Weird interference, static, anything like that?
奇怪的干扰 静电音 什么的
No.
没有
No.
没有
Mrs. Waters, withholding information from the police
沃特斯太太 对警方隐瞒情况
is a capital offense.
可是重罪
In some parts of the world, I'm sure.
在这世上某些地方肯定是
A couple of weeks ago, uh, there was this...
几周前 有一通...
This what?
什么
I woke up one morning.
我早上醒来
I heard Ben in his study.
听到本在书房♥里
I thought he was talking to a woman.
我以为他在跟个女人通话
What made you think that?
你为什么那么想
Because he kept calling her Linda.
因为他一直喊她琳达
The thing is...
但是
I picked up the other line and
我拿起了另一部电♥话♥
nobody was there.
根本没人打来
Ben was talking to nobody.
本在对着不存在的人说话
There was nothing?
什么都没有吗
Just static.
只有静电音
Did you ever speak to Ben about this phone call?
你跟本说过这通电♥话♥的事吗
No. I should've, but no.
没有 我该问的 但没有
Did he ever say who Linda was?
那他说过琳达是谁吗
What difference does it make?
这有什么要紧的
There was no one on the other end.
那边根本没人
Linda's a babe.
琳达是个美女
Or was.
生前是
Find her? Yeah, Linda Bateman.
找到她了 嗯 琳达·贝特曼
She and, uh, Ben Waters were high-school sweethearts.
她和本·沃特斯是高中恋人
So what happened?
后来呢
Drunk driver hit them head on.
被酒驾司机正面撞上
Ben walked away.
本活了下来
So, what then? Dead flame calls to chat?
怎么 死去恋人打来聊天吗
You would think.
按说该这么猜
But Linda was cremated.
但琳达是火化的
So why is she still floating around?
那她的魂怎么还在
You got me.
我不知道
What about that, uh, caller ID?
那个来电显示呢
Turns out it's a phone number.
原来 那是个电♥话♥号♥码
It's no phone number I've ever seen.
我可没见过那样的电♥话♥号♥码
Yeah, because it's about a century old,
是啊 因为那是一个世纪前的号♥码了
from back when phones had cranks.
是电♥话♥还有手摇柄时的号♥码
So why use that number to reach out and talk to someone?
为什么用这个号♥码来跟人通话
You got me there too,
这我也不知道
but either way, we should run a trace on it.
但不管怎样 我们都该追查一下
Well, how the hell are we gonna trace a number
我们要怎么追查一个
that's over 100 years old?
有一百多年历史的号♥码
We don't get too many folks from HQ down here.
总部一般不会派人过来
Yes, well, the main office mentioned that there would be a lunch.
是啊 总部提到这里会安排午餐
Well, I'm sure we can arrange something.
我们肯定能安排一下
The man you gentlemen wanna be speaking to is right this...
你们想找的人就在这...
I know. Sorry.
是啊 抱歉
Got something of a hygiene issue down here, if you ask me.
要我说 这下面有点卫生问题
Stewie?
斯杜伊
What did I tell you about keeping this place clean?
我不是叫你保持这里干净整洁吗
Spam mail. Spam mail.
垃圾邮件
Stewie Meyers.
斯杜伊·迈耶斯
Mr. Campbell, Mr. Raimi.
这是坎贝尔先生和雷米先生
I don't know how all this got here.
我不知道这都怎么来的
From headquarters.
总部来的
You give these gentlemen whatever they need. Yeah.
你要满足两位先生的一切需要 好
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
So can I help you?
有什么能帮你们的
Is that, uh, BustyAsianBeauties.Com? No.
那是丰满亚裔美女网吗 不是
Me so horny.
我好饥渴
Maybe. Word to the wise.
可能是吧 听我一句
Platinum membership. Worth every penny. Right, anyway.
白金会员 物有所值 嗯 好吧
We're here to trace a number.
我们要追踪个号♥码
Where did you get this?
这是哪来的
Off caller ID.
来电显示
No. That's impossible.
那不可能
Hasn't been used in a few years, we know.
是有些年没用过了 我们知道
A few years?
有些年
It's prehistoric.
这简直是史前的
Trust me, nobody's using this number anymore. Sure.
相信我 现在没人用这个了 嗯
Could you run it anyway? Sure.
你可以还是查查看吗 好
Why don't I just rearrange my whole life first?
我先把整个人生都重新安排一下好了
Listen, uh, Stewie.
听着 斯杜伊
You got, like, six kinds of employee-code violations down here,
你这里违反了至少六种员工准则
not to mention the sickening porn clogging up your hard drive.
更别提你硬盘上装满了令人作呕的色情片
When my partner says run the number,
我搭档叫你查号♥码
I suggest you run the number.
你最好赶紧查
Okay. Whatever. Jeez.
好 随便吧 天啊
Holy crap. What?
我去 怎么了
I can't tell you where the number comes from.
我不知道号♥码哪来的
But I can tell you where it's been going.
但我知道它打去了哪
What do you mean?
什么意思
Ten different houses in the past two weeks...
这两周来有十个住♥宅♥
all got calls from the same number.
都接到了这个号♥码的来电
So are we done here?
完事了吗
Because I was sort of busy.
因为我还忙着呢
Right.
懂
Yeah?
你好
Hello, sir. I'm with the phone company.
你好 先生 我是电♥话♥公♥司♥的
We didn't, uh, call the phone company.
我们没找电♥话♥公♥司♥来
No, sir. No, see, we're calling you.
是 先生 是我们有事找您
See, we've had a lot of complaints from the neighborhood, lately.
我们近来接到了这一带的多宗投诉
Complaints? Yes, sir.
投诉 是的 先生
Dropped calls, static.
挂断电♥话♥ 静电音
Maybe even strange voices on the other end of the line.
甚至是电♥话♥那头传来奇怪的声音
No, we haven't had any of that here.
不 我们没有这样的情况
Nothing?
完全没有吗
No.
没有
Okay, uh, great. Just thought we'd check.
好 那好 我们就想来问问
Thanks.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
Okay, let's go.
好 走吧
Come on, Simon.
来吧 西蒙
No way you work for the phone company.
你绝不可能是电♥话♥公♥司♥的
Sure I do.
我当然是
Since when does a phone guy drive a rental or
电♥话♥公♥司♥的人怎么会开租赁汽车
wear a cheap suit?
穿廉价西装
Yeah? Well,
是吗
maybe we're both keeping secrets.
或许我们都有秘密
Why'd you ask my dad if we heard strange voices on the phone?
你为什么问我爸是否在电♥话♥上听到了什么奇怪声音
Why, did you hear something? No.
怎么 你听到什么了吗 没有
My mistake. Thought maybe you did.
我错了 还以为你听到了什么
Well, I didn't, okay?
我没有 好吗
Okay. Sorry to bother you.
好 抱歉打扰你了
Because, you know...
因为
if you did,
如果你听到了
then I would have told you,
那我会告诉你
that I've been right where you're standing right now.
我曾经历过你现在经历的事
Hearing things,
听到声音
even seeing things that couldn't be explained.
甚至看到无法解释的东西
Maybe I would have been able to help out a little bit.
或许我能帮上忙
Anyways...
好了
Wait.
等等
Maybe...
或许
Maybe I've been talking on the phone,
或许我是跟人通过电♥话♥
with...
跟
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表