We don't have a choice.
我们没有选择
Yeah. Well, your choice is not a choice. Sam.
你的选择不叫选择 萨姆
You know I'm right.
你知道我是对的
Sam?
萨姆
What the hell is going on? Sam, tell her.
这是怎么了 萨姆 说啊
It's my decision.
这是我的决定
Damn straight, cherry pie. Stop.
说得好 小妹子 住口
Stop.
住口
Nobody kill any virgins.
没人要杀处♥女♥
Sam, I need to talk to you.
萨姆 我需要跟你谈谈
Please tell me you're not actually considering this.
拜托告诉我你不是在考虑这个
Talking about holding down a gril and cutting out her heart.
摁住一个女孩 挖出她的心
And we're also talking about 30 people out there, Dean.
外面还有30个人呢 迪恩
Innocent people...
无辜者
who are all gonna die, along with everyone in here.
他们都会死 这里的每个人也都会死
It doesn't mean that we throw away the rule book
那我们也不能放弃一切规则
and stop acting like humans.
不再做人了
I'm not gonna let that demon
我不能让那个恶魔
kill some nice, sweet, innocent girl...
杀一个善良可爱无辜的女孩
who hasn't even been laid.
连床都没上过的女孩
I mean, look, if that's how you win wars, then I don't wanna win.
如果你要这样赢得战争 那我不想赢了
Then what?
那怎么办
What do we do, Dean?
我们怎么办 迪恩
I got a plan.
我有个计划
I'm not saying it's a good one,
或许不是好计划
I'm not even saying that it'll work...
甚至未必能成功
but it sure as hell beats killing a virgin.
但绝对好过杀个处♥女♥
Okay, so, what's the plan?
好吧 什么计划
Open the doors. Let them all in.
打开大门 放他们进来
And we fight.
然后我们战斗
Get the equipment to work? Yeah.
设备好用吗 嗯
So?
怎么样
So this is insane.
这简直疯了
You win understatement of the year.
这话说得太轻了
Look, I get it.
我明白
You think... I don't think. I know.
你觉得... 不是觉得 我确定
It's not gonna work.
这不会成功的
So long, boys.
再见了 小子们
So you're just gonna leave?
你就这么走了吗
I was gonna kill myself to help you win.
我都准备自杀来帮你赢了
I'm not gonna stand here and watch you lose.
我才不要站在这里 看你们输
And I'm disappointed.
而且我很失望
Because I tried.
因为我尽力了
I really did.
我真尽力了
But clearly, I bet on the wrong horse.
但显然 我赌错了人
Do you mind letting me out?
可以放我出去吗
I'm leaving.
我要离开了
Who wants to stop me?
谁要阻止我吗
All set?
都好了吗
Yeah.
嗯
Ready.
准备好了
Let's do this.
我们来吧
God, I hope this works.
希望这好用
Go, go, go!
走走
When this is over, I'm gonna have so much sex.
等这事结束 我要敞开了做♥爱♥
But not with you.
但不是跟你
We better move.
我们快行动吧
Henriksen, now!
亨里克森 现在
I better call it in.
我得上报了
Hell of a story I won't be telling.
真是个精彩的我不能讲的故事
So, what are you gonna tell them?
那你打算怎么跟他们讲
The least ridiculous lie
我能在接下来
I can come up with in the next five minutes.
五小时里想出最不荒唐的谎言
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Not to pressure you or anything but,
不是想给你压力
what're you planning to do about us?
但你打算怎么处置我们
I'm gonna kill you.
我要杀了你们
Sam and Dean Winchester
萨姆和迪恩·温彻斯特
were in the chopper when it caught on fire.
在直升机起火时也在机上
Nothing's left.
烧得什么都不剩了
Can't even identify them with dental records.
甚至无法靠牙科记录确认他们的身份
Rest in peace, guys.
安息吧 两位
Now get out of here.
快走吧
Yeah.
嗯
Hi there.
你好
Excuse me, I'm looking for two boys. They're brothers.
不好意思 我在找两个男人 一对兄弟
One's really tall and one's really cute?
一个很高 一个很帅
What's your name, sweetie?
你叫什么 亲爱的
Lilith.
莉莉丝
Turn on the news.
看新闻
The community is still reeling from the tragedy
社区仍因几小时前发生的惨剧
that happened just a few hours ago.
而悲痛不已
Authorities believe a gas main ruptured,
当局认为是煤气总管破裂
causing the massive explosion
导致了巨大的爆♥炸♥
that ripped apart the police station
将警局炸毁
and claimed the lives of everyone inside.
并夺走了里面所有人的生命
Among the deceased, at least six police officers and staff,
死者包括至少六名警官和员工
including Sheriff Melvin Dodd, Deputy Phil Amici,
包括 马文·多德治安官 菲尔·阿米奇警官
secretary Nancy Fitzgerald,
秘书南茜·菲茨杰拉德
as well as three FBI agents identified as Steven Groves,
还有三名联调局探员 史蒂文·格罗夫斯
Calvin Reidy and Victor Henriksen.
凯文·里德和维克多·亨里克森
Two fugitives in custody were also killed.
两名在押逃犯也丧命了
We'll continue to follow the story here at the scene,
我们将继续在现场跟进报道
but for now, back to you, Jim.
但现在 回到你那里 吉姆
Must've happened right after we left.
肯定是我们刚走就发生了
Considering the size of the blast...
考虑到爆♥炸♥的强度
smart money's on Lilith.
我敢说是莉莉丝
What's in these?
这是什么
Something that'll protect you.
能保护你们的东西
Throw Lilith off your trail. For the time being, at least.
让莉莉丝找不到你们 至少暂时吧
Thanks. Don't thank me.
谢谢 别谢我
Lilith killed everyone.
莉莉丝杀了所有人
She slaughtered your precious little virgin
她屠♥杀♥了你的宝贝处♥女♥
plus a half a dozen other people.
还有半打其他人
So after your big speech about humanity and war,
你讲了一大顿战争中的人道主义
turns out your plan was the one with the body count.
你的计划却是害死了人的那个
Do you know how to fight a battle?
你们知道怎么打仗吗
You strike fast and you don't leave any survivors,
先下手为强 绝不留活口
so no one can go running to tell the boss.
以免有人跑去向上司打报告
So next time, we go with my plan.
下次 我们按我的计划来
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表