Do it, son.
动手吧 孩子
Yeah, okay, Bobby.
嗯 好 鲍比
But you wanna know why?
但你知道为什么吗
Because you're not Bobby.
因为你不是鲍比
Bobby?
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比
Bobby!
鲍比
You're right.
你是对的
I was just screwing with you.
我就是骗你玩呢
Pretty good, though, Sam.
但真不错啊 萨姆
Smart.
真聪明
Let me tell you.
告诉你
Whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one...
说迪恩是心理有问题的那个兄弟的人
has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.
是没见过你手里拿着尖利物体的样子
Holy Full Metal Jacket.
简直是全金属外壳
Bring him back.
复活他
Who, Dean?
谁 迪恩吗
Didn't my girl send you the flowers?
我的姑娘没送花给你吗
Dean's dead.
迪恩死了
He ain't coming back.
他不会复活了
His soul's downstairs doing the hellfire rumba as we speak.
他的灵魂这会儿正在楼下跳地狱烈火伦巴呢
Just take us back to that Tuesday.
带我们回到那个周二
Or Wednesday, when it all started, please.
或者周三 一切开始的时候 求你
We won't come after you. I swear.
我们不会来找你的 我发誓
You swear?
你发誓
Yes.
是的
I don't know.
我不知道
Even if I could...
即便我能
You can. True.
你能 不假
But that don't mean I should.
但那不代表我该那么做
Sam...
萨姆
there's a lesson here
这里有个教训
that I've been trying to drill into that
我一直努力想灌输进
freakish, Cro-Magnon skull of yours.
你那颗怪异的克鲁马努人的脑袋里
Lesson?
教训
What lesson?
什么教训
This obsession to save Dean?
你对拯救迪恩的执迷
The way you two keep sacrificing yourselves for each other?
你俩不断地为彼此牺牲
Nothing good comes out of it.
这不会有好结果
Just blood and pain.
只有鲜血和痛苦
Dean's your weakness.
迪恩是你的弱点
The bad guys know it too.
坏人也知道
He's gonna be the death of you, Sam.
他会害死你的 萨姆
Sometimes you just gotta let people go.
有时 你得对人放手
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
Yup.
是啊
And like it or not...
不管怎样
this is what life's gonna be like without him.
这就是失去他之后的人生
Please.
求你
Just...
就...
Please.
求你了
I swear, it's like talking to a brick wall.
我发誓 简直像对牛弹琴
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
This all stopped being fun months ago.
这一切几个月前就不再好玩了
You're Travis Bickle in a skirt, pal.
你简直是穿短裙的出租车司机 伙计
I'm over it.
我受够了
Meaning what?
什么意思
Meaning, that's for me to know...
意思是 我明白
and you to find out.
你自己琢磨吧
Were you gonna sleep all day?
你打算睡一天吗
I know. No Asia.
我知道 没有亚洲乐队
This station sucks.
这电台真烂
It's Wednesday.
今天是周三
Yeah. Which usually follows Tuesday.
对 一般都是紧接着周二的
Turn that thing off.
把那玩意关了
Dude, how many Tuesdays did you have?
哥们 你过了多少个周二
Enough.
够多了
Wait.
等等
What do you remember?
你记得什么
I remember you were pretty wacked out yesterday.
我记得你昨天很疯狂
I remember catching up with the trickster.
我记得抓到恶作剧精灵
That's about it.
再就没别的了
Let's go.
我们走
No breakfast?
不吃早餐吗
No breakfast.
不吃早餐
All right. I'll pack the car.
好吧 我去收拾车
Wait. You're not going anywhere alone.
等等 你别想一个人去任何地方
It's the parking lot, Sam.
就是停车场而已 萨姆
Just...
就...
Just trust me.
相信我
You don't look so good. Something else happen?
你看上去不太好 还发生什么事了吗
I just had a really weird dream.
我就是做了个很怪的梦
Clowns or midgets?
小丑还是侏儒
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表