Pity about the heart, though.
心脏可惜了
It was a brand-new one.
还是新的呢
Good.
很好
Should be pumping nice and strong.
应该泵得很有力
Sending this stuff throughout your whole body.
把这玩意送遍你全身
See, I picked up your little bottle upstairs
我在楼上拿了一瓶
and dipped the knife in it.
然后在刀上沾了点
Hiya, Doc.
好啊 医生
Wakey wakey eggs and bakey.
醒来啦 吃早餐啦
Please. Please what?
求你 求什么
You've been killing poor bastards for over 150 years
你杀人杀了150多年了
and now you got a request?
现在还要提要求
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
You don't understand, I can help you.
你不懂 我可以帮你
I know what you need.
我知道你需要什么
I'm gonna have to cut him open into litlle bits.
我要把他切成小块
You know, this immortality thing is a bitch.
这永生什么的真麻烦
I can read the formula for you.
我能帮你解读秘方
You know, immortality...
永生
forever young, never die.
永远年轻 永远不死
Dean.
迪恩
Sam.
萨姆
What?
怎么了
I mean, we're talking hell in three weeks
要么是三周后下地狱
or needing a new pancreas in what, half a century.
要么是半个世纪后需要换个胰脏
Yeah. Well, you can't exactly get those at a Kwik-E-Mart.
是啊 那玩意可不是便利店就有
It's not perfect,
这是不完美
but it buys us more time to think of something better.
但能给我们争取时间 想更好的办法
We just need time, Dean. I mean, please, just...
我们就是需要时间 迪恩 求你
just think about it.
考虑一下吧
No.
不
Dean, don't you wanna live?
迪恩 你不想活吗
What he is isn't living.
他那不叫活
Look, this is simple. Simple?
这很简单 简单
To me it is, okay? Black or white. Human, not human.
对我来说就是很简单 黑白分明 人怪分明
You see, what the doc is...
医生
He's a freaking monster.
他是个怪物
I can't do it.
我不能那么做
I would rather go to hell.
我宁可下地狱
You don't understand. I can help you.
你不懂 我可以帮你
Now, I'm gonna take care of him.
我要解决了他
You can either help me or not. It's up to you.
你帮不帮我自己决定
No, no. Don't be stupid!
不 别犯傻了
I can help you. No.
我可以帮你 别
Enjoy forever in there, Doc. I can save you.
在里面享受永生吧 医生 我可以救你
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out.
放我出去
I can save you!
我可以救你
No, don't! Don't!
不 别
No, let me out, let me out.
不 放我出去
Let me out, let me out, let me out.
放我出去 放我出去
No!
不
Hiya, Bela.
好啊 贝拉
Here's a fun fact you may not know.
有件事你可能不知道
I felt your hand in my pocket when you swiped that motel receipt.
我偷走旅馆收据时 我感到你手摸我兜了
You don't understand.
你不懂
I'm pretty sure I understand perfectly.
我想我很清楚是怎么回事
You see, I noticed something interesting in your hotel room.
我在你的旅馆房♥间里注意到了一件有趣的东西
Something tucked above the door.
就掖在门上方
An herb.
一种植物
Devil's shoestring?
荚莲树皮
Well, there's only one use for that.
那玩意只有一种用途
Holding Hellhounds at bay.
抵御地狱之犬
So you know what I did?
所以你知道我做了什么吗
I went back and I took another look at your folks' obit.
我回去又看了一遍你父母的讣告
Turns out, they died 10 years ago today.
原来 他们是十年前的今天死的
You didn't kill them.
你没杀他们
A demon did your dirty work.
是一个恶魔替你下的手
You made a deal, didn't you, Bela?
你做了交易 是吧 贝拉
And it's come due.
收债的日子要到了
I can take care of them for you.
我可以替你解决他们
And it won't even cost you anything...
你也不用付出什么
for 10 whole years.
十年里都不用
So is that why you stole the Colt?
所以你才偷走了柯尔特枪吗
Try to wiggle out of your deal?
想摆脱你的交易
Our gun for your soul?
我们的枪换你的灵魂
Yes.
是的
But stealing the Colt wasn't quite enough, I'm guessing.
但我猜偷柯尔特枪还不够 是吧
They changed the deal.
他们改变了交易
They wanted me to kill Sam.
他们要我杀了萨姆
Really?
真的吗
Demons untrustworthy.
恶魔这么不守信用
Shocker.
震惊了
That's, uh, kind of a tight deadline too.
截止日期快到了呢
What time is it?
几点了
Look at that, almost midnight.
看啊 马上午夜了
Dean, listen, I need help.
迪恩 我需要帮助
Sweetheart, we are weeks past help.
亲爱的 那早来不及了
I know I don't deserve it.
我知道我不配
You know what, you're right, you don't.
知道吗 你说对了 你不配
But you know what the bitch of the bunch is?
但知道最可惜的是什么吗
If you would've just come to us sooner and asked for help...
如果你肯早点来找我们求助
we probably could've taken the Colt and saved you.
我们或许还能拿柯尔特枪救你
I know, and saved yourself.
我知道 也救你自己
I know about your deal, Dean.
我知道你的交易 迪恩
And who told you that?
谁告诉你的
The demon that holds it.
掌握合约的那个恶魔
She holds mine too.
她也掌握了我的合约
She says she holds every deal.
她说她掌握着所有的合约
She? Her name's Lilith.
她吗 她叫莉莉丝
Lilith?
莉莉丝吗
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要信你
You shouldn't, but it's the truth.
没有理由 但这是真的
This can't help you, Bela.
这帮不了你 贝拉
Not now. Why are you telling me this?
现在太迟了 你为什么要告诉我
Because just maybe you can kill the bitch.
因为你或许能杀了那贱♥人♥
I'll see you in hell.
地狱见了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表