with my mom.
跟我妈妈
Well, that's not so strange.
那并不奇怪
She's dead.
她死了
Like, three years now dead.
死三年了
How often does she call you?
她打来的次数多吗
A few times.
有几次吧
It started a week ago.
一周前开始的
I thought I was, like, crazy or something.
我还以为我疯了
Well, I can tell you one thing for sure.
有件事我可以确定地告诉你
And you're gonna have to go with me on this, okay?
你得相信我 好吗
You're not crazy.
你没疯
Yeah. Dude.
嗯 哥们
Stiffs are calling people all over town. Yeah.
这镇上到处有死人给人打电♥话♥ 是啊
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
I just talked to an 84-year-old grandmother,
我刚跟个84岁的老奶奶聊过
who's having phone sex with her husband,
她近来在跟丈夫电♥话♥调情
who died in Korea.
死在了朝鲜的丈夫
Completely rocked my understanding of the word necrophilia.
完全改变了我对恋尸癖一词的理解
So, what the hell's going on here, Dean?
这怎么回事啊 迪恩
Beats me, but we better find out soon.
我也不知道 但我们得快点查明
This place is turning into spook central.
这地方要变成鬼魂中枢了
Yeah.
是啊
All right, I'll call you later. Yeah.
好 回头聊 嗯
Yeah, what?
喂 怎么了
Sam? Dean.
萨姆 迪恩
Dean, is that you?
迪恩 是你吗
Dad?
爸爸
I mean, Dad?
爸爸吗
You really think it was Dad?
你真觉得是爸爸
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 可能吧
Well, what did he sound like?
他听上去什么样
Like Oprah.
像奥普拉
It was Dad, he sounded like Dad, what do you think?
那是爸爸 听上去像爸爸呗 你觉得呢
What did he say?
他说了什么
My name.
我的名字
That's it?
没别的了吗
Yeah, the call dropped out.
嗯 通话中断了
Why would he even call in the first place, Dean?
他为什么要来电啊 迪恩
I don't know, man. Why are ghosts calling anybody in this town?
我不知道 这镇上为什么有鬼给人打电♥话♥
But I mean, other people are hearing from their loved ones.
但是 有其他人接到亲人的电♥话♥
Why can't we? It's at least a possibility, right?
我们怎么就不能 这至少是个可能性吧
Yeah, I guess.
大概吧
Okay, so what if...?
好吧 那或许...
What if it really is Dad?
或许真是爸爸呢
What happens if he calls back?
如果他再打来呢
What do you mean?
什么意思
What do I say?
我该说什么
Hello.
你好
Hello?
你好
That's what you come back with? Hello?
你就想到了这个吗 你好
Hello?
你好
Find anything?
有发现吗
After three hours, I have found no reason,
查了三小时 我没发现任何
why anything supernatural would be going on here.
这地方会有超自然现象的理由
You know, you'd think a Stanford education,
还以为斯坦福的学历
and a high-school hookup rate of 0.0
加上高中完全没泡到过妞
would produce better results than that.
会得到更好的结果呢
Hilarious.
你真逗
Sam, you're just looking in the wrong places, pal.
萨姆 你找错了地方 伙计
And what are the right places, Dean?
那该去什么地方找呢 迪恩
The motel pamphlet rack.
旅馆宣传册架
Milan, Ohio. Birthplace of Thomas Edison.
俄亥俄州米兰 托马斯·爱迪生的出生地
Yeah, right. So what?
嗯 怎么了
Keep reading.
继续看
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧
And we're walking.
我们继续走
And here we have one of the museum's
这是博物馆最独特
most unique and treasured possessions:
最宝贵的珍藏之一
Thomas Edison's "spirit phone."
托马斯·爱迪生的"鬼魂电♥话♥"
Did you know that Mr. Edison
你们知道吗 爱迪生先生
while being one of America's most beloved inventors
不仅是美国最受喜爱的发明家之一
was also a devout "occultist"?
还醉心于"神秘学"
What's with the quote-y fingers?
为什么要打空气引号♥
He spent years working on this, his final invention,
他花了数年研究这件他最后的发明
which he was convinced could be used to
他坚信这台机器可以用来
"communicate" with the "dead."
跟"亡者交流"
Pretty spooky, huh?
很诡异吧
And we're walking. We are walking. We're walking.
我们继续走 继续走 继续走
And we're not touching that.
我们不能碰那个
And we're walking. And stop.
我们继续走 停下
Anything?
有发现吗
Nothing.
没有
What do you think?
你怎么想
Honestly,
老实说
it kind of looks like an old pile of junk to me.
我看就是一堆旧破烂
It's not even plugged in.
都没插电
Maybe it didn't work like that. Okay.
或许不是那么用的 好吧
Maybe it's like a radio tower, you know?
或许就像个无线电天线塔
Broadcasting the dead all over town.
向全镇广播死人
Could be.
可能吧
Well, the you know, the caller ID is 100 years old, right?
那个来电号♥码都有百年历史了 是吧
Right around the time this thing was built.
正好是这玩意建造出来的时候
Yeah. But why would it all of a sudden start working now?
是 但它为什么现在突然好用了
I don't know.
我不知道
But as long as the moldy are calling the freshes around here,
但只要这里还有死人还在给活人打电♥话♥
it's the best reason we got.
这就是我们能找到的最好的缘由了
Yeah, maybe.
或许是吧
So maybe it really is Dad.
所以或许那真是爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dean.
迪恩
Is it really you?
那真是你吗
It's me.
是我
How can I be sure? You can't.
我怎么能确定 你不能
Dean,
迪恩
how could you do it? Do what?
你怎么能那么做 做什么
Sell your soul.
出♥卖♥♥♥你的灵魂
I was looking after Sammy, like you said to.
我是在照顾萨姆 像你嘱托的那样
I never wanted this, never.
我可没想要这样
You're my boy. I love you.
你是我儿子 我爱你
I can't watch you go to hell, Dean.
我不能眼看你下地狱 迪恩
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know how to stop it.
我不知道要怎么阻止
Because if you break the deal, Sam dies, right?
因为你破坏交易 萨姆就会死 是吗
What? Well, I know a way out.
什么 我知道条出路
For both of you. How?
你们俩都能解脱 怎么做
The demon who holds your contract.
那个掌握你合约的恶魔
He's here. Now.
他现在就在这里
What's up?
怎么了
Girl, Lanie,
那姑娘蕾妮
her mom's ghost spooked her out pretty bad last night.
她妈妈的鬼魂昨晚把她吓得不轻
That sucks.
太可怜了
Yeah, it does.
是啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I think Dad's right.
我觉得爸爸是对的
I think the demon is here.
我觉得那恶魔是在这里
Check it out.
看看
What is this, weather reports?
这是什么 气象报告吗
Omens. Demonic omens.
是预兆 恶魔预兆
Electrical storms everywhere we've been for the past two weeks.
我们这两周来一直被雷暴如影随形
I don't remember any lightning storms.
我不记得看到过雷暴
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表