Damn it, boys.
该死 小子们
Pack your crap.
收拾东西
Why? Where we going?
干吗 我们去哪
We're gonna go hunt the bitch down.
我们要去找到那贱♥人♥
Sam, I was wondering.
萨姆 我想问
When you were in my head, what did you see?
你在我脑袋里时 都看到了什么
Just Jeremy. He kept me separated from you.
就是杰里米 他把你我分开了
Easier to beat my brains out that way, I guess.
大概那样打扁我的脑袋更轻松吧
What about you? You never said.
你呢 你没提起过
Nothing. I was looking for you the whole time.
没什么 我一直找你来着
Sam.
萨姆
Yeah?
嗯
I've been doing some thinking.
我想了很多
And...
我...
Well, the thing is...
是这样的
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
I don't wanna go to hell.
我不想下地狱
All right. Yeah.
那好吧
We'll find a way to save you.
我们会想办法救你的
Okay, good.
那好
You can't escape me, Dean. You're gonna die.
你别想逃过我 迪恩 你死定了
And this?
这
This is what you're gonna become.
就是你将变成的模样
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表