Hello.
你好
What's up?
你好啊
What's up with you?
你好吗
So it's your birthday.
今天是你生日
Guilty.
没错
It's a cool party.
派对挺不错
Dude, it's so freaking sweet.
哥们 这简直太棒了
And this Moonbounce? It's epic.
还有这个蹦床 简直牛叉
Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
是啊 是很棒
You know who else thinks they're awesome?
你知道还有谁觉得它很棒吗
Chicks.
小妞
It's like hot-chick city out there.
那简直像座辣妹之城
Look out, ladies, here comes trouble.
小心 女士们 麻烦来了
So how you holding up?
你还好吗
Fine.
挺好
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, you know.
嗯 还好吧
I just...
我...
Never mind.
算了
What?
怎么了
It's just...
就是...
I'm worried about Katie.
我担心凯蒂
I think there might be something...
我觉得她可能
wrong with her.
有点问题
Of course there is.
当然了
Poor girl just lost her dad, she's devastated.
小可怜刚失去了爸爸 她肯定难过死了
No, that's not what I'm talking about.
不 我不是那意思
There is something really wrong with her.
她真的有很大的问题
I'm not sure that Katie is...
我不确定凯蒂
Katie.
是凯蒂
What?
什么
I'm not sure that's my daughter.
我不确定那是我女儿
I know you're grieving.
我知道你很悲痛
But you can't talk like that. Katie needs you now.
但你不能说这种话 凯蒂需要你
No. You don't understand... Seriously.
不 你不懂 说真的
We're gonna get you help.
我们会找人帮你
It'll be okay.
你会没事的
Katie.
凯蒂
Come on, we're leaving.
来吧 我们走
So I met Ben.
我见过本了
Cool kid.
这孩子不错
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
You know, I couldn't help but notice that
我不禁注意到
he's turning 8.
他要八岁了
You and me. You know.
你和我 那个...
You're not trying to ask me if he's yours?
你是想问他是不是你的吗
No, no, of course not.
不 当然不是
He's not, is he?
他不是吧
What?
什么
No.
不是
Right.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Katie, sweetheart, we gotta go, okay? Come on.
凯蒂 亲爱的 我们得走了 好吗 来
Come on, Katie.
来吧 凯蒂
Something wrong with your friend?
你朋友出什么事了吗
She's been through a lot.
她经历了很多事
Her ex just died in this horrible accident.
她前夫刚因一起可怕的事故而死
Yeah. Didn't I just read about that?
嗯 我读到了
The power saw? Yeah.
电锯吧 对
I guess there's been a lot of bad luck
近来这一带真是
in the neighborhood lately.
厄运连连
What kind of bad luck?
什么意思
Hello, Sam.
你好 萨姆
You've been following me since Lincoln.
你从林肯之后就一直在跟踪我
Not much gets by you, huh?
你还真是洞若观火
These are amazing.
这个太好吃了
It's like deep-fried crack. Try some.
简直像油炸可♥卡♥因♥ 尝尝
That knife you had...
你的那把刀
you can kill demons with that thing?
你能拿它杀恶魔吗
Sure comes in handy when I have to swoop in
我需要从天而降拯救落难少女时
and save the damsel in distress.
的确非常方便
Where'd you get it? SkyMall.
你从哪弄来的 超♥市♥
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟踪我
I'm interested in you.
我对你有兴趣
Why?
为什么
Because you're tall.
因为你高
I love a tall man.
我喜欢高个男人
And then there's the whole antichrist thing.
还有反基♥督♥什么的
Excuse me? You know,
什么 你懂的
generation of psychic kids.
一代灵力者孩子
Yellow-Eyed Demon rounds you up,
黄眼恶魔把你们集结起来
Celebrity Deathmatch ensues...
然后是《名人♥大♥乱斗》
you're the sole survivor.
你是唯一幸存者
How do you know about that?
这你怎么知道的
I'm a good hunter.
我是个好猎人
So Yellow Eyes had some prettty big plans for you, Sam.
黄眼恶魔曾经对你有大计划啊 萨姆
Had being the key word.
曾经是关键词
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's right.
对对 没错
Ding-dong, the demon's dead.
叮咚 恶魔死了
Good job with that.
干得漂亮
It doesn't change the fact that you're special.
但你仍然很特别
In that Anthony-Michael-Hall,
像《死亡地带》里的安东尼·迈克尔·豪尔一样
ESPvision kind of way. No.
有超感幻象的能力 不
No, that stuff's not happening anymore.
不 那已经停止了
Not since Yellow Eyes died.
自黄眼恶魔死后就停止了
I'm thinking you're still a big deal.
我觉得你还是个重要人物
I mean, after all that business with your mom.
考虑到你妈妈的那些事
What about my mom?
我妈妈怎么了
You know, what happened to her friends.
就是她朋友们的遭遇
You don't know.
你不知道吗
You've got a little bit of catching up to do, my friend.
你需要好好了解些情况了 朋友
So why don't you look into your mom's pals...
你去查查你妈妈的朋友们吧
and then give me a call
然后给我打电♥话♥
and we'll talk again.
我们到时再聊
And by the way, you do know there's a job in this town, right?
对了 你知道镇上有件案子吧
Hello? Dude.
喂 哥们
There is a job here.
这里真有案子
Really?
是吗
Yeah. You know that one freak accident
嗯 记得我们在报上看到的
we read about in the paper?
那一起意外事故吗
Turns out there's four more that never even made the paper.
原来还有四起 根本都没登报
All in this Morning Hill gated community.
都发生在这间晨山封闭小区里
People falling off ladders,
有人从梯子上摔下
drown in Jacuzzis all over the neighborhood.
还有淹死在热浴盆里的 小区里到处死人
That is weird.
这是很奇怪
Yeah. Something's up.
是啊 绝对有问题
Something these nice big gates can't protect them from.
漂亮的小区大门也挡不住的问题
Katie.
凯蒂
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Play with me, Mommy.
跟我玩吧 妈妈
Okay, sure. Yeah, let's... let's play.
好啊 好 我们玩吧
Good.
好
I love you, Mommy.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you too, sweetie.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I'm hungry, Mommy.
我饿了 妈妈
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
So once again, I'm very sorry to disturb you.
我再次为打扰您表示道歉
We just wanna really expedite that life-insurance policy.
我们只想尽快兑现人寿保险
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表