And she was sharp, you know?
而且很厉害
Good enough with the con to play us.
厉害到骗过了我们
And she only gave the guy she hired a name,
她只跟她雇的人说了个名字
probably an alias or something.
可能也是假名
Luigi or something.
是路易吉什么的
Lugosi. Lugosi.
是卢戈西 卢戈西
Lugosi?
卢戈西
Lugos...
卢戈西
Crap. It's probably Bela.
该死 可能是贝拉
Bela Lugosi? That's cute.
贝拉·卢戈西吗 还挺逗
Bela Talbot's her real name.
她真名叫贝拉·塔伯特
Crossed paths with her once or twice.
跟她有过一两次交集
She knew about the rabbit's foot.
她知道兔脚的事
Is she a hunter?
她是猎人吗
Pretty frigging far from a hunter.
才不是呢
But she knows her way around the territory.
但她很熟悉这个领域
She's been out of the country.
她之前出国了
Last I heard she was in the Middle East some place.
据我之前所知 她去了中东什么地方
Well, I guess she's back.
看来她回来了
Which means seriously bad luck for you.
对你来说就很不幸了
Great.
好啊
But if it is Bela...
但如果真是贝拉
at least I might know some folks who know where to find her.
至少我或许认识知道去哪能找到她的人
Thanks, Bobby. Again.
谢谢 鲍比 再次感谢
Just look out for your brother, you idiot.
照顾好你的弟弟吧 白♥痴♥
What?
怎么了
I lost my shoe.
我丢了只鞋
All right, Bobby, thanks.
好吧 鲍比 谢谢
We owe you another one.
我们又欠你个人情
All right. Bobby's got it on pretty good authority
好了 鲍比打探到可靠消息
that this Bela chick lives in Queens.
这个贝拉住在皇后区
So it'll take me about two hours to get there.
我开车两小时就能过去
So what are we doing then?
那我们来这里干什么
You, my brother, are staying here...
你 我的弟弟 要待在这里
because I don't want your bad luck getting us killed.
因为我不希望你的噩运害死我们
What am I even supposed to do, Dean?
我该做什么啊 迪恩
Nothing. Nothing. Come here.
什么都不做 过来
I don't want you doing anything.
我不要你做任何事
I want you to sit right here...
我要你坐在这里
and don't move, okay?
一动别动 好吗
Don't turn on the light.
别去开灯
Don't turn off the light.
别去关灯
Don't even scratch your nose.
连鼻子都别挠
Because you shook on 1.5.
因为我们说好的是150
Well, maybe I should just take it somewhere else.
那或许我该卖♥♥给别人
Don't threaten me, Luke.
别威胁我 卢克
Despite your reputation, you don't scare me.
尽管你名声在外 我并不怕你
Well, I'm glad you see it that way.
很高兴你能这么想
I'll see you at the airstrip in an hour.
一小时后机场见
You left without your tip.
你没拿小费就走了
Come on.
拜托
I didn't... I wasn't...
我都没...
You're gonna give it back.
把它还给我
Sweetie. No, I'm not.
亲爱的 我才不要
Yeah, we'll see.
走着瞧吧
Bela, right?
贝拉 是吗
That's right,
对
Dean.
迪恩
You know the thing's cursed, don't you?
你知道那玩意有诅咒吧
You'd be surprised what some people would pay
你想不到有些人会愿意为这种东西
for something like that.
出多少钱
Really?
是吗
There's a lucrative market out there.
在这方面有个利润丰厚的市场呢
A lot of money to be made.
可以挣大钱
You hunters with all those amulets and talismans you use
你们这些猎人 用各种护身符什么的
to stop those big, bad monsters.
阻止可怕的怪物
Any one of them
随便哪个
could put your children's children through college.
都足够让你们的孙辈上大学
So you know the truth...
你知道真♥相♥
about what's really going on out there
你知道外面有什么
and this is what you decide to do with it?
你却做了这个
You become a thief?
做个贼
I procure unique items for a select clientele.
我为特定客户获取一些独特的东西
Yeah.
嗯
A thief.
贼
No.
不
A great thief.
是神偷
He's awake.
他醒了
Back with us, eh?
醒过来了吗
We didn't even have to touch you.
我们都没碰你
You just went all spastic and knocked yourself out.
你自己抽抽搭搭地撞昏了过去
It was like watching Jerry Lewis ride a stacked chair.
简直像看谐星杰瑞·刘易斯踩一堆摞起来的椅子
Who are you?
你们是谁
What do you wa...?
你们想要什么...
I used to think your friend Gordon sent me.
我本以为是你朋友戈登派我来的
Gordon?
戈登
Come on. Yeah.
拜托 嗯
Because he asked me to track you down
因为他叫我找到你
and put a bullet in your brain.
然后一枪崩了你
Great. That sounds like him.
好啊 听上去像他的做派
But
但是
as it turns out...
原来
I'm on a mission from God.
我是在执行上帝的使命
Look, Bela, my brother, he touched the foot.
贝拉 我弟弟 他碰了兔脚
And when you took it from him, his luck went from...
你夺走之后 他的好运就变成了...
I know how it works.
我清楚原理
So then, you know he's gonna die unless we can destroy it.
所以你知道他会死的 除非我们销毁它
You can have the foot.
兔脚可以给你
For 1.5 million.
但要150万美元
Nice. Yeah.
好啊
I'll just call my banker.
等我联♥系♥下我的银行家
How did you even find the damn thing?
你怎么找到这玩意的
Stuck in the back of some storage place, middle of nowhere?
藏在那么隐蔽的仓库深处
I just asked a few of the ghosts of the people it had killed.
我问了几个被它害死的人的鬼魂
They were very attuned into its location.
他们能感应到它的位置
So you're only out for yourself, huh?
你只在乎自己 是吗
It's all about number one?
都为了你自己
Being a hunter is so much more noble?
做猎人就高尚得多吗
Bunch of obsessed, revenge-driven sociopaths
一群执迷于复仇的反♥社♥会♥
trying to save a world that can't be saved?
努力拯救无法被拯救的世界
Well, aren't you a glass half full?
你还真是乐观呢
We're all going to hell, Dean.
我们都要下地狱 迪恩
Might as well enjoy the ride.
不如享受一番
I actually agree with you there.
这我倒是同意
Anyhoo, this has been charming, but,
反正 聊得愉快 但是
look at the time.
看这都几点了
And this?
对了 这个
Looks like you're not the only one with sticky fingers.
看来你不是唯一手脚不干净的
If it's any consolation, I think you're a truly awful person.
如果能让你好受点 我觉得你真是个烂人
See you.
回见
You were part of that demon plan to open the gate, weren't you?
你参与了恶魔打开魔鬼之门的计划 是吧
We did everything we could to stop it.
我们尽全力阻止了
Lie, lie, lie.
撒谎
You were in on it.
你跟他们是一伙儿的
You know what their next move is, too, don't you?
你还知道他们的下一步计划吧
No, I don't, okay? You're wrong about all of this.
不 我不知道 你全搞错了
Where are they gonna hit us next?
他们接下来要袭击哪里
Where?
哪里
Gordon told me about you, Sam.
戈登跟我说了你 萨姆
About your powers.
说了你的能力
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表