You're crazy, he gave me roofies or something.
你疯了吧 他是给我下了迷♥奸♥药之类的
No.
不
The next thing I know, we're at his place...
接下来 我们就去了他家
and he says he's gonna get me something to eat, just wait.
他说他会去给我找东西吃 让我等着
But I get so hungry.
但我好饿
So you busted out?
所以你就冲了出去
Yeah.
对
But it won't wear off...
但药效怎么都不过去
whatever he gave me.
他给我的那不知什么药
Lights too bright?
光线太亮吗
Sunshine hurts your skin?
阳光伤你的皮肤吗
Yeah.
对
And smells.
还有气味
And I can hear blood pumping.
我还能听到血液涌动
Well, I hate to tell you this, sweetheart,
我也不想说这个 亲爱的
but your blood's never pumping again.
但你的血再不会涌动了
Not mine.
不是我
Yours.
是你的血
I can hear a heart beating from half a block away.
我能在半个街区外听到心跳声
I just want it to stop.
我只想让它停下来
All right, listen, Wavy Gravy.
好吧 听着 嬉皮姑娘
It's not going to stop.
这感觉不会停了
You've already killed two people, almost three.
你已经杀了两个人 差点杀了第三个
No, I couldn't.
不 不可能
No, I was hallucinating.
不 那是幻觉
You killed them.
你杀了他们
All right. We've been following a sloppy trail of corpses.
我们一直在追踪一堆处理大意的尸体
And it leads straight to you. No.
直接带我们找到了你 不
No, it wasn't real.
不 那不是真的
It was the drug.
是那药的效果
Please.
拜托
Please, you have to help me.
拜托 你们得帮帮我
No, no.
不
Poor girl.
可怜的姑娘
We don't have a choice.
我们没别的办法
No.
不要
Please.
求你
Sir.
先生
A few questions about the attack.
问几个关于袭击的问题
I already talked to the cops.
我已经跟警♥察♥谈过了
Well, we're not cops.
我们不是警♥察♥
We're FBI.
我们是联调局
FBI?
联调局
Can you describe your attacker?
可以形容下袭击者吗
She was crazy.
她是个疯子
She had that, uh, super PCP strength, you know?
她有服了迷幻剂后的超大力气
She gnawed on my neck.
她咬了我的脖子
And did she bleed on you?
她把血滴在你身上了吗
On me? No.
在我身上 没有
In your mouth, open wound, anything?
滴在你嘴里 或切开的伤口里 有吗
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm sure. Why do you ask?
嗯 我确定 你为什么问这个
This woman has a very dangerous virus.
这女人携带了非常危险的病毒
What?
什么
S-She bit me in the neck.
她咬了我的脖子
The bite doesn't matter.
咬伤不要紧
You have to actually ingest the blood to be infected.
你要摄入她的血才会被感染
Good thing too.
幸好啊
We'd have had to kill you.
否则我们只能杀了你
The attack? She jumped me, then bit me.
袭击呢 她扑倒了我 然后咬了我
And then those two guys found me, and,
然后那俩男人发现了我
chased her down the alley.
追着她进了小巷
What did they look like?
他们什么样
I didn't get a good look.
我没看得很清楚
Think.
好好想想
One of them was real tall.
其中一个很高
That was a big fat waste of time.
真是浪费时间
Look.
听着
Three blonds have gone missing, including Lucy.
已有三个金发女孩失踪 包括露西
All last sighted here.
最后被看到都是在这里
I'm telling you, Dean, this is the hunting ground.
相信我 迪恩 这是他的狩猎区
You're sick.
你真变♥态♥
You ready, sweetie?
准备好了吗 亲爱的
One taste of this, you'll never be the same.
尝一口这个 你就会彻底改变
Get out of here. Go, go.
快走 走
Dean.
迪恩
I'm good. Come on.
我没事 来
All right,
好吧
run, I'll draw them off.
你跑 我去引开他们
What? No, you're crazy.
什么 不 你疯了
There you are.
你可回来了
Yeah,
嗯
sorry. I stopped for a slice.
抱歉 我半路去吃披萨了
Nice move you pulled back there, Dean,
你刚刚真行啊 迪恩
running right at the weapons.
正冲着武器就去了
Well, what can I say?
没办法
I'm a badass.
我就是屌♥
So I guess Gordon's out of jail.
看来戈登出狱了
Yeah, I guess so.
是啊 看来是
You know, how the hell did he know where to find us?
他怎么知道我们在哪的
That bitch.
那贱♥人♥
Bela. Hello, Dean.
贝拉 你好 迪恩
Question for you.
问你个问题
You called me yesterday.
你昨天给我打电♥话♥
It wasn't to thank me for saving your ass, was it?
并不是为了感谢我救你吧
No.
不是
Gordon Walker paid me to tell him where you were.
戈登·沃克给我报酬让我说出你们在哪
Excuse me?
什么
Well, he had a gun on me.
他拿枪指着我呢
What else was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么办
I don't know, maybe pick up the phone.
我不知道 或许打电♥话♥
And tell us that a raging psychopath was dropping by?
告诉我们有个凶巴巴的疯子要来
I did fully intend to call. I just got a bit sidetracked.
我本打算打电♥话♥的 就是有事忘了
He tried to kill us!
他企图杀我们
I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was such a big deal.
抱歉 我不知道这事这么重要
After all, there are two of you and one of him.
毕竟 你们是两个人 他是一个人
There were two of them.
他们也是两个人
Bela, if we make it out of this alive...
贝拉 如果我们能活下来
the first thing I'm gonna do is kill you.
我第一件要做的事就是杀了你
You're not serious.
你不是说真的吧
Listen to my voice, and tell me if I'm serious.
好好听我的声音 你说我是不是说真的
I know you're uncomfortable...
我知道你觉得不舒服
But this is just temporary.
但这只是暂时的
The hunger will pass and then you'll feel much better.
饥饿感会过去 然后你就会觉得好多了
You're awake.
你醒了
Who are they?
她们是谁
Family.
家人
You always keep your family in shackles?
你总铐着你的家人吗
We're still getting to know each other.
我们还在熟悉彼此
They've just been reborn.
她们才刚重生
You mean, you grabbed some poor girls off the street,
你是说 你从街上抓走了几个可怜的姑娘
and made them monsters like you?
把她们变成了你这样的怪物
I do what I have to.
我做我必须做的
We're a dying breed.
我们都要绝种了
But then,
但是
you know that, don't you, Gordon?
这你很清楚 是吧 戈登
Gordon Walker.
戈登·沃克
One of the greatest living vampire hunters.
当世最伟大的吸血鬼猎人之一
In the flesh.
正是本人
You're a big part of why my people are nearly extinct, Gordon.
你是我族人几乎绝种的重要原因之一 戈登
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表