Just Dad.
就是爸爸
You know, him and his secrets.
他和他的秘密
Spend all this time with the guy,
跟他在一起那么久
it's like we barely even know the man.
可我们还是不怎么了解他
Well, we're about to learn something.
我们马上要了解到点什么了
No demons allowed.
恶魔止步
Blood.
血
Check this out.
看啊
Whoever broke in here got tagged.
闯进来的人被打中了
Dear old Dad.
亲爱的老爸
I got two sets of boot treads here.
我看到两组靴印
Looks like it was a two-man job.
看来是两人作案
And our friend with the buckshot in him,
被打中的那个
looks like he kept walking.
看来没被打死
So, what's the deal? Dad would do work here or something?
怎么回事 爸爸会在这里工作吗
Living the high life, as usual.
还是生活得那么奢侈
1995. No way.
1995年的 不会吧
That's my division championship soccer trophy.
那是我的区足球锦标赛奖杯
I can't believe he kept this.
真不敢相信他留下了这个
Yes.
是啊
Probably the closest you ever came to being a boy.
那可能是你最像个小男孩的时刻了
It's my first sawed-off. I made it myself.
是我的第一把锯断猎枪 我自己做的
Sixth grade.
六年级
Holy crap.
我去
Look at this, he had land mines.
看这个 他还有地雷
Which they didn't take.
他们没拿
Or the guns.
也没拿枪
I guess they knew what they were after, huh?
看来他们很清楚自己想要什么
Dean, check this out.
迪恩 看啊
See these symbols?
看到这些符号♥了吗
That's binding magic.
那是束缚咒
These are curse boxes.
这都是诅咒盒
Curse boxes.
诅咒盒
Supposed to keep the evil mojo in, right?
那是用来把邪恶魔法困在里面的 是吧
Kinda like the Pandora deal. Yeah.
就像潘多拉魔盒 对
Yeah. They're built to contain the power of the cursed object.
嗯 是建造来容纳诅咒物件魔力的
Dad's journal did mention a whole bunch of stuff, you know?
爸爸的日记里是提到过好多东西
Dangerous hexed items, fetishes.
危险的被施咒的物品 魔物
He never did say where they ended up. Yeah.
可他没说过那些东西都哪去了 是啊
Well, this must be his toxic-waste dump.
看来这里是他的有毒垃圾场
One box is missing.
有个盒子不见了
Great.
好啊
Well, maybe they didn't open it.
或许他们没打开
Come on, man. Let's open it.
来吧 伙计 我们把它打开
Shut up about the damn box!
别逼逼那破盒子了
Do you see what's happening here?
你看到现在的情况了没有
I'm literally bleeding to death.
我都要流血致死了
I'm gonna open it. Grossman.
我要打开它 格罗斯曼
Look, what if this is really worth something?
如果这玩意真挺值钱呢
What, we should just hand it over to her?
怎么 我们就该把这交给她吗
We took all the risk.
冒险是我们冒的
Hell, Wayne, you got shot.
韦恩 你还中枪了
And all for a lousy few hundred bucks.
就为了几百块
Now, we could make more selling whatever it is ourselves.
我们自己卖♥♥掉里面的东西 能挣更多
Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑 开什么玩笑
It's a rabbit's foot. It's a rabbit's foot, Grossman!
是只兔脚 是只兔脚 格罗斯曼
I'm gonna die for a damn rabbit's foot.
我要为只破兔脚而死了
Great. Now what?
好啊 又怎么了
Foster.
福斯特
Listen, guys, not to be a drag or nothing,
听着 伙计们 不是我找事
but it's 6:00 in the morning. Right.
但这才大早上6点 好吧
Can't you keep it down? No, we...
你们不能小点声吗 不
just got a situation here is all. Sorry.
我们就是有点情况 抱歉
What the hell happened to you?
你是怎么了
Shotgun happened to me.
被猎枪打了
Grossman. Yeah.
格罗斯曼 嗯
Under my sink, there's a medical kit.
我水池下面有个医疗包
And get some water boiling.
再去烧点水
Okay.
好
I used to be an Army medic, you know, in Nam.
我在越南做过医护兵
So I guess this is your lucky day.
看来你今天走运了
Connecticut. Last three digits: 880.
康涅狄格州 最后三位是880
Yup. That's it.
对 就是它
Should've blacked out their plates
真不该不涂黑♥车♥牌
before they parked in front of the security camera.
就停在监控范围内
Four kings.
四个K
You see that? Unbelievable.
看到了吗 难以置信
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯
Deal it up again.
再发一次
King of hearts?
红桃K
Ace of hearts.
红桃A
Royal flush.
同花大顺
Grossman, that's the second royal flush in eight hands.
格罗斯曼 这是八手里第二个同花大顺了
Yeah, this is a lot of fun.
对 这真好玩
I can't lose.
我输不了
I mean, really, I... I can't lose.
我真的输不了
Maybe this thing really works.
或许这玩意真好使
You know what I'm saying?
你明白吗
I'll tell you one thing, there's no way in hell,
告诉你 我们绝不能
we're handing it over to that stuck-up bitch.
把它交给那个自命不凡的贱♥人♥
Not after all we've been through.
看看我们受了多少罪
Let's go.
走
Let's get out of here. Let's go have some fun.
我们走吧 我们去玩玩吧
Freeze! Freeze! Nobody move!
别动 都别动
Don't move.
别动
Don't move!
别动
What is this? Stop!
干什么 别动
All right, give us the box.
好了 把盒子给我们
And please tell me that you didn't...
拜托告诉我你们没...
They did.
他们打开了
You opened it?
你们打开了
Are you guys cops, huh?
你们是警♥察♥吗
Are you guys cops? What was in the box?
你们是警♥察♥吗 盒子里是什么
Is that it, huh?
是那个吗
It was, wasn't it?
是吧
What is that thing?
那是什么
Sorry.
抱歉
Dean.
迪恩
I got it.
我拿到了
No, you don't.
不 你没有
Damn!
该死
Sam!
萨姆
That was a lucky break.
好幸运
That a rabbit's foot?
那是兔脚吗
I think it is.
好像是的
I'm not finding anything on it in Dad's journal.
我在爸爸的日记里什么都没找到
Dean, come on. What?
迪恩 拜托 怎么了
That was my gun he was aiming at your head.
他可是拿我的枪对着你的头
My gun don't jam, so that was a lucky break.
我的枪不会卡 所以那是好运气
Not to mention them taking themselves out, also a lucky break.
更别提 他们还自己撞晕了 也是好运气
Here. Scratch one.
来 刮开
Come on, Sam. Scratch and win.
来吧 萨姆 刮开赢奖
Dean, it's gotta be cursed somehow.
迪恩 这上面肯定有诅咒
Otherwise Dad wouldn't have locked it up.
否则爸爸也不会把它锁起来
Twelve hundred dollars.
1200美元
You just won $1200.
你刚赢了1200美元
I don't know, man. Doesn't seem that cursed to me.
我不知道 我不觉得它像诅咒呢
Grossman.
格罗斯曼
Grossman, get up.
格罗斯曼 起来
Grossman, get up.
格罗斯曼 起来
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表