Yeah, I don't know.
我不知道
It's weird, you know. Your life,
很奇怪 你的生活
I mean, this house, the kid.
这房♥子 这孩子
It's not my life, never will be.
这不是我的生活 永远不会是
Some stuff happened to me recently and...
我近来出了点事
Anyway, a guy in my situation,
反正 我这种情况的人
you start to think, you know.
会开始想
I'm gonna be gone one day...
我有天总会死
and what am I leaving behind besides a car?
除了一辆车 我还能留下什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Ben may not be your kid but...
本或许不是你的孩子
he wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you.
但如果不是你 他就死了
That's a lot, if you ask me.
要我说 这很重大
You know, just for the record...
我要说一句
you got a great kid.
你的孩子很棒
I would have been proud to be his dad.
如果我是他爸我会很骄傲的
Look if...
如果
if you wanna stick around for a while...
如果你想多留一阵
you're welcome to stay.
你可以留下
I can't.
我不能
I got a lot of work to do.
我还有很多工作
And it's not my life.
这也不是我的生活
I needed to check some facts...
我想核实些信息
with your... with your secretary about a fire
跟你的秘书核实一起火灾
that occurred on November 24th, 2006...
发生在2006年11月24日
in Lawrence, Kansas.
位于堪萨斯州劳伦斯
Hardecker was his name. Okay. Great.
他叫哈戴克 好 好的
I was just trying to find out the date he died.
我想查他的死亡日期
This is Police Chief Phil Jones.
我是菲尔·琼斯警♥察♥局长
July 13th.
7月13日
Can you check the records for me
你可以为我查一个
for a Robert Campbell, July 19th, 2001.
罗伯特·坎贝尔吗 2001年7月19日
Dead on arrival.
当场死亡
What I'm after is, is cause of death.
我想知道死因
Heart condition?
心脏病吗
Wasn't he a cardiac surgeon?
他不是心脏外科手术医生吗
Wouldn't he have known about that?
难道他不会发现自己有问题吗
I'm looking for information on Mrs. Wallace's death.
我想查下华♥莱♥士♥太太的死亡信息
Two deaths.
两起死亡
Who was the other?
另一个是谁
Ed Campbell?
爱德·坎贝尔
Any survivors?
有人生还吗
No, that's all I needed, thank you very much.
不 我就需要这些 非常感谢
My God.
天啊
They're dead.
他们死了
All of them.
都死了
All of my mom's friends,
我妈妈所有的朋友
her doctor, her uncle.
医生 叔叔
Everyone who ever knew her
每一个认识她的人
systematically wiped off the map one at a time.
都被系统性地一个个地干掉了
Someone went through a hell of a lot of trouble
有人费尽力气
trying to cover their tracks.
想掩盖行踪
Yup.
对
Yellow-Eyed Demon.
黄眼恶魔
So, what's your deal?
你是怎么回事
You show up wherever I am, you know all about me,
你对我如影随形 对我了若指掌
you know all about my mom.
对我妈了若指掌
I already told you, I'm just...
我说了 我...
Right. Right. Yeah, yeah. Just... Just a hunter.
对哦 你只是个猎人
Just some hunter
只是个猎人
who happens to know more about my own family than I do.
偏巧对我的家庭比我还了解
Just tell me who you are.
告诉我你是谁
Sam, it...
萨姆
Just...
就...
Tell me who you are.
告诉我你是谁
It doesn't matter. Just tell me who you are!
那不重要 告诉我你是谁
Fine.
好吧
Think twice before going for that holy water.
别急着动用圣水
Just give me one reason I shouldn't.
给我个不用的理由
I'm here to help you, Sam.
我是来帮你的 萨姆
Is that some kind of joke?
这是开玩笑吗
God's honest truth.
上帝可鉴
Or whatever.
随便吧
You're a demon.
你是个恶魔
Don't be such a racist.
别那么种族歧视
I'm here because I wanna help you.
我来找你是因为我想帮你
And I can if you trust me.
如果你信任我 我就能帮你
Trust you?
信任你
Sam, calm down.
萨姆 冷静
Start talking. All those murders,
说 那些凶案
what was the demon trying to cover up?
恶魔想掩盖什么
I don't know.
我不知道
What happened to my mother?
我妈妈到底是怎么回事
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
That's what I'm trying to find out.
我也在查那个
All I know is that it's about you.
我只知道这都是为了你
What?
什么
Don't you get it, Sam?
你还不懂吗 萨姆
It's all about you.
都是为了你
What happened to your mom, what happened to her friends.
你妈妈的事 她朋友们的事
They're trying to cover up what he did to you.
他们想掩盖他对你做的事
And I wanna help you figure it out.
我想帮你查清楚
Why would you wanna help me?
你为什么想帮我
I have my reasons.
我自有原因
Not all demons are the same, Sam.
恶魔不都是一样的 萨姆
Not all of us want the same thing.
我们的目标也不都一致
Me?
我呢
I wanna help you from time to time.
我想时不时帮帮你
That's all.
仅此而已
And if you let me...
如果你让我帮你
there's something in it for you.
我还有好处给你
What could you possibly...?
你能给我...
I could help you save your brother.
我能帮你救你哥哥
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表