No, I got nothing.
没有
Wait a minute, you mean as in demons and whatnot?
等等 你是指恶魔什么的吗
Yeah. Yeah.
对 嗯
No, I got nothing.
我没发现
Typical.
不出所料
What about your sister back there?
那你刚刚那位妹妹呢
Honestly?
说实话
She definitely had the devil in her.
她体内绝对有魔鬼
But she wasn't no demon. You know what I'm saying?
但她不是恶魔 你明白我的意思吗
Right.
嗯
Seriously,
说真的
church guy, hobby-shop guy,
教堂男 消闲品店男
they were lunch meat by the time I got there.
等我赶到时 他们都死透透了
Maybe they were possessed, but I can't prove it.
或许他们是被附身了 但我无法证明
Yeah, that's where we are too.
是啊 我们也面临这情况
You know what, let's just say that
假如说
demons are possessing people in this town,
恶魔是附身了这镇上的人
you know, raising hell... Yeah.
到处搞事 嗯
But why would a demon blow his brains out?
但恶魔为什么要崩了自己的脑袋
For fun?
图好玩吗
You know, he wrecks one body, moves to another.
毁坏一具身体 再转攻下一具
You know, like taking a stolen car for a joyride.
就像开偷来的车兜风
Anybody else left in town fits that profile?
这镇上还有符合这个特征的人吗
You know, nice guy turned douche, still breathing?
好人突然变渣 还活着的
There's Trotter.
有特洛特
Who's that?
那是谁
Well, he used to be head of the rotary club.
他原本是扶轮社主席
And then people say he turned bastard all the sudden.
然后人们说他突然变成了个混♥蛋♥
Brought in the gambling, the hookers.
带来了赌博和妓♥女♥
He practically owns this whole town.
这整座小镇现在基本都属于他了
You know where we could find him?
知道我们可以去哪找他吗
He'll be at his bar in a few hours.
他几小时后就会去他的酒吧
I thought you said this was some boarded-up factory town.
你不是说这是座落魄的工厂镇吗
It is.
是啊
Or at least it's supposed to be.
至少本该是的
Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do some research.
我们还等什么 去调研一番吧
Richie, look at you.
里奇 看看你
Bringing satin back.
复兴缎子衣服了
You like this?
你喜欢吗
Try Thai Silk. Canal Street.
去运河街的泰国丝绸看看
You have to pay $300 for threads like these, easy.
这样的衣服少说也300美元
Of course, to me? Forget about it.
当然了 对于我 别说了
How much is "forget about it"?
"别说了"是多少钱
Forget about it.
别说了
That's Trotter over there.
那就是特洛特
He sits there all night.
他整晚都坐在那里
Can't touch him. So, what do we do now?
别想靠近他 我们现在怎么办
Don't know about you guys,
我不知道你们怎么想
but I'm gonna do a little investigating with that bartender.
但我要去找那酒保调查一下
Easy.
别急
Me and her, we got a little
我和她 我们...
something-something lined up for later.
说好稍后一起玩玩了
Yeah, right.
得了吧
Stings, don't it?
不爽吧
All right, I gotta hit the head.
好吧 我去解手了
Release the hostages.
释放下人♥质♥
Be back in a few.
马上回来
No way he gets a girl like that. I mean, look at her.
他才不可能泡到那样的姑娘 看看她
You could fit that ass on a nickel.
那屁♥股♥能放在五分硬币上了
You think so?
是吗
Sorry, Padre.
抱歉 神父
Knew you boys would find your way here. They all do.
就知道你们会找来这里 每个人都不免俗
No offense...
无意冒犯
but what are you doing here, Father?
但您怎么会在这里 神父
Like it or not, you go where your flock is.
不管怎样 神父要去信众所在的地方
Plus the clergy drinks for free. True.
而且神父喝酒不要钱 是啊
And a certain bartender owes me a confession.
某个酒保还欠我一次忏悔
Not in this lifetime, Father.
这辈子别想了 神父
I better see your butt on Sunday.
你周日最好过来
Nickel or no nickel.
不管有没有硬币
What can I get you boys?
你们需要点什么
What's your specialty?
你们的招牌酒是什么
I make a mean hurricane.
我很会调飓风
I guess we'll see about that.
那我就试试吧
You drink hurricanes? I do now.
你还喝飓风 现在喝了
John. Reggie.
约翰 雷吉
Everything okay with you? I don't know.
你没事吧 我不知道
I'm just not feeling myself today.
我今天感觉不太自在
Help!
救命
What are you doing?
你在干什么
He slept with my wife.
他睡了我老婆
The bastard slept with my wife.
那混♥蛋♥睡了我老婆
Somebody call 911.
谁快报♥警♥
Behind your back.
手放后
Too many cops here, I say we bolt.
这里警♥察♥太多了 我们跑吧
Just be cool.
淡定
Poor jerk.
可怜虫
Only thing possessing him was a sixer of Pabst.
他就是被半打啤酒附身了
So, what's the deal, then?
到底怎么回事
People in this town getting possessed or not?
这小镇里的人究竟有没有被附身
I don't know. Maybe it is just what it is, you know.
我不知道 或许就真像看上去那么简单
A town full of scumbags.
只是个人♥渣♥小镇
Yeah, maybe.
或许吧
You boys ready for your mug shots?
你们准备好拍大头照了吗
Photographer's gonna be here in a few and
摄影师马上就到
take your picture for the local paper.
给你们拍照登在本地报纸上
Be an honor, officer. What a thrill.
很荣幸 警官 太让人兴奋了
Yup, time to go.
嗯 我们该走了
Wait a second. Wait a second.
等等
What?
怎么了
Where's Richie?
里奇呢
So how's a bartender afford a place like this?
一个酒保怎么买♥♥得起这样的房♥子
My parents left it to me.
我父母留给我的
I don't come out here much.
我不怎么来这里
Mostly when I wanna be alone.
除非是想单独待着
This is, uh, charming.
这里 不错啊
You sure you wouldn't be more comfortable in a bedroom?
你不觉得找间卧室会更惬意吗
Or, uh, my motel room?
或者去我的旅馆房♥间
I mean, not for nothing. But, you know, I got oils.
不说别的 但我有精油
But I have toys.
但我有玩具
Yeah, no, toys trump oils.
嗯 玩具比精油好
You don't, uh, get scared down here all by yourself?
你自己待在这下面不害怕吗
Of course not.
当然不
Not when I've got a hunter to protect me.
毕竟还有个猎人会保护我
Thanks.
谢谢
You do realize there's red meat within striking distance, right?
你知道你眼前有红肉吧
How many times I gotta tell Richie
我还得跟里奇说多少次
he's gonna get himself in trouble?
他会害自己惹上麻烦的
Dean, you're assuming he's missing.
迪恩 你认定他是失踪了
I mean, maybe he just bailed.
但他可能只是跑了
He's a moron.
他是个白♥痴♥
I mean, he's a sweet moron, but he's not a coward.
他是个可爱的白♥痴♥ 但他不是懦夫
He wouldn't just bail.
他不会就那么跑了的
I gotta go find him. All right.
我得去找到他 好吧
Meanwhile, I think I'm gonna trail this Trotter guy.
我现在要去跟踪这个特洛特
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
I don't know.
我不知道
Something about the way he looked at me last night.
他昨晚看我的眼神有点怪怪的
Maybe there is something going on here.
或许这里真有什么古怪
Cute piece.
枪不错
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表