Not to mention that flinch she threw
更别提我们提到法术时
when we mentioned the occult.
她躲闪的样子
Well, she's definitely had a good run lately.
她近来绝对是顺风顺水
Gone up a few tax brackets, won almost too many raffles.
纳税等级提升了不少 赢了太多彩票
The kind of thing a little black magic always helps with.
就是那种黑魔法能换来的东西
Yeah.
嗯
I don't think she's alone either.
而且我觉得不止她一个
Looks like Mrs. Renee Van Allen
看来蕾妮·范·艾伦太太
has won almost every craft contest
这三个月来赢了几乎所有
she's entered in the past three months.
她参加的手工艺品大赛
A regular Martha Stewart, huh? Except for the devil worship.
家政女王吗 除了魔鬼崇拜的部分
I'm thinking that was the coven we met back there,
我觉得我们刚刚见到的就是女巫团
minus one member.
只是少了个人
Amanda was clearly going off the reservation.
阿曼达显然是出了安全区
What do you think, they killed her to keep up appearances?
怎么 她们为保持表象而杀了她吗
Seems like an appearance kind of crowd. Don't you think?
她们看上去像群很看重表象的人 不是吗
Yeah.
嗯
If they killed a nutjob, should we, uh, thank them or what?
如果她们杀了个疯子 我们该感谢她们吗
They're working black magic too, Dean. They need to be stopped.
她们也在施黑魔法 迪恩 得阻止她们
Stopped like "stopped"?
"阻止"她们吗
They're humans, Sam.
她们是人 萨姆
They're murderers.
她们是杀人犯
Burn, witch, burn.
烧死吧 女巫
The hell?
怎么回事
Ruby?
露比
Sam, listen to me, there's no time.
萨姆 听我说 没时间了
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你说什么呢
You've to get out of town.
你得马上离开
So this is Ruby, huh?
这就是露比吗
Never had the pleasure. Dean.
未曾有幸呢 迪恩
I was hoping you'd show up again.
我就希望你会再出现
Point that thing somewhere else.
把那玩意对着别处
Right.
想得美
Sam, please.
萨姆 拜托
Go.
快走
Get in the car. And don't look back.
上车离开 别回头
Why? I don't understand.
为什么 我不懂
Hot stuff.
牛人
We can take care of a few kitchen witches. Thanks.
我们收拾得了几个小女巫 谢谢了
I'm not talking about witches, you jackass.
我才不是说那几个女巫 蠢蛋
Witches are whores.
女巫只是婊♥子♥
I'm talking about who they serve.
我是指她们侍奉的人
Demons.
恶魔
They get their power from demons. Yeah.
她们的法力来自恶魔 对
And there's one here. Now.
这里现在就有一个
What, you mean besides you?
怎么 除了你吗
Sam, it knows you're in town.
萨姆 它知道你在这里
And it's gonna come after you.
它会来追杀你的
And it's way more than you can handle.
你绝对应付不来
Come on. What is this, huh?
得了 这算什么
Please tell me you're not listening to this crap.
拜托告诉我你不会真听信她的吧
Put a leash on your brother, Sam, if you wanna keep him.
管好你哥哥 萨姆 如果你想保住他的命
Dean, look, just chill out.
迪恩 冷静下来
No. No.
不
She's messing with your head.
她在扰乱你的心绪
God knows why. That's who they are.
天知道为什么 他们就是这样的
I'm telling you the truth.
我在说实话
And I'm telling you to shut up, bitch.
我还叫你闭嘴呢 贱♥人♥
I'm sorry, why are you even a part of this conversation?
不好意思 你凭什么掺和这段对话
I don't know. Maybe because he's my brother,
我不知道 或许因为他是我弟弟
you black-eyed skank.
你个黑眼骚货
Right. Right. You care about your brother so much.
是啊 你那么在乎你弟弟
That's why you're checking out in a few month,
所以你几个月后要离开
leaving him all alone?
丢下他一人
Shut up. At least let me try and save him,
闭嘴 至少让我努力救他
since you won't be here to do it anymore.
因为你今后不能再这么做了
I said, shut up! Dean, no!
我叫你闭嘴 迪恩 别
What the hell were you thinking?
你怎么想的
What?
什么
What the hell was I thinking?
我怎么想的
She's a demon, Sam. Period. All right?
她是个恶魔 萨姆 就这么简单 好吗
They want us dead, we want them dead.
他们想要我们死 我们想要他们死
That's funny, I remember that demon chick in Ohio.
真有意思 我还记得俄亥俄州的那个恶魔女
Casey?
凯茜吗
You didn't want her dead.
你就不希望我杀她
Yeah. Well, she wasn't stringing me along like a fish on a hook.
是啊 她可没像钓鱼一样钓着我
No one's stringing me along.
没有人在钓着我
Look, I know it's dangerous, that she is dangerous.
我知道这是危险的 她是危险的
But like it or not, she's useful.
但不管怎样 她对我们有用
No. We kill her before she kills us.
不 我们要在她杀了我们前杀了她
Kill her with what?
拿什么杀她
The gun she fixed for us?
她帮我们修好的枪吗
Whatever works.
能成功就行
Dean, if she wants us dead,
迪恩 如果她希望我们死
all she has to do is stop saving our lives.
她只需要不再救我们
Look, we have to start looking at the big picture, Dean.
我们得开始看到大局 迪恩
Start thinking in strategies and moves ahead.
开始考虑策略 提前做打算
It's not so simple. We're not just hunting anymore.
没那么简单了 我们不仅仅是在猎魔了
We're at war.
我们在打仗
Are you feeling okay?
你感觉还好吗
Why are you always asking me that?
你为什么总问我这个
Because you're taking advice from a demon, for starters.
因为首先 你在听一个恶魔的建议
And by the way, you seem
而且 你似乎
less and less worried about offing people.
越来越不在意杀人了
You know, it used to eat you up inside.
以前你很为此不安
Yeah. And what has that gotten me?
那对我又有什么好处吗
Nothing. But it's just what you're supposed to do. Okay?
没有 但你就该是那样的 好吗
We're supposed to drive in the frigging car
我们该开着车
and frigging argue about this stuff, you know.
为这种事吵架
You go on about the sanctity of life and all that crap.
你念叨着什么生命可贵什么的
Wait. So you're mad because I'm starting to agree with you?
等等 你在气我开始认同你了吗
No, I'm not mad. I'm...
不 我没生气
I'm worried, Sam,
我是担心 萨姆
I'm worried, because you're not acting like yourself.
我担心你 因为你不像自己了
Yeah. You're right. I'm not.
是啊 我是不像了
I don't have a choice.
我没办法
What is that supposed to mean?
那什么意思
Look, Dean, you're leaving, right?
迪恩 你要走了 是吧
And I gotta stay here in this craphole of a world.
我还得留在这个破烂的世界里
Alone.
独自一人
So the way I see it...
所以依我看
if I'm gonna make it, if I'm gonna
如果我想活下来 如果我想
fight this war after you're gone...
在你走后打好这场仗
then I gotta change.
那我得改变
Change into what?
改变成什么
Into you.
变成你
I gotta be more like you.
我得更像你
What's going on with you?
你是怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Sam, something's wrong. What?
萨姆 不对劲 怎么了
Bunch of knives inside of me.
我身体里像有一堆刀
Dean?
迪恩
Son of a bitch.
该死
Dean.
迪恩
The coven, man. It's gotta be the coven.
是女巫团 肯定是她们
Okay, don't worry.
好 别急
Dean, I can't find it.
迪恩 我找不到
No.
不
Sam, what are you doing?
萨姆 你干什么
Sam.
萨姆
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表