Let me guess, you're offering up your own soul?
我猜猜 你要拿自己的灵魂换吗
All you gotta do is bring Sam back.
你只需要复活萨姆
How long you get?
你还有多久
One year.
一年
Let Dean out of his deal right now.
马上解除迪恩的交易
I got a boss like everybody.
我也像其他人一样有老板
Who holds the contract?
合同在谁手里
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
There's a new leader rising in the West.
西方崛起了新领袖
He doesn't like you very much.
他不怎么喜欢你
Her name is Lilith.
她叫莉莉丝
I know about your deal, Dean.
我知道你的交易 迪恩
And who told you that?
谁告诉你的
The demon that holds it.
掌握合约的那个恶魔
She holds mine too.
她也掌握了我的合约
She? Her name's Lilith.
她吗 她叫莉莉丝
So this is Ruby, huh?
这就是露比吗
She's a demon, Sam.
她是个恶魔 萨姆
They want us dead, we want them dead.
他们想要我们死 我们想要他们死
What kind of blade can kill a demon?
什么样的刀能杀恶魔
Yesterday, I'd have said there was no such thing.
昨天的话 我会说没有这种东西
Yellow Eyes had some prettty big plans for you, Sam.
黄眼恶魔曾经对你有大计划啊 萨姆
That you're special,
你很特别
in that ESP vision kind of way.
有超感幻象的能力
No, that stuff's not happening anymore.
不 那已经停止了
Black Dogs.
黑狗
They're seeing Hellhounds.
是地狱之犬
Demonic pit bulls.
恶魔斗牛犬
There's no way of saving me from the pit, is there?
根本没办法让我不下地狱 是吧
No.
对
I don't wanna die.
我不想死
I don't wanna go to hell.
我不想下地狱
We'll find a way to save you.
我们会想办法救你的
You're gonna die.
你死定了
This is what you're gonna become.
这就是你将变成的模样
Dig up anything good?
查到什么有用的了吗
No,
没有
nothing good.
没什么有用的
Well, Bobby has, finally.
鲍比查到了 可算
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
A way to find Lilith.
他查到了找到莉莉丝的办法
And with just, uh, 30 hours to go.
只剩30小时了呢
Why don't we just make a TJ run, you know?
我们去趟提华纳吧
You know, some senoritas, cervezas. We could...
找点小妞 喝点啤酒 我们可以...
What's Spanish for "donkey show"?
西语"毛驴表演"怎么说
So if we do save you...
如果我们救了你
let's never do that. Yeah.
我们可别那么干 嗯
Dean...
迪恩
We're cutting it close, I know.
我知道现在时间很紧了
But we're gonna get this done.
但我们能做到的
I don't care what it takes, Dean.
我不管需要付出什么代价 迪恩
You're not gonna go to hell.
你不会下地狱的
I'm not gonna let you.
我不会让你下地狱的
I swear.
我发誓
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好
See, a name.
名字
That's the whole kit and caboodle.
便是所需要的一切
With the right name, the right ritual,
名字对了 仪式对了
ain't nothing you can't suss out.
没什么搞不定
Like the town Lilith's in?
比如找到莉莉丝所在的镇吗
Kid, when I get done,
小子 等我完事
we'll know the street.
我们能知道街道
New Harmony, Indiana.
印第安纳州新哈莫尼
And we have a winner.
找到了
All right.
好
Let's go.
我们走
Hold on. Holster it up there, Tex.
等等 等一下的
What's the problem?
怎么了
"What's the problem"?
"怎么了"
Come on. Where do I begin?
拜托 我从何说起
I mean, first of all, we don't even know
首先 我们都不知道
if Lilith actually holds my deal.
莉莉丝是否真掌握了我的交易
We're going off of Bela's intel.
我们是相信了贝拉的情报
And when that bitch breathes, the air comes out crooked, okay?
那贱♥人♥吐气时 吐出来的都是浑气
Second, even if we could get to Lilith,
其次 即便我们能找到莉莉丝
we have no way to gank her.
我们也没办法杀她
And third, isn't this the same Lilith
第三 这个莉莉丝
that wants your giant head on a pike?
不是还想把你的大脑袋插在棍子上吗
Should I continue?
还要我继续说吗
Ain't you just bringing down the room?
你还真会搞气氛
Yeah. Well, it's a gift.
是啊 天赋
I'm sorry, so then, what are we supposed to do, Dean?
抱歉 那我们要怎么办 迪恩
Just cause I gotta die. Doesn't mean you have to. Okay.
虽然我要死了 不代表你也要死
Either, we go in smart or we don't go in at all.
我们如果不能有计划地去 就别去
Okay. Fine. If that's the case, I have the answer.
好啊 如果是这样 那我有办法
You do? Yeah,
是吗 嗯
a sure-fire way to confirm it's Lilith.
绝对能证实那就是莉莉丝
And a way to get us a bona fide, demon-killing Ginsu.
还能让我们拿到货真价实能杀恶魔的东西
Damn it, Sam, no.
该死 萨姆 不行
We are so past arguing.
我们没得可争了
Dean, I am summoning Ruby.
迪恩 我要召唤露比
The hell you are, we've enough problems as it is.
你休想 我们的麻烦够多了
Exactly.
就是
And we got no time and no choice either.
我们没时间 没选择了
Come on, man, she is the Miss Universe of lying skanks, okay?
得了 她是撒谎贱♥人♥的环球小姐 好吗
She told you that she could save me?
她跟你说她能救我
Lie.
撒谎
She seems to know everything about Lilith...
她似乎对莉莉丝无所不知
but forgot to mention, right,
但偏巧忘记说 哎呦
Lilith owns my soul.
莉莉丝掌握着我的灵魂
Okay, fine, she's a liar.
好吧 行 她是个撒谎精
She's still got that knife.
但她还是有那把刀
Dean... For all we know, she works for Lilith.
迪恩 说不定她就是莉莉丝的手下
Then, give me another option, Dean,
那再给我个别的选择 迪恩
I mean, tell me what else.
告诉我还能怎么办
Sam's right. No, damn it.
萨姆是对的 不 该死
Just no.
不行
We are not gonna make the same mistakes all over again.
我们不能再犯同样错误了
You guys wanna save me? Find something else.
你们想救我 另想办法
Where're you going, Bobby?
你去哪 鲍比
I guess to
看来是要去
find something else.
另想办法
You know, phones work too.
电♥话♥也能用的
Sam.
萨姆
How's tricks?
怎么样啊
How do you get around so fast?
你怎么能移♥动♥得那么快
I got the Super Bowl jetpack.
我有超级碗杯喷气背包
So...
那么
you called?
你找我
Did you know?
你知道吗
Gonna need a tiny bit more.
你得再给点信息
About Dean's deal.
迪恩的交易
That Lilith holds the contract.
莉莉丝握着他的合同
Yes, I did.
我知道
And what? You didn't think that was important?
怎么 你就没觉得那很重要吗
You weren't ready. For what?
你们没准备好 什么意思
If I told you,
如果我早说了
you two yahoos would have just charged after her halfcocked.
你俩蠢蛋会准备不充分地去找她
And Lilith would have peeled the meat
莉莉丝就会把你们漂亮脸蛋上的肉
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表