Well, then I'll kill her. Win-win.
那我就杀了她 双赢
Dean... Sam, we're going.
迪恩 萨姆 我们走
No.
不
Why the hell not?
为什么不
Dean, this, this here, now.
迪恩 这个案子
This is what's gonna save you.
这能救你
What? Chasing some Frankenstein?
什么 找个弗兰肯斯坦吗
Chasing immortality.
是永生
Look, Benton can't die.
班顿死不了
We find out how he did it, we can do it to you.
我们查明他怎么做到的 就能让你也那么做
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You have to die before you go to hell, right?
你得先死然后才会下地狱 是吧
So if you can never die... Wait, wait, wait. Wait a second.
如果你死不了 等等 等一下
Did you know that this was Doc Benton from the jump?
你是从一开始就知道这是班顿医生吗
No.
不
Look, I was hoping... So the whole zombie thing,
我是希望 所以僵尸什么的
it was lying to me?
是骗我的吗
I don't wanna say anything until I was sure, Dean.
我没确定之前不想说什么 迪恩
All I'm trying to do is find an answer here.
我只是想找到个答案
No, what you're trying to do is chase Slicey McHackey here.
不 你是在找一个把人切开的混♥蛋♥
And to kill him? No, you wanna buy him a freaking beer.
是为了杀他吗 不 你想请他喝啤酒
You wanna study him.
你想研究他
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
You're not helping.
你不是在帮忙
You forget that if I welch on this deal, you die.
你忘了 如果我想钻空子 你会死
Guess what? Living forever is welching.
知道吗 永生就是钻空子
Fine, then whatever the magic pill is, I'll take it, too.
好啊 那不管有什么魔药 我也服下
What is this, Sid and Nancy?
这算什么 《席德与南茜》吗
No, it's just like Bobby's been saying.
不 就像鲍比一直说的
We kill the demon that holds the contract,
我们杀了手握合同的恶魔
this whole damn thing wipes clean.
整件事就都打消了
That's our best shot.
那是最佳机会
Even if you had the Colt, Dean, who you gonna shoot?
即便你拿到了柯尔特枪 迪恩 你要冲谁开枪
We have no idea who holds the ticket.
我们不知道合同在谁那里
I'll shoot the Hellhounds then, before they slash me up.
那我就在地狱之犬咬碎我前打死它们
Now, you coming or not?
你来不来
I'm staying here.
我要留下
No, you're not.
不 不行
Cause, I'm not gonna let you wander out in the woods alone
因为我不能允许你一个人进入森林
to track some organ-stealing freak.
追踪一个偷器官的变♥态♥
You're not gonna let me?
你不允许我吗
No, I'm not gonna let you.
没错 我不允许
How are you gonna stop me?
你打算怎么阻止我
Look, man, we're trying to do the same thing here.
听着 我们的目标是一致的
I know.
我知道
But I'm going.
但我要走了
So if you wanna stay, stay.
所以如果你要留下 留下吧
Sammy, be careful.
萨姆 多小心
You too.
你也是
What?
干什么
Rufus.
鲁弗斯
Yeah, even if I am, the question is still the same. What?
即便我是 问题不变 干什么
I'm Dean Winchester, I'm a friend of Bobby Singer's.
我是迪恩·温彻斯特 鲍比·辛格的朋友
So?
那又如何
You called him this morning.
你今早给他打过电♥话♥
So?
那又如何
You told Bobby
你跟鲍比说
about a British chick, made contact with you.
有个英国妞联♥系♥过你
Yeah, and so?
是啊 那又如何
Do you know where she is?
知道她在哪吗
Yeah.
嗯
Great. Could you tell me where I could find her?
好啊 可以告诉我吗
No.
不可以
Of course not.
当然了
Look, Rufus, man...
听着 鲁弗斯 伙计
Look, let me point something out to you.
我跟你说明白了
You are knocking at my door, so don't "look, man" me.
是你来敲我的门 别来什么"听着 伙计"
I'm not your man.
我不是你的伙计
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
All right. I'm gonna tell you a little story.
好吧 我跟你讲个故事
See, once upoin a time, Bobby called me.
一段时间前 鲍比打给我
Asked me to call him if I got a whiff of this Bela Talbot.
叫我有这个贝拉·塔伯特的消息就联♥系♥他
I got a whiff, I called. The end.
我有她消息了 就打给了他 仅此而已
Okay. If you could just tell me where she is,
好吧 麻烦你告诉我她在哪
I mean, that'd be great.
那就太好了
Dean Winchester, right? Yeah.
迪恩·温彻斯特 是吗 嗯
Dean, do I look like I'm here to help you?
迪恩 我看上去像是想帮你的样子吗
I'm gonna say no.
我要说不像
Then get the hell off my property.
那就滚出我的地盘
All right, hey, fair enough.
好吧 行吧
I got one more question for you, though.
我还有个问题要问你
See, I got this,
我有瓶
this bottle of Scotch and...
威士忌
Is this considered good?
这算是好酒吗
Well, bottoms up.
干杯
You know, I don't even bother drinking unless it's this stuff.
如果不是这玩意 我根本不喝
Nectar of the gods, I'm telling you.
琼浆玉露啊
Yeah, it's a nice change, you know.
是啊 换换口味真好
Most of my whiskey comes from a plastic jug.
我的威士忌大都是塑料壶装的
So Bela was here because...?
贝拉来找你是为了...
She wanted to buy a couple of things.
她想买♥♥几样东西
Which is gonna take me some time to round up.
我需要点时间找齐
Where is she now?
她现在在哪
Kid, can I ask you something?
小子 能问你件事吗
Sure.
当然
You got three weeks left.
你还剩三周了
Why are you wasting your time,
你为什么要浪费时间
chasing after that skinny, stuck-up English girl?
追踪那个高傲消瘦的英国妞
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Because I know things.
因为我知道事
I know a lot of things about a lot of people.
我知道很多人的很多事
That so?
是吗
I know ain't no pea shooter gonna save you.
我知道一把玩具枪是救不了你的
What makes you so sure?
你为什么那么肯定
Because that's the job, kid.
因为那是工作性质 小子
Even if you manage to scrape out of this one,
即便你这次侥幸活下来
there's just gonna be something else down the road.
今后还会有别的
Folks like us...
我们这样的人
there ain't no happy ending.
是没有幸福结局的
We all got it coming.
我们都注定有那一天
Well, ain't you a bucket of sunshine.
你还真是乐观呢
I'm what you've got to look forward to if you survive.
我是你活下来的话 可以期待的未来
Which you won't.
而且你活不下来的
So, Bela.
话说贝拉
Hotel Canaan.
迦南旅馆
Room 39.
39号♥房♥
But watch your back.
你多小心
I think I can handle Bela.
我觉得我应付得来贝拉
Don't be so sure about that.
别那么肯定
There are things that you don't know about her.
你不了解她的全部
And you do?
你了解吗
Right,
对了
because you know things.
你知道事
Yep.
没错
And let me guess, you lift her fingerprint?
我猜猜 你提到了她的指纹吗
Yep.
是的
And that got you jack.
但什么都没查到
Yep.
嗯
She burned them off.
她烧掉了指纹
Probably years ago.
可能都好多年了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表