So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches.
怎么样 我们一起去杀些凶鬼恶灵
And we raise a little hell?
惹点麻烦吧
You're offering up your own soul?
你要拿自己的灵魂换吗
All you gotta do is bring Sam back.
你只需要复活萨姆
How long they give you?
他们给了你多久
One year.
一年
You're gonna die,
你死定了
and this is what you're gonna become.
这就是你将变成的模样
I don't wanna go to hell.
我不想下地狱
We'll find a way to save you.
我们会想办法救你的
Back in 1835,
1835年
Samuel Colt made a gun.
萨穆埃尔·柯尔特造了把枪
This gun can kill anything.
这枪能杀任何东西
Bela Talbot's her real name.
她真名叫贝拉·塔伯特
Is she a hunter?
她是猎人吗
Pretty frigging far from a hunter.
才不是呢
The Colt.
柯尔特枪
Bela stole the Colt.
贝拉偷了柯尔特枪
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Help with what? With Sam.
帮什么 萨姆
You need to help me get him ready
你需要帮我为他做好准备
to fight this war on his own.
独自扛起战争
Rise and shine, Sammy.
起床啦 萨姆
Dude. Asia?
哥们 亚洲乐队吗
Come on. You love the song, and you know it.
得了 你喜欢这歌♥ 你很清楚
Yeah,
嗯
and if I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself.
如果让我再听一遍 我一定自杀
What? I'm sorry. I can't hear you.
什么 抱歉 听不到
Whenever you're ready, Dean.
就等你了 迪恩
This yours?
你的吗
Bingo.
找到了
Now, who's ready for some breakfast?
谁想去吃早餐了
Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett.
安全驾驶哦 皮克特先生
Yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯
Order up.
上菜
Can't stay unless you order something, Cal.
不点单就不能待在这里 卡尔
You know the rules.
你清楚规矩
Some coffee.
来点咖啡
Tuesday. Pig in a poke.
周二 瞎买♥♥猪
You even know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗
Are you boys ready? Yes.
你们准备好点单了吗 嗯
I'll have the special, side of bacon and coffee.
我要特色菜 来点培根 还有咖啡
Make it two coffees and a short stack.
我也要咖啡 还有松饼
You got it.
好嘞
I'm telling you, Sam, this job is small fry.
相信我 萨姆 这案子不值一提
We should be spending our time hunting down Bela.
我们应该去找贝拉
Okay, sure, let's get right on that.
好啊 我们这就去吧
Where is she again? Shut up.
她在哪来着 闭嘴
Look, believe me, I wanna find her as bad as you do.
相信我 我跟你一样想找到她
In the meantime, we have this.
但现在 我们有这个
All right, so this professor...
好 这个教授
Dexter Hasselback, he was passing through town last week
戴克斯特·哈索贝克 上周经过了这里
when he vanished.
然后就消失了
Last known location?
最后已知地点
His daughter says he was on his way
他女儿说 他当时正要去
to visit the Broward County Mystery Spot.
布劳沃德郡的神秘地点
"Where the laws of physics have no meaning"?
"物理规则失去意义的地方"
Two coffees. Black...
两杯黑咖啡
Okay.
好
And some hot sauce for the...
还有辣酱 蘸...
Crap.
该死
Sorry.
抱歉
Clean up!
来收拾
Sam, you know joints like this are only tourist traps, right?
萨姆 你知道这种地方就是骗游客的吧
I mean, you know, balls rolling uphill,
什么球滚上坡
furniture nailed to the ceiling.
家具钉在天花板上
The only danger is to your wallet. Okay. Look.
唯一危险的也就是你的钱包 好吧
I'm just saying, there are spots in the world
我就是说 这世上有些地方
where holes open up, and swallow people.
有裂开的洞口 吞噬人类
The Bermuda Triangle, the Oregon Vortex.
百慕大三角 俄勒冈州旋涡
Broward County Mystery Spot?
布劳沃德郡神秘地点吗
Well, sometimes these places are legit.
有时 这种地方是真的
All right. So if it is legit, and that's a bigass "if."
好吧 如果是真的 这还很难说
What's the lore?
那相关传说是什么
Well, the...
那...
Excuse me.
不好意思
The lore's freaking nuts, actually.
传说其实都很疯狂
They say these places, the magnetic fields are so strong...
据说 这种地方的电磁场很强烈
that they can bend space-time,
所以能扭曲时间空间
sending victims... no one knows where.
把受害人送去...不知哪里
Yeah. Sounds a little X-Files to me.
嗯 我觉得听上去太《X档案》了
I told you it wouldn't fit.
我就说塞不进去
What do you want, a Pulitzer?
怎么 你想要个普利策新闻奖吗
All right. Look, I'm not saying this is really happening.
好吧 我不是说这是真的
But if it is, we gotta check it out.
但如果是 我们该去看看
See if we can do something.
看能不能做点什么
All right. All right.
好吧 好吧
We'll go tonight after they close,
我们今晚等关门后过去
get ourselves a nice, long look.
好好慢慢地看看那里
Uncanny.
离奇啊
Find anything?
有发现吗
No.
没有
Do you have any idea what you're looking for?
你知道你要找什么吗
Yeah.
嗯
No.
不知道
What the hell are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
We can explain.
我们可以解释
You robbing me?
你们要抢劫我吗
Look, nobody's robbing you. Calm down.
听着 没人要抢劫 冷静
Okay. Don't move. Don't move.
好 别动
I'm just putting the gun down.
我就是把枪放下
Dean.
迪恩
Call 911.
快报♥警♥
I... I didn't mean to...
我不是有意的
Now!
快
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Not like this.
不能像这样
Dean.
迪恩
Rise and shine, Sammy.
起床啦 萨姆
Dude. Asia.
哥们 亚洲乐队
Dean.
迪恩
Come on. You love this song and you know it.
得了 你喜欢这歌♥ 你很清楚
What?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
You all right?
你没事吧
No. I think I...
不 我觉得我...
Man, I had a weird dream.
哥们 我做了个怪梦
Yeah? Clowns or midgets?
是吗 小丑还是侏儒
Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett.
安全驾驶哦 皮克特先生
Yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯
Order up.
上菜
Can't stay unless you order something, Cal.
不点单就不能待在这里 卡尔
You know the rules.
你清楚规矩
Coffee.
咖啡
Tuesday. Pig in a poke.
周二 瞎买♥♥猪
It's Tuesday?
今天是周二吗
Yeah.
对
Are you boys ready? Yes.
你们准备好点单了吗 嗯
I'll have the special, side of bacon and a coffee.
我要特色菜 来点培根 还有咖啡
Nothing for me. Thanks.
我不用了 谢谢
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表