Let me know if you change your mind.
你改主意就告诉我
I'm telling you, Sam, this job is small fry.
相信我 萨姆 这案子不值一提
We should be spending our time hunting down Bela.
我们应该去找贝拉
You with me?
你在听吗
What?
什么
You sure you feel okay?
你真的感觉还好吗
You don't...?
你不...
You don't remember any of this?
你不记得这一切了吗
Remember what?
记得什么
This.
这
Today. Like... Like it's happened before?
今天 像是已经发生过了
You mean, like deja vu?
你是指似曾相识感吗
No. I mean, like it's...
不 像是...
Like it's really happened before.
像是真的发生过了
Yeah. Like deja vu.
嗯 就是似曾相识嘛
No. Forget about deja vu.
不 别去想似曾相识了
I'm asking you if it feels like,
我是问你 你是否觉得
like we're living yesterday all over again?
我们又重过了一遍昨天
Okay, how is that not deja...? Don't!
好吧 这怎么不叫似曾... 别
Don't say it!
别说那个
Just don't...
别...
Coffee, black. And some hot sauce for the...
黑咖啡 还有辣酱 蘸...
Crap.
该死
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice reflexes.
反应挺快啊
Sam, I'm sorry but
萨姆 抱歉
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么呢
Okay, look. Yesterday was Tuesday, right?
好吧 听着 昨天是周二 是吧
But today is Tuesday too.
但今天还是周二
Yeah. No. Good. You're totally balanced.
嗯 好吧 你绝对没问题
So you don't believe me?
你不相信我吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Look, I'm just saying that it's crazy, you know?
我就是说 这太疯狂了
I mean, even-for-us crazy.
即便对我们来说也太疯狂了
Dingo-ate-my-baby crazy.
澳洲野犬吃了我的孩子那么疯狂
Maybe it was another one of your psychic premonitions.
或许这又是你的灵力预知
No. No way. Way too vivid.
不 不会 太逼真了
Okay, look. We were at the Mystery Spot, and then...
好吧 听着 我们去了神秘地点 然后
And then what?
然后什么
Then I woke up.
然后我就醒过来了
I told you it wouldn't fit.
我就说塞不进去
What do you want, a Pulitzer?
怎么 你想要个普利策新闻奖吗
Wait a minute. The Mystery Spot. You think maybe it...
等等 神秘地点 你说会不会...
Maybe what?
会不会什么
We gotta check that place out.
我们得去那里看看
Look, just go with me on this, okay? All right, all right.
就信我一把 好吗 好吧 好吧
We'll go tonight, after close,
我们今晚等关门后过去
get ourselves a nice long look.
好好慢慢地看看那里
Wait. What?
等等 什么
No.
不
Why not?
为什么不
Let's just go now. Right now.
我们现在就去吧 马上去
Business hours. Nice and crowded.
现在正在营业 人多
My God, you're a freak.
天啊 你真怪
Dean...
迪恩
Okay.
好啦
Whatever.
随你了
We'll go now.
我们这就去
Dean!
迪恩
Dean. No. No. No.
迪恩 不不
Come on. Dean.
醒醒 迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Rise and shine, Sammy.
起床啦 萨姆
Tuesday. Pig in a poke.
周二 瞎买♥♥猪
Okay. Would you listen to me, Dean?
好吧 听我说 好吗 迪恩
Because I am flipping out.
我都要抓狂了
Are you boys ready?
你们准备好点单了吗
He'll take the special, side of bacon, coffee black.
他要特色菜 来点培根 还有黑咖啡
Nothing for me. Thanks.
我不用了 谢谢
You got it.
好嘞
Sammy, I get all tingly when you take control like that.
萨姆 你那么霸道时 我都有点麻了
Quit screwing around, Dean.
别闹了 迪恩
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好
I'm listening.
我听着呢
So... So...
那么
Now, you think that you're in some kind of a
你觉得你陷入了
what exactly...? Time loop.
什么... 时间循环
Like Groundhog Day. Yes. Exactly.
像《土拨鼠之日》 对 没错
Like Groundhog Day.
就像《土拨鼠之日》
So you don't believe me?
你不相信我吗
It's a little crazy. I mean, even-for-us crazy.
这有点疯狂 即便对我们来说也太疯狂了
You know, like...
就像
Dingo-ate-my-baby crazy?
澳洲野犬吃了我的孩子那么疯狂
How'd you know I was gonna say that?
你怎么知道我要那么说
Because you've said it before, Dean.
因为你已经说过一次了 迪恩
That's my whole point.
我就想跟你说这个
Coffee, black. And some hot sauce for the...
黑咖啡 还有辣酱 蘸...
Crap.
该死
Thanks.
谢谢
Nice reflexes. No.
反应挺快啊 不是
I knew it was gonna happen.
我知道这会发生
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I'm sure that there's some sort of an explanation...
这肯定是有某种解释的
You just gonna have to go with me on this. All right, Dean.
你就信我一把吧 好吗 迪恩
You just have to. You owe me that much.
你必须信我 这是你欠我的
Calm down... Don't tell me to calm down.
冷静 别叫我冷静
I can't calm down.
我无法冷静
I can't, because...
我做不到 因为
Because what?
因为什么
Because you die today, Dean.
因为你今天会死 迪恩
I'm not gonna die. Not today.
我才不会死 今天不会
Twice now, I've watched you die.
已经两次了 我眼看你死去
And I can't.
我做不到
I won't do it again, okay?
我不要再来一次了 好吗
You're just gonna have to believe me.
你只能相信我了
Please.
求你
All right.
好吧
I still think you're nuts, but...
我还是觉得你疯了 但是
Okay. Whatever this is, we'll figure it out.
好吧 不管怎么回事 我们一起查清
Excuse me.
不好意思
I told you it wouldn't fit.
我就说塞不进去
What do you want, a Pulitzer?
怎么 你想要个普利策新闻奖吗
And you think this cheesy-ass tourist trap
你觉得这个烂俗的骗游客的地方
has something to do with it?
跟此事有关系吗
Maybe it's the real deal, you know.
那里可能是真的
The magnetic fields bending space-time, or whatever.
电磁场扭曲了时间空间还是什么的
I don't know. All seems a little too X-Files for me.
我不知道 我觉得这似乎太《X档案》了
Well, I don't know how else to explain it, Dean.
我不知道还要怎么解释 迪恩
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
We'll go tonight, after they close,
我们今晚等关门后过去
get ourselves a nice, long look.
好好慢慢地看看那里
No, no, no, no, no. We can't.
不不 不行
Why not?
为什么不
Because you...
因为你...
I what?
我什么
I die there?
我死在了那里吗
Blown away, actually.
是被打爆了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表