I've wanted you...
我一直想要你
for so long.
想要好久了
You were one of my best.
你曾是我的骄傲
But then again, you always were a lying whore.
但话说回来 你一直是个撒谎婊♥子♥
You're really telling me
你真要告诉我
you threw in your chips with Abbott and Costello here?
你把注压在这俩谐星身上吗
Come on. Get up.
行了 起来
I said, get up.
我叫你起来
We've been here before, haven't we?
这一刻似曾相识啊 是吧
She didn't tell you?
她没告诉你们吗
Pretty mortifying, I guess.
大概太丢脸了吧
She was one of mine.
她是我的
I turned her out a long, long time ago.
是我很久很久以前转化了她
Ruby, here, was a witch.
露比 她曾是个女巫
Of course that was when you were human.
当然了 你那时还是人类
Didn't want your friends to know...
不想你朋友知道吗
that all those centuries back you sold yourself to me?
很多个世纪前 你把自己卖♥♥给了我
Embarrassing, I guess.
不好意思吧
But don't worry, love.
别担心 亲爱的
No secrets where you're heading, remember?
你要去的地方没有秘密 记得吗
Go.
走吧
I'll clean up this mess.
我会收拾这烂摊子
Come on.
来吧
Go.
走
So the devil may care after all.
看来魔鬼可能真在乎
Is that what I'm supposed to believe?
是要我相信这个吗
I don't believe in the devil.
我不相信魔鬼
Wacky night.
今晚真疯狂
So let me get this straight.
是这样吗
You were human once.
你曾是人类
You died, you went to hell, and became a...
你死了 下了地狱 便成了...
Yeah.
对
How long ago?
多久以前
Back when the plague was big.
大瘟疫时代
So all of them, every damn demon...
所有人 每个可恶的恶魔
they were all human once?
都曾是人类吗
Every one I've ever met.
每个我见过的都是
Well, they sure don't act like it.
看他们的样子可不像
Most of them have forgotten what it means.
他们大部分已忘记了那是什么滋味
Or even that they were.
甚至忘了他们曾是人类
That's what happens when you go to hell, Dean.
那就是下地狱后会发生的事 迪恩
That's what hell is.
那就是地狱的本质
Forgetting what you are.
忘记你自己
A philosophy lesson from a demon. I'll pass, thanks.
恶魔给我上哲学课 免了吧 谢谢
It's not philosophy.
不是哲学
It's not a metaphor.
不是隐喻
There's a real fire in the pit...
深渊里是真有烈火
Agonies you can't even imagine.
你无法想象的痛苦
No, I saw Hellraiser. I get the gist.
不 我看过《猛鬼追魂》 知道个大概
Actually, they got that pretty close.
其实 他们描述得还挺准确
Except for all the custom leather.
就除了各种定制皮具
The answer is yes, by the way.
对了 答案是"是"
Sorry?
什么
Yes,
是的
the same thing will happen to you.
你也会遭遇一样的事
Might take centuries but...
可能会要几个世纪
sooner or later, hell will burn away your humanity.
但迟早 地狱会烧光你的人性
Every hell-bound soul...
每个要下地狱的灵魂
every one turns into something else.
每一个都会变成别的东西
Turns you into us.
变成我们
So, yeah.
是的
Yeah, you can count on it.
你跑不掉的
There's no way of saving me from the pit, is there?
根本没办法让我不下地狱 是吧
No.
对
Why did you tell Sam that you could?
那你为什么告诉萨姆有办法
So he would talk to me.
为了让他跟我说话
You Winchesters can be pretty bigoted.
你们温家人很偏执
I needed something to help him get past the whole...
我需要个借口 让他忘记...
The demon thing?
你是恶魔吗
It's pretty hard to get past.
这很难忘记
Look at you...
看看你
trying to be all stoic.
拼命装不在乎
My God, it's heartbreaking.
天啊 真让人心碎
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么告诉我这些
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Help with what? With Sam.
帮什么 萨姆
The way you stuck that demon tonight...
你今晚捅死那恶魔的样子
that was pretty tough.
很厉害
Sam's almost there but not quite.
萨姆快达到那水平了 但还差点
You need to help me get him ready...
你需要帮我为他做好准备
for life without you...
迎接没有你的生活
to fight this war on his own.
独自扛起战争
Ruby.
露比
Why do you want us to win?
你为什么希望我们赢
Isn't it obvious?
还不明显吗
I'm not like them.
我跟他们不一样
I don't know why. I...
我不知道为什么
I wish I was, but I'm not.
我也希望我跟他们一样 但我不一样
I remember what it's like.
我记得那是什么感觉
What what's like?
你指什么
Being human.
做人的感觉
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表