I know this isn't easy,
我知道这不容易
but if you could remember any more details...
但如果你还能记起什么细节...
There was one more thing. He had a, uh...
还有件事 他有个...
A tattoo on his arm of a cartoon character.
卡♥通♥人物文身在胳膊上
It's the guy who... He was chasing the Road Runner.
就是那个...追哔哔鸟的
Wile E. Coyote. Yeah, that's it.
大野狼 对
Kyle?
凯尔
Dr. Garrison.
加里森医生
How you holding up?
你还好吗
Okay, considering.
还算好吧
You're, uh, Kyle's doctor?
你是凯尔的医生
Yes.
是的
Can I just ask you a few questions?
可以问你几个问题吗
Sure.
当然
Don't I get to see it?
不给我看看吗
Yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯
Yeah, it's a, you know, work in progress.
只是...半成品
It's... It's really...
真是...
Boy, this is a piece of, uh, art. Really.
天啊 这真是...艺术品 真的
Yeah, like you could've done it better.
得了 难道你能画得更好吗
So what did the doc have to say about Kyle's brothers?
医生是怎么说凯尔的兄弟的
Not much. They were DOA at the scene.
说得不多 他们在现场就死了
He did give me the lowdown on the coroner's report.
但他给我讲了验尸报告
Let me guess, their hearts were missing.
我猜猜 他们的心不见了
Nope.
并没有
But chunks of their kidneys, lungs and intestines.
但他们肾脏 肺和肠子都缺了大块
That's just gross.
恶心
Yeah, also definitely not werewolf behavior.
是啊 而且也绝不是狼人的行为
So, what, a demon?
那怎么 是恶魔吗
Attacker could've been possessed.
袭击者可能被附身了
Why would a demon stop halfway through an attack?
恶魔怎么会袭击人时突然停下
I think that...
我觉得...
Could it...?
可能...
Yeah. I got nothing. Me neither.
嗯 我想不到 我也是
Okay, I am starving.
好吧 我饿死了
Wait, where are all the PowerBars?
等等 能量棒都哪去了
You ate them all
你都吃了
and we're lost.
我们还迷路了
We're not lost. The path is right here.
我们没迷路 小路就在这里
Look,
看
there.
那里
Civilization.
文明啊
Yeah.
嗯
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Are you two doing okay?
你俩还好吗
Actually, we're... Lost.
其实 我们... 迷路了
It happens. The trail gets twisty...
这难免的 小路弯弯曲曲
and my house is the only one left up here.
而且这里就我一户人家
I could point you in the right direction...
我可以给你们指路
but I'm afraid it'll take a while to get back.
但恐怕你们要走好一阵才能回去
You're really deep into the woods.
你们真的在森林深处了
Nice work, Ken.
好样的 肯
Would you like to come in and rest a bit?
你们要进来休息一下吗
Yeah.
好啊
Thanks, but we should head back.
谢谢 但我们还是回去吧
Come on, honey, she offered.
来吧 亲爱的 她都邀请我们了
She's a harmless old lady. What could happen?
她就是个无害的老太太 还能怎么样啊
You sure you don't want more?
你确定你不想再来点了吗
No, thank you. It's...
不了 谢谢
I'm full.
我饱了
We should go.
我们该走了
We really can't thank you enough.
我们真对你感激不尽
Ken?
肯
You...
你...
What's going on?
怎么回事
You...? Are we...?
你... 我们...
Did you drug us?
你给我们下药了吗
Julie, run.
朱莉 快跑
Stop.
停下
Please, you have to stop.
求你 快停下
Don't worry.
别担心
Everything's fine.
一切都会没事的
You just hold still now, dear.
你别动就好 亲爱的
Stop!
停下
Stop, please stop!
停下 求你
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
No!
不
No!
不
Please. Please.
拜托
We need to observe you.
我们需要观察你的情况
All right. The drugs still may be in your system.
好吗 你体内可能还有药物
I have to go. I have things to do.
我得走了 我还有事要做
Arrangements I need to make. It can wait.
我得去做安排 那不急
Now you need to rest.
你需要休息
Stay.
留下吧
Be back in a few minutes.
我就回来
Detectives.
警探
Dr. Garrison.
加里森医生
What the hell's going on here?
这到底怎么回事
My whole town's going insane.
我的小镇都发疯了
We'll let you know as soon as we do.
我们查明白了马上告诉你
Ms. Watson?
沃森女士
We just need to ask you a few questions.
我们需要问你几个问题
Do we have to go over this again?
我们还得再说一遍吗
Now?
非得现在说吗
We'll try to be brief.
我们会尽量不占用你太多时间
Ms. Watson, can you tell us how you got away?
沃森女士 能告诉我们你怎么逃走的吗
I didn't eat as much as Ken did
我没像肯吃的那么多
so I wasn't as out of it.
所以我还算清醒
And when the old woman was...
那老妇人
carving up Ken...
砍杀肯时
I shoved her
我推了她
and she fell.
她摔倒了
Cracked her head on the stove.
脑袋磕碎在了炉子上
She's dead, right?
她死了 是吧
I...? I killed her?
我...杀了她
Do you have any idea why she did this to you?
你知道她为什么要这么对你吗
No.
不知道
One minute...
前一刻
she's just a sweet old lady...
她还是个好心老太太
and the next, she was like a monster.
转眼间 她就变成了怪物
Can you remember anything else?
你还记得别的吗
Yeah.
嗯
Did you find a little girl there by any chance?
你们找到现场的那个小女孩了吗
A little girl?
小女孩吗
At the house?
在房♥子那里吗
I thought I saw her outside the window.
我好像看到她在窗外
She... She just disappeared.
她...就不见了
Just vanished into thin air.
凭空消失了
It must've been the drugs.
肯定是药的关系吧
This disappearing girl what did she look like?
这个消失的女孩 她什么样
Does it matter?
这重要吗
Yes, every detail matters.
是的 一切细节都很重要
She had this dark, dark hair...
她有深色的头发
and really pale skin.
苍白的皮肤
She was around 8.
她大概八岁
She was a beautiful child. It was...
她是个很美的孩子
odd to see her in the middle of something so horrible.
在那样可怕的情况下看到她好奇怪
Well, there's no sulfur anywhere. How about the EMF?
到处都没看到有硫磺 电磁场怎么样
Yeah, it's going nuts.
嗯 爆表了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表