Well, I'll be damned.
真没想到
I was betting on your headstone reading,
我本以为你的墓碑上会写着
"Couldn't catch the Winchester boys."
"抓不到温家兄弟"呢
Well, they'll be at Supermax by morning.
他们明早就会在重刑监狱了
How?
怎么去
Armored bus loaded with men.
重兵把守的装甲车
A bus. What, are you trying to give me an ulcer?
装甲车 你想再让我气出溃疡来吗
Look, we're taking every precaution.
听着 我们会采取一切防范
Like the last time?
就像上次吗
And the time before that?
还有上上次
Screw that, I'm sending a chopper.
去他的 我要派直升机去
Whatever you think is best.
听你的
Damn right, and I'll be on it.
当然 我也去
Can't take you losing those boys again.
不能让你再把他们丢了
They have been a primary thorn in my ass for months.
他们这几个月来一直是我的头等麻烦
So, Victor? Yeah?
维克多 嗯
Glue your eyeballs to them till I get there.
我到之前 眼睛不要离开他们
There's a chopper on its way.
有架直升机要来了
Yeah. But we don't have a helicopter pad.
嗯 我们没有停机坪
Then clear the damn parking lot.
那就把停车场清空
You know what I'm trying to decide?
知道我在琢磨什么吗
I don't know, what,
我不知道 什么
whether Cialis will help you with your little condition?
壮♥阳♥药♥能否改善你的小问题吗
What to have for dinner tonight.
今晚吃什么晚饭
Steak or lobster?
牛排还是龙虾
What the hell. Surf and turf.
不管了 海陆大餐好了
I got a lot to celebrate. I mean, after all,
我有很值得庆祝的事 毕竟
seeing you two in chains?
看到你俩戴着镣铐
You kinky son of a bitch. We don't swing that way.
你个重口的混♥蛋♥ 我们可不是那种人
Now, that's funny.
真逗
You know, I wouldn't bust out the melted butter just yet.
还是先别急着庆祝
Couldn't catch us at the bank.
你在银行没抓到我们
Couldn't keep us in that jail.
在监狱里没看住我们
You're right. Screwed up.
是啊 我搞砸了
I underestimated you. I didn't count on you being that smart.
我低估了你们 我没想到你们那么聪明
But now I'm ready.
但我现在准备好了
Yeah. Ready to lose us again?
嗯 准备好再弄丢我们吗
Ready like a court order
准备好了法庭命令
to keep you in a super-maximum prison in Nevada till trial.
在庭审前都把你们扣在内华达州的重刑监狱里
Ready like isolation in a soundproof, windowless cell so small
准备好了把你们隔离在隔音无窗的小牢房♥里
that between you and me, probably unconstitutional.
私下里跟你说 那可能违宪了
How's that for ready?
这准备得如何
Take a good look at Sam.
好好看看萨姆吧
You two will never see each other again.
你俩再别想相见了
Where's that smug smile, Dean?
你自鸣得意的笑容呢 迪恩
I wanna see it.
我想看看
You got the wrong guys.
你抓错人了
Yeah. I forgot.
嗯 我忘了
You fight monsters.
你们是打怪的
Sorry, Dean. Truth is
抱歉 迪恩 其实
your daddy brainwashed you with all that devil talk
是你们爸爸拿魔鬼论调给你们洗了脑
and no doubt touched you in a bad place.
而且肯定还摸过你们不该摸的地方
That's all. That's reality.
就是这样 这才是真♥相♥
Why don't you shut your mouth?
你闭嘴吧
But guess what? Life sucks, get a helmet.
知道吗 生活糟心 自备头盔
Because everybody's got a sob story.
因为每个人都有伤心事
But not everybody becomes a killer.
但不是每个人都会变成杀人犯
And now I have two less
现在我又少了两个
to worry about.
需要担心的杀人犯
It's surf-and-turf time.
海陆大餐时间到
Steven.
史蒂文
Gentlemen.
先生们
What's all this? What can I say?
这是什么 没办法
The FBI didn't invent bureaucracy, we perfected it.
联调局没有发明官僚主义 但我们完善了它
You want me to do all this now?
你要我现在把这些都办妥吗
Sorry. Now, Victor.
抱歉 是的 维克多
I'm gonna go take a good long gander at our fugitives.
我要去好好看看我们的逃犯
Sam and Dean Winchester.
萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
I'm Deputy Director Steven Groves.
我是史蒂文·格罗夫斯副局长
This is a pleasure.
真是荣幸
Well, glad one of us feels that way.
很高兴我们中有一个人那么想
I've been waiting a long time
我等你们
for you two to come out of the woodwork.
自己现身等了好久
Sorry, I've gotta cut this short.
抱歉 我得先走了
It's gonna be a long night, fellas.
今晚会很漫长了 两位
What the hell was that?
那怎么回事
All right. Put the gun down. Wait. Okay. Wait.
放下枪 等等
He shot him. I didn't shoot him.
他打了他 我没打他
Down. I didn't shoot anyone.
放下 我没打谁
He shot me. Get on your knees now.
他打了我 马上跪下
Okay, okay. Okay, don't shoot, please.
好好 别开枪 拜托
Look, here. Here.
来 给
Okay. Look.
好了
We didn't shoot him. Check the body.
我们没开枪 你去看尸体
There's no blood. We did not kill him.
没有血迹 我们没杀他
Go ahead. Check him.
去看看他
Vic, there's no bullet wound.
维克 没有子弹伤
He's probably been dead for months.
他可能都死几个月了
What did you do to him?
你们对他做了什么
We didn't do anything.
我们什么都没做
Talk or I shoot.
交待 不然我开枪了
You won't believe us.
你不会相信我们的
He was possessed.
他被附身了
Possessed. Right.
附身了 好啊
Fire up the chopper, we're taking them out of here now.
启动直升机 我们马上带他们走
Yeah, do that.
嗯 就这么干
Bill.
比尔
Bill, you there?
比尔 你在吗
They're dead.
他们死了
I think they're all dead.
他们好像都死了
What the hell was that? Reidy?
那怎么回事 里德
Reidy?
里德
Reidy? What is going on out there? Reidy?
里德 外面怎么回事 里德
What the hell was that? Come in.
那怎么回事 回复
Talk to me.
说话啊
Come in.
回复
Talk to me, Reidy.
说话啊 里德
Hello? My men.
喂 我的人
Agent Henriksen? Hello?
亨里克森探员 喂
What the hell's happening out there?
外面发生了什么事
I can't get a line. All the phones are out.
线路不通 所有电♥话♥都断线了
Henriksen! Four of my men.
亨里克森 我四个手下呢
The Internet, I... My cell.
网络 我的手♥机♥
It's all dead. How can it all be dead?
都断线了 这怎么可能
That can't be good.
那绝不是好事
My God.
天啊
No, no. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
不不 没事的
We're gonna go. We're gonna go right now.
我们走 我们这就走
Let's go. Nobody's going anywhere.
走 没人可以离开
Everybody calm down.
所有人冷静
Your partner is out there. My men are out...
你的搭档在外面 我的手下也...
I know.
我知道
We go out there, we're asking to die too.
我们出去 也是找死
Don't you get it? What?
你还不懂吗 什么
They're out there and they're coming in here.
他们在外面 想进来
This is a siege.
这是包围
So this might be a good time
所以你现在
for you to lock the doors and the windows
应该锁好门窗
take a breath, and maybe deal with this
喘口气 像个理智的
like train professionals with some sense in their heads.
专业人士那样应对这个局面
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表