That whole family, cause of death:
那一家人 死因
dehydration and starvation.
脱水和饥饿
There's no signs of restraint. No violence. No struggle.
没有捆绑迹象 没有暴♥力♥和挣扎的痕迹
They just sat down and never got up.
他们就坐下 然后再没起来
But there was a fully-stocked kitchen just yards away.
但几步之外的厨房♥里就有充足的食物呢
Right. What is this, a demon attack?
是啊 怎么回事 恶魔袭击吗
If it is, it's not like anything I ever saw
如果是 我是没见过这种情况
and I've seen plenty.
我可见过不少呢
Well, what now? What should we do?
那现在怎么办 我们该怎么做
We're not gonna do anything. What do you mean?
我们不做什么 什么意思
You guys seem nice enough...
你们看上去不错
but this ain't Scooby-Doo
但这可不是《史酷比狗》
and we don't play well with others.
我们不怎么跟其他人合作
Well, I think we'd cover a lot more ground
我觉得我们如果合作
if we all worked together.
能更高效些
No offense.
无意冒犯
But we're not teaming with the damned fools...
但我们可不要跟打开了
who let the Devil's Gate get opened in the first place.
魔鬼之门的蠢货合作
No offense? Isaac.
还无意冒犯呢 艾萨克
Like you've never made a mistake.
你难道没犯过错吗
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯嗯
Locked my keys in the car.
把钥匙锁在车里过
Turned my laundry pink.
把白衣服洗成粉的过
Never brought on the end of the world, though.
但没带来过世界末日
All right. That's enough.
好吧 我受够了
Guys, this isn't helping. Dean.
各位 这样没什么好处 迪恩
Look, there are a couple hundred more demons out there now.
听着 现在外面还有几百个恶魔呢
We don't know where they are.
我们不知道他们在哪
When they'll strike.
什么时候会出击
There ain't enough hunters in the world
全世界的猎人加起来
to handle something like this.
都不足以应付这种局面
You brought war down on us.
你们给我们带来了战争
On all of us. Okay.
我们所有人 好了
That's quite enough testosterone for now.
你的大男子主义真是够了
I'll check that.
我去看看
We've got it in a 34.
我们有34号♥的
Yeah. Okay.
好的
Is that all right? I think so.
行吗 应该行
Excuse me?
不好意思
Yes?
怎么了
Those are nice shoes.
那鞋真漂亮
Yeah.
是啊
They are nice.
是很漂亮
Those are nice shoes.
那鞋真漂亮
Aren't they?
是吧
I want them. Sorry, last pair.
我想要 抱歉 最后一双了
Excuse me?
打扰一下
I want those shoes.
我想要那双鞋
What, are you crazy? No.
你疯了吗 不行
What? What the...?
什么 干什么...
About 10 minutes ago.
大概10分钟前
I think you better call Grissom. Check that.
最好叫格里瑟姆来 查查看
You know, what happened outside
外面发生的事
makes you realize how fragile life really is.
让人意识到生命多么脆弱
You gotta make every second count.
所以不能浪费人生的一分一秒
Excuse me a minute, would you?
失陪一下 好吗
Sure. Yeah.
嗯 好
Dean, what are you doing?
迪恩 你干什么呢
Comforting the bereaved.
安慰伤心的人
What are you doing? Working.
你在干什么 工作
Dead body. Possible demon attack, that kind of stuff.
死尸 可能是恶魔袭击 什么的
Sam, I'm sorry. It's just, you know,
萨姆 抱歉 我...
I don't have much time left, and, uh...
我时日无多了
I gotta make every second count.
我不能浪费一分一秒
Yeah, right. All right.
嗯 好吧
I'm sorry. Apology accepted.
抱歉 接受你的道歉了
Looking spiffy, Bobby. What were you, a G-man?
收拾得这么干净 鲍比 你是探员吗
Returning from the DA's office.
刚从地检官办公室来
Just spoke to the suspect. Yeah?
跟嫌疑人谈过了 是吗
So what do you think there?
你怎么看
Was she possessed or what?
她是被附身了吗
Don't think so.
看来没有
There's none of the usual signs. No
并没有任何一般的迹象
blackouts, no loss of control.
没断片 没失控
Totally lucid. Just think she really wanted those shoes.
完全清醒 她就是特想要那双鞋
Spilled a glass of holy water on her, just to be sure.
还洒了她一身圣水 以防万一
Nothing.
没反应
Well, maybe she's just some random whack job.
或许她就是个普通的疯子
If it had been an isolated incident, maybe. But
如果这是独♥立♥事件还有可能
first the family, now this?
但先是那一家 现在又这一出
I believe in a lot of things.
我相信很多事
Coincidence ain't one of them.
但不包括巧合
Did you boys find anything around here?
你们在这里有发现吗
No sulphur.
没有硫磺
Nothing. Well, maybe something.
什么都没有 或许有点什么
See?
看
I'm working.
我也在工作
Anything interesting?
有什么发现吗
I don't know, yet.
还不能确定
Might just be a guy.
可能就是个普通人
Or it might be our guy.
也可能是我们要找的人
What time is it?
几点了
Seven past midnight.
午夜12:07
You sure this is the right place? No.
你确定我们找对地方了吗 不确定
But I spent all day canvassing this stupid town...
但我一整天都拿这家伙的丑脸
with this guy's stupid mug and...
在这破地方到处打听
supposedly he drinks at this stupid bar...
据说他在这家破酒吧喝酒
It's not funny. Yeah.
这不好笑 嗯
All right, so...
好吧
So John Doe's name is, uh, Walter Rosen.
无名氏叫沃特·罗森
He's from Oak Park just west of Chicago.
来自芝加哥以西的橡树园
Went missing about a week ago.
大概一周前失踪
The night the Devil's Gate opened? Yep.
魔鬼之门打开那晚吗 对
So you think he's possessed?
你觉得他被附身了
Well, it's a good bet.
很有可能
So, what, he just walks up to someone, touches them...
怎么 他走到一个人面前 摸下那人
and they go stark raving psycho or something?
那人就变成疯子了吗
Those demons that got out of that Gate,
那些冲出了大门的恶魔
they're gonna be able to do all kinds of things we haven't seen.
他们肯定有各种我们没见识过的本事
You mean, the demons we let out.
我们放出来的那些恶魔吗
Guys.
两位
All right. Showtime.
好了 上场吧
Wait a minute.
等等
What?
怎么了
What did I just say?
我刚说什么了
We don't know what to expect out of this guy.
我们不知道这人有什么本事
We should tail him till we know for sure.
我们该跟踪他 探探虚实
So he kills someone
怎么 他杀了人
and we just sit here with our junk in our hands?
而我们只闲坐在这里吗
We're no good dead.
我们死了更没用
We're not gonna make a move untill we know what the score is.
我们不清楚情况 就不能轻举妄动
Bobby, I don't think that's an option.
鲍比 那办法恐怕不行了
Why not?
为什么
Damn it.
该死
Thanks a lot. You're welcome.
多谢 不客气
Pull the car in back.
把车开到后面
We'll be right out.
我们很快就能完事
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
What do you think you're doing?
你想干什么
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表