There's six of them, guys.
他们有六个呢
We're outmanned, we're outgunned.
我们寡不敌众 武力不足
We'll be dead by dawn.
天明前就会被团灭
Maybe, but there's no place to run that they won't find us.
或许吧 但我们跑去哪都会被他们找到
Look, if we're going down,
听着 如果我们要死
we're going down together, all right?
我们也要死在一起 好吗
Well, let's not make it easy for them.
那我们别让他们太轻松了
Demon's out of the guy.
恶魔被逐出那人了
And the guy?
那人呢
He didn't make it.
没活下来
Here we go.
开始了
Tamara!
塔玛拉
Tamara!
塔玛拉
Tamara!
塔玛拉
Tamara!
塔玛拉
Help me!
救我
Please!
救救我
Tamara!
塔玛拉
I got away,
我跑出来了
but I'm hurt bad.
但我伤得很重
I need help.
我需要救助
It's not him.
那不是他
One of those demons is possessing his corpse.
是有个恶魔附身了他的尸体
Baby!
亲爱的
Why won't you let me in?
你为什么不放我进去
You left me behind back there.
你刚刚丢下了我
How could you do that?
你怎么能那么做
We swore
我们发过誓
at that lake in Michigan, remember?
在密歇根州的那座湖边 记得吗
We swore we would never leave each other.
我们发誓绝不抛下彼此
How did he know that? Steady, Tamara.
他怎么会知道 别冲动 塔玛拉
Steady, Tamara, steady.
别冲动 塔玛拉
You're just gonna leave me out here?
你要把我丢在外面吗
You're just gonna let me die?
你要任我死去吗
I guess that's what you'd do, dear.
你就是这种人吧 亲爱的
Like that night those things came to our house.
就像那晚 那些玩意冲进了我们家
Came for our daughter.
抓住了我们的女儿
You just let her die too.
你也任她死去了
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
Tamara, no!
塔玛拉 不
You're not Isaac.
你不是艾萨克
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
人这辈子可不该又胖又醉又傻 小子
I suppose you're Lust.
你是淫欲吧
Baby, I'm whatever you want me to be.
亲爱的 你希望我是什么我就是什么
Yeah, all right. Just stay back. Or what?
好吧 别过来 否则呢
Good point.
有道理
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Not yet.
现在还不会
Not unless you want me to.
除非你希望我伤你
Here's Johnny.
约翰尼来了[《闪灵》]
Come on.
拜托
You really think something like that
你真觉得那样的东西
is gonna fool someone like me?
能骗过我这样的人吗
I mean, me?
我啊
Let me guess.
我猜猜
You're Pride.
你是骄傲
The root of all sin.
万罪之源
And you...
你...
are Sam Winchester.
是萨姆·温彻斯特
That's right, I've heard of you.
没错 我听说过你
We've all heard of you.
我们都听说过你
The prodigy.
天才
The Boy King.
小子国王
Looking at you now, I gotta tell you,
看你这幅样子 我得说
don't believe the hype.
别信那些吹捧
You think I'm gonna bow to a cut-rate, piss-poor human like you?
你觉得我会向你这样的可怜虫人类俯首称臣吗
I have my pride, after all.
我可是有骄傲的
Now with your yellow-eyed friend dead,
你的黄眼朋友也死了
I guess I don't really have to do a damn thing, now, do I?
看来我什么都不用做了 是吧
You're fair game now, boy, and it's open season.
你现在是众矢之的 人人可杀了
You.
你
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
I'm the girl that just saved your ass.
我是刚救了你的姑娘
Well, I just saved yours too.
我也救了你
See you around, Sam.
回见了 萨姆
Wait!
等等
Think she's gonna be all right?
你觉得她会没事吗
No, definitely not.
不 绝对不会
Well, you look like hell warmed over.
你气色好差
Well, you try exorcising all night, see how you feel.
你试试驱魔一整夜 看你什么感觉
Any survivors, Bobby?
有活下来的吗 鲍比
Well, the pretty girl and the heavy guy. They'll make it.
那个漂亮姑娘和胖小子能活下来
Lifetime of therapy bills ahead, but still.
要做一辈子心理咨♥询♥了 但总算能活
It's more than you can say for these poor bastards.
这些可怜虫就惨了
Bobby, that knife.
鲍比 那把刀
What kind of blade can kill a demon?
什么样的刀能杀恶魔
Yesterday, I'd have said there was no such thing.
昨天的话 我会说没有这种东西
I'm just gonna ask again.
我要再问一遍
Who was that masked chick?
那无名小妞是谁
Actually, the more troubling question would be...
其实 更令人不安的问题是
how come a girl can fight better than you?
一个姑娘怎么打架比你厉害
Three demons, Dean.
三个恶魔呢 迪恩
At once.
一起上
Whatever it takes to get you through the night, pal.
你晚上能睡得着就行 伙计
Well, if you want a troubling question, I got one for you.
如果你想要个让人不安的问题 我有一个
What's that?
什么问题
If we let out the seven deadly sins,
如果我们放出了七♥宗♥罪♥
what else did we let out?
那我们还放出了什么
You're right, that is troubling.
是啊 这问题是让人不安
See you gents around.
回头见了
Tamara?
塔玛拉
World just got a lot scarier.
世界现在可怕多了
Be careful.
你多保重
You too.
你们也是
Keep your eyes peeled for omens.
你们多留意预兆
I'll do the same. You got it.
我也会的 没问题
Bobby?
鲍比
We can win this war, right?
我们能赢得这场战争吧
Catch you on the next one.
下次再见了
So where to?
我们去哪
I don't know. I was thinking Louisiana, maybe.
我不知道 或许去路易斯安那州吧
Little early for Mardi Gras, isn't it? Yeah.
现在还不到狂欢节吧 嗯
Listen, I was talking to Tamara...
听着 我刚刚跟塔玛拉聊天
and she mentioned this Hoodoo priestess just outside Shreveport...
她提到什里夫波特城外有个女巫术师
that might be able to help us out, you know, with your...
她或许能帮我们解决你的...
Your demon deal.
恶魔交易
Nah.
不了
Nah?
不了
What does that mean, "Nah?"
什么意思"不了"
Sam, no Hoodoo spell's gonna break this deal.
萨姆 巫术是无法打破这个交易的
It's a goose chase.
这是白跑
Yeah, but we don't know that. Yes, we do.
我们不能确定 我们确定
Forget it, she can't help.
算了吧 她帮不上忙
Look it's worth... We're not going and that's that.
这值得... 我们不去 就这么定了
What about Reno?
里诺怎么样
You know what?
知道吗
I've had it.
我受够了
I've been bending over backwards trying to be nice to you and...
你一直很努力地对你好
I don't care anymore.
我不在乎了
That didn't last long. Yeah. Well, you know what?
没坚持多久呢 知道吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表