Merry Christmas, Grandpa.
圣诞快乐 爷爷
Merry Christmas to you, Stevey.
你也圣诞快乐 史蒂文
Did you bring me any presents?
你给我带礼物来了吗
Now, why would I wanna do that?
我为什么要带礼物来呢
Because it's Christmas.
因为今天是圣诞节
I thought Santa Claus brought the presents at Christmas.
圣诞节带礼物来的不是圣诞老人吗
You have been a good boy this year, haven't you?
你今年是个乖孩子吧
I have, I swear.
我是 我发誓
Well, then. Who knows? Maybe he'll come.
那好啊 谁知道呢 或许他会来
Santa.
圣诞老人
Reindeer.
驯鹿
Santa?
圣诞老人
My daughter and I were in our beds.
我女儿和我当时在床上
Mike was downstairs decorating the tree.
迈克在楼下装饰圣诞树
And I heard a thump on the roof
我听到屋顶传来一记重响
and then I heard Mike scream...
然后我听到了迈克尖叫
and now I'm talking to the FBI.
现在 我在接受联调局的询问
You didn't see any of it?
你什么都没看到吗
No, he was...
没有 他...
He was just gone.
他就不见了
The doors were locked, there was no forced entry?
门锁着 也没有强行闯入的迹象
That's right.
是的
Does anybody else have a key?
还有其他人有钥匙吗
My parents.
我父母
Where do they live?
他们住哪
Florida.
佛罗里达州
Thanks for letting me have a look, Mrs Walsh.
多谢你让我到处看看 沃什太太
I think we got just about everything we need.
我想我们已得到了我们需要的一切
We're all set.
我们完事了
We'll be in touch.
我们会再联♥系♥的
Agents.
探员们
The police said my husband might've been kidnapped.
警方说我丈夫可能是被绑♥架♥了
Could be.
有可能
Then why haven't the kidnappers called?
那绑匪怎么还不来电♥话♥
Or demanded a ransom?
或索要赎金
It's three days until Christmas.
还有三天就圣诞节了
What am I supposed to tell our daughter?
我要怎么跟我们女儿说
We're very sorry.
我们很遗憾
Find anything?
有发现吗
Stockings, mistletoe,
长袜 槲寄生
this.
还有这个
A tooth?
一颗牙
Yeah. Where was this?
对 在哪发现的
In the chimney.
烟囱里
Chimney? No way a man fits up a chimney,
烟囱 一个男人不可能钻进烟囱里
it's too narrow.
太窄了
No way he fits up in one piece.
一个完整的人进不去
All right. So if dad went up the chimney...
好吧 如果爸爸是顺烟囱上去了
We need to find out what dragged him up there.
我们得找到把他拽上去的东西
So was I right?
我是对的吗
Is it the serial killing chimney sweep?
是连环杀人扫烟囱工吗
Yup, it's actually Dick Van Dyke.
嗯 其实是迪克·范·戴克
Who?
谁
Mary Poppins... Who's that?
玛丽·波平斯 那又是谁
Come on...
拜托
Never mind.
算了
Well, turns out, that Walsh is the second guy in twon
原来 沃什是本月镇上第二个
grabbed out of his house this month.
被从家里抓走的人了
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Did the other guy get dragged up the chimney too?
另一个人也是被从烟囱拽上去的吗
Don't know. Witnesses said they heard a thump on the roof.
不知道 目击者只说听到屋顶传来重响
So what the hell you think we are dealing with?
你觉得这是个什么东西
Actually, I have an idea.
其实 我有个想法
Yeah?
是吗
It's gonna sound crazy.
听上去会很疯狂
What could you possibly say that sounds crazy to me?
你说什么会让我觉得疯狂
Evil Santa.
邪恶圣诞老人
Yeah, that's crazy.
好吧 那是疯狂
Yeah.
嗯
I mean, I'm just saying that
我就是说
there's some version of the Anti-Claus in every culture.
每种文化里都有某种反圣诞老人
You got Belsnickel, Krampus, Black Peter.
贝尔斯尼克 克朗普斯 黑彼得
Whatever you wanna call it. There's all sorts of lore.
不管你怎么称呼它 有各种相关传说
Saying what?
什么内容
Saying, back in the day, Santa's brother went rogue.
就是想当年 圣诞老人的弟弟变坏了
And now he shows up around Christmas time,
现在他会在圣诞节时出现
but instead of bringing presents, he punishes the wicked.
但他不带来礼物 而是惩罚坏人
By hauling their ass up chimneys?
把他们拽上烟囱吗
For starters, yeah.
这是个开头吧
So this is your theory?
这是你的理论吗
Santa's shady brother?
圣诞老人的坏弟弟
Well, I... Just saying, that's what the lore says.
我...就是说 这是传说的内容
Santa doesn't have a brother. There is no Santa.
圣诞老人没有弟弟 根本没有圣诞老人
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You're the one who told me that in the first place, remember?
当初还是你告诉我的呢 记得吗
Yeah, you know what, I could be wrong, I...
知道吗 我可能错了
Gotta be wrong.
肯定是错了
Maybe, maybe not.
或许不是
What?
什么
I did a little digging.
我去查了查
Turns out, both victims visited the same place,
原来两名受害人被抓前
before they got snatched.
都去过同一个地方
Where?
什么地方
Hurry up.
快点
Hurry.
快
It does kind of lend credence to the theory, don't it?
这让理论有点可信度了 是吧
Yeah, but Anti-Claus?
嗯 但反圣诞老人
Couldn't be.
不可能的
It's a Christmas miracle.
这是圣诞奇迹
Speaking of, we should have one this year.
说起来 我们今年该过一次
Have one what? A Christmas.
过一次什么 圣诞节
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
No, we'll get a tree...
不 我们弄棵树
a little Boston Market, just like when we were little.
买♥♥点快餐回来 就像我们小时候那样
Dean, those weren't exactly Hallmark memories for me, you know.
迪恩 小时候的记忆对我来说没那么温馨
What you talking about? We had some great Christmases.
你说什么呢 我当年有些圣诞节很棒的
Who's childhood are you talking about?
你说的是谁的童年啊
Come on, Sam.
拜托 萨姆
No, just...
不
No.
不要
All right, grinch.
好吧 圣诞怪杰
What is that?
那是什么
Present for dad.
给爸爸的礼物
Yeah, right.
得了吧
Where did you get the money? Steal it?
你哪来的钱 偷的吗
No.
不是
Uncle Bobby gave it to me to give to him.
是鲍比叔叔给我送他的
Said it was real special.
说它很特别
What is it?
是什么
A pony.
小马
Very funny.
真逗
Dad's gonna be here, right?
爸爸会回来吧
He'll be here.
他会回来的
But it's Christmas.
但这可是圣诞节
He knows.
他知道
And he'll be here. Promise.
他会回来的 我保证
Where is he anyway?
他去哪了
On business.
办事去了
What kind of business?
什么样的事
You know that.
你知道的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表