So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches.
怎么样 我们一起去杀些凶鬼恶灵
And we raise a little hell?
惹点麻烦吧
You're offering up your own soul?
你要拿自己的灵魂换吗
All you gotta do is bring Sam back.
你只需要复活萨姆
How long did they give you? One year.
他们给了你多久 一年
I don't wanna go to hell.
我不想下地狱
We'll find a way to save you.
我们会想办法救你的
Ed Zeddmore and Harry Spengler.
艾德·扎德摩和哈里·斯潘格勒
Hellhoundslair.com.
地狱猎犬老巢网
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你们在这里干什么
We belong here.
我们就该来这里
We're professional paranormal investigators.
我们是超自然调查员
We're just trying to get a book-and-movie deal. Okay?
我们只是想拿到书约 卖♥♥电影版权
Get that damn thing out of my face.
把那玩意给我拿开
Go, go, go. Get out of here.
快走 走啊
Sweet Lord... Of the Rings.
我的... 指环王啊
Run.
跑啊
Forget it. I'm not going back in there again.
别想了 我不会再去了
Harry, this is our ticket to the big time.
哈里 这是我们成功的门票
Fame,
名声
money,
金钱
sex.
性福
With girls.
跟女生性福
Hello.
你好
I am Harry Spengler.
我是哈里·斯潘格勒
And I am Ed Zeddmore.
我是艾德·扎德摩
Now, if you've received this tape,
如果你收到了这段影片
you must be some sorta bigwig network executive.
你肯定是个大电视台高管
Well, today is your lucky day, mister.
今天你走运了 先生
Because the unsolicited pilot you are about to watch,
因为你即将看到的我们自行拍摄的试播集
is the bold new future of "Reality TV."
是"真人秀"的勇敢新未来
We know you've had it hard during the crippling writers' strike.
我们知道你在编剧罢♥工♥期间遭到了重创
Lazy fat cats.
懒胖猫
Who needs writers when you got guys like us?
有我们这样的人 还需要编剧做什么
Our team faced horrible horrors to bring you
我们的团队直面可怕的恐怖 为您带来
the footage that will change your world forever.
这段将永远改变你世界的影像
So strap in for the scariest hour in the history of television.
准备好经历电视史上最恐怖的一小时吧
In the history of your life.
你这辈子最恐怖的
Strap in for...
准备迎接
Ghostfacers. Ghostfacers.
抓鬼特工队 抓鬼特工队
You know, it can get kind of hard
这其实不容易
balancing our daytime careers...
平衡我们的日间工作
with our nighttime missions.
和我们的夜间使命
Yeah. But Ed and I pretty much call the shots
对 但艾德和我在我们工作的
at the Kinko's where we work.
打印店基本上能说了算
So we can usually pretty much get off by 6.
所以我们一般6点就能下班
Well. Every night.
嗯 每晚都是
Yeah. 6:00.
对 6点
It used to be just, you know, you and I taking on the cases.
以前就只有你和我调查案件
Just Harry and me. Two lone wolves.
就哈里和我 两只孤狼
And two lone wolves need...
两只孤狼需要...
other wolves.
其他狼
Morning, Facers. Good morning, Ghostfacers.
早 特工队 早 抓鬼特工队
It's 7 p.m., dude.
现在是晚上7点 哥们
It's morning to a Ghostfacer.
对于抓鬼特工队就是早上
Corbett, what we got, buddy?
科贝特 怎么样了 伙计
I'm just putting up some... Yeah.
我还在贴... 嗯
This has gotta go up here, that's gotta go here,
这个要挂这里 这个挂这里
gotta see the whole field.
要全部铺开
Markers, eraser, good job.
马克笔 板擦 好样的
I first saw Ed...
我第一次见到艾德
putting up flyers down at the outlet mall in Scogan.
是他在斯科根的特♥价♥店贴传♥单♥时
So I read one and I thought to myself:
我就看了看 然后我就想
"Where do ghosts come from?"
"鬼都是哪来的"
And now, here I am.
现在 我就在这里了
Ed, your sister's abusing staff.
艾德 你妹妹在虐待员工
That's adopted sister, thank you very much.
是领养妹妹 谢谢了
Ed has been obsessed with the supernatural since we were kids...
艾德从我们还小时就一直痴迷于超自然
you know, and then he meets Harry at...
然后他跟哈里在
computer camp and love at first geek.
电脑营相识 俩书呆子就一见钟情了
Spruce here.
我是斯布鲁斯
What up, player?
好啊 各位
I am fifteen-sixteenths Jew...
我有15/16的犹太血统
one-sixteenth Cherokee.
还有1/16的切罗基人血统
My grandfather is a mohel.
我祖父是犹太教割礼执行人
My great-grandfather was a talus maker.
我曾祖父是个假山制♥作♥人
And my great-great-grandfather
我曾曾祖父
was a degenerate gambler and,
是个堕落的赌徒
had a peyote addiction.
还对佩奥特掌上瘾
Okay, people, let's cut the chatter and get on a mission.
好了 各位 别闲聊了 开始准备任务吧
Okay.
好
Morton House.
默顿大宅
One of our big fish.
一个大任务
All right, we all know the legend.
好 我们都听过传说
Every four years, supposedly this becomes
每隔四年 据说这里会成为
the most haunted place in America.
全美闹鬼最厉害的地方
The leap-year ghost some call it.
被称为闰年鬼
The ghost returns at midnight
鬼魂在午夜归来
just as February 29th begins.
就在2月29日的凌晨时分
And no one has ever stayed the night.
从没有人在那里过夜
Right? Yeah, well, every testimony that we dug up,
是吧 嗯 根据我们查到的所有证词
every eyewitness has cut and run well before midnight.
所有目击者都在午夜前逃跑了
That's all about to change,
那一切即将改变
isn't it, baby? Absolutely true, Ed.
是吧 没错 艾德
Absolutely true. Mm, that's good.
没错 味道不错
French vanilla,
法式香草
the other day you said how much you liked it, so...
那天你说你喜欢这个...
Thank you.
谢谢
You are welcome.
不客气
I like Corbett, I do.
我喜欢科贝特 真的
Shows up early, does his job.
来得早 工作认真
A lot of good hustle out...
很勤奋...
I think he's got the hots for Ed
我觉得他喜欢艾德
and that could spell trouble for the team.
那可能会给全队带来麻烦
Ed's kind of the more rugged, with that
艾德更粗犷些
really golden...
有金灿灿的
beautiful sort of beard.
美丽的胡子
And Harry's nice.
哈里挺好的
Twenty-ninth...
29日
Is this Friday, Facers.
也就是本周五 特工队员们
We want this mission, we gotta move on it now, or guess what.
我们想执行任务 就得马上行动 不然呢
He's gone for another four years.
他就会再消失四年
What's this? Wait a minute.
怎么回事 等等
Watch out.
小心
Dad, come on! Let's just cut the cameras.
爸爸 拜托 把摄影机关掉
We don't need that. We don't need this part.
我们不需要这段
Stay low. Follow formation.
弯下腰 跟紧队形
Okay, as expected.
好 不出所料
A lot of people have tried to break into the Morton House.
很多人闯入过默顿大宅
The local authorities have just gotten fed up.
所以本地当局受够了
Looks like the cops have got this place pretty well fenced off.
警方似乎把这里围得很严密
Wait.
等等
Didn't you guys get, like, a permit or something?
你们没申请到许可证什么的吗
A permit?
许可证
That's a good idea for next time.
下次可以试试
Yeah.
嗯
Car, car.
车
Flashlights off.
关掉手电
Corbett!
科贝特
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表