Give me your phone.
你手♥机♥给我
What for?
干什么
Well, if Gordon knows our cell numbers...
如果戈登知道我们的手♥机♥号♥
he can use the cell signal to track us down.
他能利用手♥机♥信♥号♥♥追踪我们
Yeah.
嗯
Nice. Yeah.
好 嗯
Sam, stay here.
萨姆 待在这里
What? Where are you going now?
干吗 你去哪
I'm going after Gordon.
我去找戈登
What?
什么
Yeah, you heard me.
没错 你听到了
Well, not alone, you're not.
你别想一个人去
Sam, I don't need you to sign me a permission slip, okay?
萨姆 我不需要你给我签准假条
He's after you, not me, and he's turbocharged.
他在追杀你 不是我 他还变身超人了
I want you to stay out of harm's way.
我要你远离危险
I'll take care of it.
我来解决此事
Well, Dean, you're not going by yourself.
迪恩 你别想自己去
You're gonna get yourself killed.
你会害死自己的
Just another day at the office.
那也只是普通的工作日
It's a massively dangerous day at the office.
非常危险的工作日
So what, you're the guy with nothing to lose now?
怎么 你现在是个不怕死的人了
Wait, let me guess. Because...
等等 我猜猜 因为
It's because you're already dead. Right?
你反正也已经死了 是吗
If the shoe fits. You know what, man,
既然事实如此 知道吗
I'm sick and tired of your old stupid kamikaze trip.
我受够了你的敢死队作风
Kamikaze?
敢死队
I'm more like a ninja.
我更像个忍♥者
That's not funny.
这不好笑
It's a little funny. No, it's not.
有点好笑 才不呢
What do you want me to do, Sam?
你想要我做什么 萨姆
Sit around all day, writing sad poems about how I'm gonna die?
整天闲坐着 写关于我要死了的悲情诗歌♥吗
You know what? I've got one.
知道吗 我想到了一首
See, what rhymes with "Shut up, Sam"? Dude,
什么跟"闭嘴 萨姆"押韵 哥们
drop the attitude, Dean.
别这么犯浑了 迪恩
Quit turning everything into a punch line.
别总把一切当做笑话
And you know something else?
而且知道吗
Stop trying to act like you're not afraid.
别再假装你不害怕了
I'm not. You're lying.
我不害怕 你撒谎
And you may as well drop it because I can see right through you.
你别装了 因为我能看穿你
You got no idea what you're talking about.
你根本在说胡话
Yeah, I do.
我没有
You're scared, Dean.
你在害怕 迪恩
You're scared because your year's running out...
你害怕 因为你的一年要结束了
and you're still going to hell and you're freaked.
你没有摆脱下地狱的命运 你很慌
And how do you know that? Because I know you.
你怎么知道 因为我了解你
Really? Yeah.
是吗 对
Because, I've been following you around my entire life.
因为我这辈子一直跟着你转
I mean, I've been looking up to you since I was 4, Dean.
我从四岁起就一直敬仰你 迪恩
Studying you, trying to be just like my big brother.
有样学样 想长大跟我大哥一样
So yeah, I know you.
所以 是的 我了解你
Better than anyone else in the entire world.
比这世上任何人都了解你
And this...
这...
is exactly how you act when you're terrified.
正是你非常害怕时的样子
And, I mean, I can't blame you.
我不怪你
It's just...
就是...
What?
怎么了
It's just I wish you would drop the show and be my brother again.
我希望你能别再装了 做回我哥哥
Because...
因为
Just because.
不因为什么
All right, we'll hole up.
好吧 我们躲在这里
Cover our scent so he can't track us.
掩盖气息 让他无法追踪我们
Wait the night out here.
在这里挨过这一晚
You've had that phone two hours, Dean.
这手♥机♥你才买♥♥了两小时 迪恩
Who'd you give the number to?
你把号♥码给谁了
Nobody.
没给任何人
Hello? Dean.
喂 迪恩
How'd you get this number?
你怎么拿到这号♥码的
Scent's all over the cell phone store.
手♥机♥店里都是你的气味
Of course, I can't smell you now.
当然了 我现在闻不到你了
Where are you?
你在哪
I guess you'll just have to find us, won't you?
你只能找到我们了 是吧
I'd rather you come to me.
我更希望你自己来找我
What's the matter, Gord-o?
怎么了 戈登
You're not afraid of us, are you?
你不是怕我们吧
We're just sitting here. Bring it on.
我们就坐在这里 来啊
I don't think so.
还是不了
Please, please.
求你
Factory on Riverside off the turnpike.
收费公路边的河滨工厂
Be here in 20 minutes...
20分钟内到
or the girl dies. Gordon, let the girl go.
否则姑娘就死 戈登 放了她
Bye, Dean. Gordon,
再见 迪恩 戈登
don't do this.
别这么做
You don't kill innocent people, you're still a hunter.
你不会杀无辜者 你还是个猎人
No.
不
I'm a monster.
我是个怪物
We got you.
我们来了
Don't worry, we're gonna get you out of here.
别担心 我们救你出去
Okay. Okay.
好了
We got you. Come on. Get her up.
有我们呢 来 扶她起来
Watch your head. Watch your head.
小心脑袋
Okay, okay.
好了
Sam, stay close.
萨姆 跟紧
Sam! Dean!
萨姆 迪恩
Damn it, Sam!
该死 萨姆
Sam, be careful.
萨姆 小心点
Gordon.
戈登
You got me where you want me.
你如愿困住我了
Might as well come out and fight.
怎么不出来跟我打
I'm right here, Sam.
我在这里呢 萨姆
What's the matter, Sammy?
怎么了 萨姆
So this is really the way you wanna do it?
你就想这么做吗
Damn right I do.
没错
You have no idea what I faced...
你不知道我经历了什么
to get here.
才走到这一步
I lost everything.
我失去了一切
My life.
我的生命
But it's worth it.
但是值得的
Because I'm finally gonna kill
因为我终于要杀掉
the most dangerous thing I ever hunted.
我猎杀过的最危险的东西了
You're not human, Sam.
你不是人 萨姆
Look who's talking.
你也好意思说
You're right.
是啊
I'm a bloodthirsty killer.
我是个嗜血杀手
Don't talk about it like you don't have a choice.
别说得好像你没得选
I don't.
我是没有
Yes, you do, Gordon.
你有 戈登
You didn't kill that girl.
你就没杀那女孩
No, I didn't.
我是没有
I did something much, much worse.
我做了糟糕得多的事
I gotta hand it to you, Sam.
真得承认 萨姆
You got a lot of people fooled.
你蒙蔽了好多人
But see, I know the truth.
但我清楚真♥相♥
I know what it's like.
我清楚那是什么感觉
We're the same now, you and me.
我们现在一样了 你和我
I know how it is walking around with something evil inside you.
我知道与邪恶共存的感觉了
It's just too bad you won't do the right thing and kill yourself.
真可惜 你不愿做该做的事 自杀
I'm gonna.
我会自杀的
Soon as I'm done with you.
等我杀了你之后
Two last good-deeds:
最后两件好事
killing you and killing myself.
杀你 自杀
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表