He sells stuff.
他卖♥♥东西
What kind of stuff?
什么东西
Stuff.
就东西
Nobody ever tells me anything.
谁都不肯告诉我事
Then quit asking.
那就别问了
Is dad a spy?
爸爸是间谍吗
He's James Bond.
他是007
Why do we move around so much?
我们为什么老搬家
Because everywhere we go, they get sick of your face.
因为不管我们去哪 人们都会厌烦你
I'm old enough, Dean. You can tell me the truth.
我够大了 迪恩 你可以告诉我实话
You don't wanna know the truth.
你不想知道实情
Believe me.
相信我
Is that why we never talk about mom?
所以我们才从不谈起妈妈吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Don't you ever talk about mom, ever!
你永远不许提起妈妈 永远不许
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你去哪
Out.
出去
You'd think for the 10 bucks it costs to get into this place,
花了10块才进来
Santa could scrounge up a little snow.
圣诞老人也不弄点雪出来
What?
什么
Nothing. What are we looking for again?
没事 我们要找什么来着
Lore says that the Anti-Claus will walk with a limp...
根据传说 反圣诞老人走路跛脚
and smell like sweets.
还一身甜味儿
Great, so we're looking for a pimp Santa.
好啊 我们要找个皮条客圣诞老人
Why the sweets?
为什么有甜味儿
Think about it, Dean. If you smell like candy,
想想看 迪恩 如果你一身糖味儿
the kids will come closer, you know?
孩子会乐意靠近你
That's creepy.
真瘆人
How does this thing know who's been naughty and who's been nice?
这玩意怎么知道谁乖谁不乖
I don't know.
我不知道
So, Ronny, come sit on Santa's knee.
罗尼 来坐在圣诞老人膝盖上
There you go.
好了
You've been a good boy this year? Yeah.
你今年乖不乖 乖
Good.
很好
Santa's got a special gift for you.
圣诞老人有特别礼物给你
Maybe we do.
或许我们知道了
Come on, honey.
来吧 亲爱的
All right. Let's go.
好 走吧
Welcome to Santa's Court.
欢迎来到圣诞老人之家
Can I escort your child to Santa?
要我带你们的孩子去见圣诞老人吗
No, no.
不了
But actually, my brother here, it's been a lifelong dream of his.
但其实 我弟弟这辈子一直想见圣诞老人
Sorry.
抱歉
No kids over 12. No,
仅限12岁以下儿童 不
he's just kidding.
他开玩笑的
We only came here to watch.
我们只是来看的
I didn't mean that we came here to...
我不是说我们...
Thanks a lot, Dean. Thanks for that.
多谢了 迪恩 多谢你了
Check it out.
看啊
It's all right.
没事
Are you seeing this?
你看到了没有
A lot of people walk with limps, right?
很多人走路跛脚
Tell me you didn't smell that? That was candy, man.
你难道没闻到吗 那是糖果味儿
That was ripple.
那是果酒
I think. Had to be.
好像是吧 肯定是
Maybe. We're willing to take that chance?
可能吧 我们要冒险吗
What time is it?
几点了
Same as the last time you asked.
跟你上次问时没变化
Here.
给
Caffeinate.
咖♥啡♥因♥
Wonderful.
太好了
Sam.
萨姆
Yeah?
嗯
Why are you the boy that hates Christmas?
你为什么成了个讨厌圣诞节的男孩
Dean.
迪恩
I mean, I admit it.
我承认
You know, we had a few bumpy holidays when we were kids.
我们小时候有些节日不怎么平顺
Bumpy? But that was then.
不平顺 但那是那时了
We'll do it right this year.
我们今年好好过
Look, Dean, if you wanna have Christmas, knock yourself out.
迪恩 如果你想过圣诞节 请便吧
Just don't involve me.
别扯上我
Yeah. That would be great.
好啊 那肯定好
Me and myself making cranberry molds.
我自己做酸梅糕
What's up with Saint Nicotine?
圣诞老人干什么呢
My God!
天啊
What? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
It's just that...
就是...
Well, you know, Mr. Gung-Ho Christmas
一心要过圣诞节的男人
might have to blow away a Santa.
可能要崩了圣诞老人了
The hell you doing here?
你们来干什么
I'm really not interested, okay?
我真的不感兴趣 好吗
Mistle my toe.
揉我的脚趾
Roast my chestnut.
摸我的胸
I...
我...
Jingle my bell.
摇我的铃铛
**Silent night*
*平安夜
**Holy night*
*圣善夜
**All is calm*
*真宁静
**All is bright*
*真光明
*- *Bright...* - *Round...*
*光明...* *圣光...
Let's go.
我们走吧
Santa, you're early.
圣诞老人 你来早了
So that's how your son described the attack?
你儿子是这样描述袭击的吗
Santa took daddy up the chimney?
圣诞老人把爸爸拽上了烟囱
That's what he says, yes.
他是这么说的
And where were you?
你当时在哪
I was asleep.
我当时在睡觉
And all of a sudden,
突然间
Al was being dragged out of bed, screaming.
艾尔就尖叫着被从床上拽了下来
Did you see the attacker?
你看到袭击者了吗
It was dark
当时太黑
and he hit me.
他打了我
He knocked me out.
他打晕了我
I'm sorry. I know this is hard.
很抱歉 我知道这很难
Yeah.
嗯
Mrs. Caldwell, where did you get that wreath above the fireplace?
考德威尔太太 壁炉上那个花环你哪买♥♥的
Excuse me?
什么
Just curious, you know?
就是想问问
Wreaths, huh?
花环
Sure you didn't wanna ask her about her shoes?
你不问问她哪买♥♥的鞋吗
I saw some nice handbags in the foyer.
我还在门厅里看到了不错的手包
We've seen that wreath before, Dean. Where?
我们见过那个花环 迪恩 在哪
The Walsh's.
沃什家
Yesterday.
就昨天
I know. I was just testing you.
我知道 我就试你呢
Yeah. All right.
嗯 好
Well, keep looking, would you?
那麻烦你继续查吧
Thanks, Bobby.
谢谢 鲍比
Well,
好吧
we're not dealing with the Anti-Claus.
我们要对付的不是反圣诞老人
What did Bobby say?
鲍比怎么说
That we're morons.
我们是白♥痴♥
He also said that it was probably meadowsweet in those wreaths.
他还说 花环里的可能是绣线菊
Amazing.
真棒啊
What the hell is meadowsweet?
绣线菊是什么
It's pretty rare
很稀有
and it's probably the most powerful plant in pagan lore.
而且可能是异教传说里最强大的植物了
Pagan lore?
异教传说
Yeah.
对
See, they'd use meadowsweet for human sacrifices.
他们用绣线菊做人祭
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表