like it.
我不喜欢那感觉
To tell you the truth...
老实说
it kind of scared me.
那让我害怕了
How is he?
他怎么样了
No change.
没变化
What you got?
你查到什么了
Well, considering what you told me about the doc's experiments...
根据你告诉我的博士的实验的事
Bobby's wall is starting to make hell of a lot more sense.
鲍比墙上的东西就能理出头绪来了
How so? This plant, Silene capensis...
怎么说 这种植物
is also known as African Dream Root.
被称为非洲梦根
It's been used by shaman and medicine men for centuries.
数世纪以来都有萨满巫师和巫医使用它
Let me guess. They dose up...
我猜猜 他们服药
bust out didjeridus, and start kicking around the hackey.
然后拿出土著乐器 跳起土著舞蹈
Not quite.
不是的
If you believe the legends...
如果你相信传说
it's used for dreamwalking.
它是用于梦行的
I mean, entering another person's dreams,
进入他人的梦境
poking around in their heads.
在他们脑袋里转悠
I take it we believe the legends?
那我们相信传说咯
When don't we?
我们什么时候不信了
But dreamwalking is just the tip of the iceberg.
但梦行还只是冰山一角
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, this Dream Root is some serious mojo.
这梦根法力强大
You take enough of it, with practice,
如果你服得够多 练得够多
you can become a regular Freddy Krueger.
你基本上能成为《猛鬼街》里的弗莱迪
You can control anything.
你可以控制一切
You could turn bad dreams good,
你可以把噩梦变好
you could turn good dreams bad.
把好梦变坏
And killing people in their sleep?
还能在人的梦里杀了他们
For example.
可以
So let's say...
那么
let's say this doc was testing this stuff on his patients,
假设博士拿他的病人试了这玩意
Tim Leary-style.
就像当初测试迷幻剂的蒂姆·莱利
Somebody gets pissed at him, decides to give him a dream visit...
有人生他的气 便决定潜入他的梦境
he goes nighty-night.
他就长眠了
What about Bobby?
那鲍比呢
I mean, if the killer came after him, how come he's still alive?
如果杀手也找上了他 他怎么还活着
I don't know.
我不知道
Help me!
救我
Somebody help me!
谁救救我
Help me!
救我
So how do we find our homicidal sandman?
我们要怎么找到杀人睡魔
Could be anyone. Yeah?
可能是任何人 是吗
Yeah. Anyone who knew the doctor
嗯 任何认识博士的人
and had access to his dream shrooms.
还能拿到他的梦根
Maybe one of his test subjects or something?
或许是他的哪个实验对象
Possible. But his research was pretty sketchy. I mean...
可能吧 但他的研究不怎么靠谱
I don't know how many subjects he had or who all of them were.
我都不知道他有多少实验对象 他们是谁
What?
怎么了
In any other case, we'd be calling Bobby
换了是其他案子 我们现在肯定会
and asking him for help right now.
联♥系♥鲍比 向他求助
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你是对的
What?
什么
Let's go talk to him.
我们去跟他谈吧
Sure, I think we might find the conversation a bit one-sided.
好啊 但那样对话可能会比较单边
Not if we're tripping on some Dream Root.
除非我们也服用梦根
What? You heard me.
什么 没错
You wanna go dreamwalking inside Bobby's head?
你要去鲍比脑袋里梦行吗
Yeah. Why not? Maybe we could help.
有何不可 或许我们能帮忙
We have no idea what's crawling around in there.
我们都不知道里面有什么
How bad could it be? Bad.
能有多糟 很糟
Dude, it's Bobby.
哥们 这可是鲍比
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
One problem, though, we're fresh out of African Dream Root.
但有个问题 我们没有非洲梦根
So unless you know someone who can score some...
除非你认识个能找到梦根的人
Crap. What?
该死 怎么了
Bela. Bela?
贝拉 贝拉
Crap.
该死
You're actually suggesting we ask her a favor?
你真是在提议我们向她求助吗
I'm feeling dirty just thinking about it, but yeah.
我光想想都觉得恶心 但是的
Sam.
萨姆
Bela, I didn't think there's a chance in hell you'd show up.
贝拉 我没想到你真会来
Well, I'm full of surprises.
我就是充满惊喜
Though, truthfully...
但说实话
you wanna know why I'm here?
你想知道我为什么来吗
Okay.
好
Because of you.
因为你
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I can't stop thinking about you. What?
我脑子里都是你 什么
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Sam. Sam. Sam.
萨姆 萨姆 萨姆
Sam, wake up!
萨姆 醒醒
Dude, you were out.
哥们 你睡得好香
And making some serious happy noises.
还发出了特幸福的叫声
Who were you dreaming about?
你梦到谁了
What? No one. Nothing.
什么 没谁 没有
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表