from your pretty, pretty faces.
一点点撕下来
Well, we're ready now.
我们现在准备好了
I want your knife.
我要你的刀
You're right about one thing.
你说对了一件事
If you are ready...
如果你真准备好了
And now's the time too.
那现在时机也正好
Lilith's guard's down.
莉莉丝正好没防备
Is that so?
是吗
She's on shore leave.
她在度假
A little R and R.
休息放松
What the hell does that mean?
那什么意思
Trust me, you don't wanna know.
相信我 你不想知道
You didn't lose those hex bags I gave you?
你们没弄丢我给你的巫术袋吧
We got them.
还在
Good, then she won't sense that you're coming.
很好 那她就不会觉察到你们靠近了
So you'll give us the knife?
你会把刀给我们吗
No.
不会
But you just said...
但你刚说...
You wanna charge in with one little pig-sticker?
你想拿把杀猪刀就冲进去吗
It's a waste of a true-blue window.
那是浪费大好时机
Like hitting Hitler with that exploding briefcase.
就像拿公文箱炸♥弹♥刺杀希♥特♥勒♥
Forget it. Okay, then how?
别想了 好吧 那怎么办
I know how to save your brother, Sam.
我知道怎么救你哥哥 萨姆
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
You told Dean you couldn't. You've been lying to me all along.
你对迪恩说了你做不到 你一直在对我撒谎
So just give me your damn knife.
所以把你的刀给我吧
You're not the one that I've been lying to.
我没有对你撒谎
So you can save him? No.
那你能救他吗 不能
But you can.
但你能
What?
什么
Sam,
萨姆
you've got some God-given talent.
你有上帝赐予的能力
Well, not God-given, but you get the gist.
好吧 不是上帝赐予的 但你懂的
All that psychic crap?
灵力吗
That's gone ever since Yellow Eyes died.
黄眼死后就没了
Not gone.
不是没了
Dormant.
只是休眠了
And not just visions either.
而且不光是幻象
Why do you think Lilith is so scared of you?
你以为莉莉丝为什么那么怕你
Right, she's scared of me.
好啊 她怕我
If you wanted,
如果你想
you could wipe her off the map without moving a muscle.
你不动一块肌肉就能灭了她
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
It's the truth.
是真的
And you decided to tell me this just now?
你决定现在才跟我说吗
Demon?
恶魔
Manipulative's kind of in the job description.
操纵人心算是本职工作
Fact is, is that you never would have considered it.
事实就是 你绝不会考虑的
Not until you were... Desperate enough?
除非你... 足够绝望吗
You don't like being different.
你不喜欢与众不同
You hate the way Dean looks at you sometimes.
你讨厌迪恩有时看你的眼光
Like you're some sort of sideshow freak.
就好像你是个马戏团怪胎
But suck it up,
但忍♥着吧
because we got a lot of ground to cover
因为我们要说得还很多
and we gotta do it fast, but we can do it.
而且我们得尽快开始 但我们能做到
Look, call me a bitch, hate me all you want,
说我是贱♥人♥ 随你怎么恨我
but I have never lied to you, Sam.
但我从未对你撒过谎 萨姆
Not ever.
从未
And I'm telling you,
我告诉你
you can save your brother.
你可以救你哥哥
And I can show you how.
我可以教你怎么做
So that's you, huh?
你是这样的人啊
Our slutty little Yoda.
我们的荡♥妇♥尤达大♥师♥
Dean.
迪恩
Charming as ever.
还是那么讨人喜欢
I knew you'd show up.
我就知道你会来
Because I knew Sam wouldn't listen.
因为我知道萨姆不会听我话
But you're not gonna teach him anything.
但你别想教他什么
You understand me? Over my dead body.
听到了吗 除非我死了
Well, you're right about that.
这你说对了
What you are gonna do is give me that knife.
但你要把那把刀给我
And then you just go crawl back into whatever slop you came from,
然后你要爬回你来的那个深渊里
and never bother me and my brother again, are we clear?
永远别再来打扰我和我弟弟了 明白了吗
Your brother is carrying a bomb inside of him,
你弟弟体内有个炸♥弹♥
and we'd be stupid not to use it.
我们不用它就太蠢了
Dean, look, just hold on... Sam, don't.
迪恩 等一下 萨姆 别
Come on, man, what are you blind?
拜托 你瞎了吗
Can't you see that this is a trick?
你看不出这是诡计吗
That's not true.
不是的
She wants you to give in
她希望你屈服于
to this whole demonic, psychic whatever, okay?
这恶魔灵力什么的
I mean, hell, she probably wants you to become her little
她可能希望你做她的
Antichrist superstar.
反基♥督♥超级明星
I want Lilith dead.
我想要莉莉丝死
That's all.
仅此而已
Why?
为什么
I've told you why.
我告诉你了
Right, yeah. Because you were human once.
对哦 因为你曾是人类
And you like kittens and long walks on the beach.
你喜欢猫咪和在海滩上漫步
You know, I am so sick of proving myself to you.
我受够了向你证明自己
You wanna save yourself?
你想自救吗
This is how, you dumb, spineless dick.
这就是唯一办法 你个没骨气的蠢混♥蛋♥
Ruby.
露比
What the hell are you grinning at?
你笑什么
Missing something?
少了什么东西吗
I'll kill you, you son of a bitch.
我宰了你 你个混♥蛋♥
Like I said,
我说了
I knew you'd come.
我就知道你会来
Wait,
等等
you're just gonna leave me here?
你就把我丢在这里吗
Let's go, Sam.
走吧 萨姆
So you're just too stupid to live, is that it?
你就是蠢到不想活了吗
Then fine.
好啊
You deserve hell.
你活该下地狱
And I wish I could be there, Dean.
我真希望我也在那里 迪恩
I wish I could smell the flesh sizzle off your bones.
我希望我能闻到你骨头上的肉被烫掉
I wish I could be there to hear you scream!
我希望我能在那里听到你的尖叫
And I wish you'd shut your pie hole,
我还希望你闭嘴呢
but we don't always get what we want.
但我们不是总能得偿所愿
We're just gonna let Ruby rot down there?
我们就让露比在下面发霉吗
That's the idea.
是这意思
Dean, what if...?
迪恩 如果...
What if Ruby's right?
如果露比是对的呢
What if I can take out Lilith?
如果我能干掉莉莉丝呢
Quit looking at me like that.
别那么看着我
What? You gonna give her the Carrie stare
怎么 你要魔女嘉莉瞪她
and Lilith goes poof?
莉莉丝就炸了吗
I don't know what Ruby meant.
我不知道露比什么意思
You know, maybe we should just go ask her.
或许我们该去问问她
Sam, you wanted the knife, I got you the knife.
萨姆 你想要刀 我帮你拿到了
Dean, just listen to me for a second.
迪恩 听我说一句
Last time, Lilith snapped her fingers
上次 莉莉丝弹个指响
and put 30 demons on our ass.
就让30个恶魔来围堵我们
And all we got is one little knife?
我们就一把小刀吗
I mean, like you said, we go in smart or we don't go in at all.
就像你说的 我们如果没个好计划就不该去
Yeah. Well, this ain't smart.
是啊 这不够好
We got one shot at this, Dean. Just one.
我们只有一个机会 迪恩
So if there's a sure-fire way,
如果有什么万无一失的办法
then maybe we should just talk about it.
那或许我们该考虑一下
Sam, we are not gonna make the same mistake all over again.
萨姆 我们不能再犯同样的错误了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表