That's not Jenna anymore.
那不是珍娜了
That's where all that black demon smoke went?
那些恶魔黑烟就进入了他们吗
Looks like.
看来是的
Shotgun shells full of salt.
装了盐弹的猎枪
Whatever works.
好用就行
Fighting off monsters with condiments.
用调味料打怪
So turns out demons are real.
原来恶魔是真的
FYI, ghosts are real too.
对了 鬼魂也是真的
So are werewolves, vampires...
还有狼人 吸血鬼
changelings, evil clowns that eat people.
魔童 吃人的邪恶小丑
Okay, then.
那好吧
If it makes you feel better, Bigfoot's a hoax.
如果能让你好受点 大脚怪是骗人的
It doesn't.
没好受点
How many demons?
有多少恶魔
Total?
总数吗
No clue. A lot.
不知道 很多
You know what my job is?
你知道我的工作是什么吗
You mean, besides locking up the good guys?
除了把好人关起来吗
No, I have no idea.
不知道
My job is boring.
我的工作很无趣
It's frustrating.
很让人挫败
You work three years for one break...
为了一个突破要忙三年
and then maybe you can save a few people. Maybe.
然后你或许能救下几个人 或许吧
That's the payoff.
那就是你的回报
Been busting my ass for 15 years to nail a handful of guys...
为了抓几个人 忙活了15年
and all this while, there was something off in the corner so big.
而与此同时 角落里却有这么可怕的东西
So, yeah,
是的
sign me up for that big frosty mug of wasting my damn life.
给我定制一个"浪费人生"的杯子吧
You didn't know.
你又不知道
Well, now I do.
我现在知道了
What's out there?
外面的东西
Can you guys beat it?
你们能打败他们吗
Can you win?
你们能赢吗
Honestly, I think the world's gonna end bloody.
老实说 我觉得世界会走向血腥的末日
But that doesn't mean we shouldn't fight.
但那不代表我们就该放弃抵抗
We do have choices.
我们还有选择
I choose to go down swinging.
我选择英勇就义
Plus, you got nothing to go home to but your brother.
而且 你也没有家 只有你弟弟
Yeah.
对
What about you, you rocking the white-picket fence?
你呢 你有模板般的美好生活吗
No. Empty apartment, string of angry ex-wives.
没有 空荡荡的公♥寓♥ 一堆愤怒前妻
I'm right where you are.
我跟你一样
Imagine that.
想想看啊
How do we kill her?
我们怎么杀她
We don't.
我们不杀她
She's a demon. She's here to help us.
她是恶魔 她是来帮忙的
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吗
Are you gonna let me out?
你不放我出去吗
And they say chivalry's dead.
人们还说骑士精神已死呢
Does anyone have a breath mint?
谁有薄荷糖吗
Some guts splattered in my mouth,
我一路杀进来时
while I was killing my way in here.
嘴里溅进了点肠子
How many are out there?
外面有多少
Thirty at least. That's so far.
至少30个 还只是目前
Good. Thirty.
好啊 30个
Thirty hit men all gunning for us.
30个冲我们来的杀手
Who sent them?
谁派他们来的
You didn't tell Dean?
你没告诉迪恩吗
I'm surprised.
我真意外
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
There's a big new up-and-comer. A real pied piper.
来了个新红人 很有感召力
Who is he?
他是谁
Not he.
不是他
Her.
是她
Her name is Lilith.
她叫莉莉丝
Lilith?
莉莉丝
And she really, really wants Sam's intestines on a stick.
她真的很想把萨姆的内脏插在棍子上
Guess she sees him as competition.
她大概是把他视为竞争对手
You knew about this?
你知道吗
Well, jeez, Sam. Is there anything else I should know?
天啊 萨姆 还有什么我该知道的事吗
How about the two of you talk about this later?
你俩回头再吵吧
We'll need the Colt.
我们需要柯尔特枪
Where's the Colt?
柯尔特枪呢
It got stolen.
被偷了
I'm sorry, I must have blood in my ear.
对不起 我肯定是耳朵里进血了
I thought I just heard you say
我以为我听到你说
that you were stupid enough to let the Colt get grabbed out of
你蠢到让人从你粗笨的手里
your thick, clumsy, idiotic hands.
抢走了柯尔特枪
Fantastic.
太好了
This is just peachy.
这真是太好了
Ruby... Shut up.
露比 闭嘴
Fine.
好吧
Since I don't see that there's any other option,
既然我看不出还有别的办法
there's one other way I know how to get you out of here alive.
我还有个能救你们活着离开的办法
What's that?
什么办法
I know a spell.
我知道个咒语
It'll vaporize every demon...
能消灭一英里内
in a one-mile radius.
所有的恶魔
Myself included.
包括我自己
So you let the Colt out of your sight and now I have to die.
所以你弄丢了柯尔特枪 而我要为此而死
So next time, be more careful.
下次 要更小心点
How's that for a dying wish?
这个遗愿如何
Okay. What do we need to do?
好吧 我们需要做什么
You can't do anything.
你什么都做不了
This spell is very specific.
这个咒语很特定
It calls for a person of virtue.
需要一个有美德的人
I got virtue.
我有美德
Nice try.
想得美
You're not a virgin.
你不是处子
Nobody's a virgin.
不会有人是处子的
No. No way.
不 不可能
You're kidding me. You're...
你开玩笑吧 你...
What? It's a choice, okay?
怎么了 这是个选择 好吗
What, so you...? You never...?
怎么 你...你从未...
Not even once?
一次都没有吗
I mean, not even...?
甚至都没...
So the spell.
这个咒语
What can I do?
需要我做什么
You can hold still...
你可以别动
while I cut your heart out of your chest.
让我把你的心从胸口挖出来
What? What are you crazy?
什么 你疯了吗
I'm offering a solution.
我提出了一个办法
You're offering to kill somebody.
你要杀人
And what do you think's gonna happen to this girl
你以为等恶魔冲进来后
when the demons get in?
这姑娘又会怎样
We're gonna protect her. That's what. Excuse me.
我们会保护她的 不好意思
Very noble.
真高尚
Excuse me? You're all gonna die.
不好意思 你们都会死的
This is the only way. Yeah, yeah,
这是唯一的办法 嗯嗯
there's no way... Trust me.
我们绝不可能 相信我
that you're gonna prove... Will everybody please shut up.
让你... 大家能不能闭嘴
All the people out there...
外面那些人
will it save them?
这能救他们吗
It'll blow the demons out of their bodies.
能把他们体内的恶魔炸飞
So if their bodies are okay, yeah.
所以如果他们的身体还完好 那就没问题
I'll do it. No. No.
那我做 不
Hell, no. You don't need to do this.
绝对不行 你不用这么做
All my friends are out there.
我的朋友都在外面
We don't sacrifice people.
我们不会牺牲任何人
We do that, we're no better than them.
我们那么做 也不比他们强了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表