Of course. Okay.
当然 好
This is where he fell.
这就是他摔下来的地方
I see.
这样啊
Now, how exactly did he...?
他究竟是怎么...
He was just inside, changing a light bulb.
他就在屋里 换灯泡
Must've lost his balance.
肯定是没站稳
Were you here when this happened? No.
事发时你在场吗 不
I was out.
我当时出去了
The only one here was our daughter, Dakota.
只有我们女儿达科塔在
Okay.
好吧
Okay, well, I think that's all I need.
好吧 我想我该问的都问了
Okay. I'll get out of your way now.
好 那我不打扰你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, Mommy.
谢谢 妈妈
You eat.
你吃吧
Mommy will be right back.
妈妈就回来
Mommy?
妈妈
Just... Just give Mommy a second.
给妈妈点时间
Let me in.
让我进去
Mommy?
妈妈
Let me in.
让我进去
Mommy.
妈妈
Let me in!
让我进去
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just give Mommy a minute. Let me in!
给妈妈点时间 让我进去
Let me in,
让我进去
let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
让我进去
Just give Mommy a minute.
给妈妈点时间
Aren't you just the cutest thing.
你真是太可爱了
Thank you.
谢谢
Katie, could you put these in the kitchen, please.
凯蒂 可以把这个放进厨房♥吗 拜托
Katie seems okay considering... She's fine. Yeah.
凯蒂似乎还好 毕竟... 她没事
Look... And you?
听着 你呢
How are you doing, really?
你还好吗 说真的
I'm fine.
我很好
Look, we're fine. And this isn't a good time...
我们都好 现在真的不方便
I just wasn't sure if you're planning on keeping the house...
我就是不知道你是打算留着房♥子
or selling. We at Cicero Realty...
还是出♥售♥ 我们西塞罗地♥产♥
Look, I told you it's not a good time.
我说了 现在不方便
I want ice cream.
我要吃冰淇淋
Mommy. Ice cream, please.
妈妈 冰淇淋 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Guys.
伙计们
Hide-and-seek, hide-and-seek.
捉迷藏
Ben.
本
You were at my party.
你去过我的派对
Yeah.
对
Yeah, I'm Dean.
我是迪恩
Everything okay? Something wrong?
你还好吗 出什么事了吗
That your game they're playing with?
他们玩的是你的游戏机吗
Ryan Humphrey borrowed it.
瑞恩·翰弗莱借走了
And now he won't give it back.
现在他不肯还了
Well, you want me to go...? Don't.
要我去... 不
Don't go over there.
别去
Only bitches send a grownup.
只有小贱♥人♥才找大人
You're not wrong.
你没说错
And I am not a bitch.
我也不是小贱♥人♥
Is that Humphrey?
那是翰弗莱吗
The one who needs to lay off the burgers?
需要少吃点汉堡的那个
Get it. Go excited.
中了 真棒
Come on. Come on.
加油
Wait, wait, go back.
等等 回去
Ryan.
瑞恩
I'd like my game back, please.
我想要回我的游戏机 谢谢
Fine, take it back.
好啊 来拿啊
See? Told you guys he was...
看 就跟你们说他...
Thanks.
谢谢
Dude. That was awesome.
哥们 那太棒了
Up high. Nice work. Benjamin Isaac Braeden.
击掌 好样的 本杰明·艾萨克·布雷登
What's gotten into you?
你是怎么了
He stole my game.
他偷了我的游戏机
So you kick him? Since when is...?
你就踢他吗 你什么时候...
Did you tell my son to beat up that kid?
是你叫我儿子打那小子的吗
What?
怎么了
I mean, somebody had to teach him
总得有人教他
how to kick a bully in the nads.
踢霸凌者的蛋蛋
Who asked you to teach him anything?
谁叫你教他任何东西了
Just relax, I...
别紧张 我...
What are you even still doing here?
你怎么还在这里
We had one weekend together a million years ago.
我们好久之前一起度过了一个周末罢了
You don't know me.
你不了解我
You have no business with my son.
你也无权干涉我儿子
Lisa. Just leave us alone.
莉莎 离我们远点
Ben.
本
Thanks.
谢谢
I love you most in the whole wide world, Mommy.
我在这世上最爱你了 妈妈
Me too, sweetie.
我也是 亲爱的
Come on, hold still.
来 别动
What's wrong, Mommy?
怎么了 妈妈
Nothing, sweetie.
没事 亲爱的
Nothing.
没事
Are we going for ice cream now?
我们现在去吃冰淇淋吗
Yep.
对
We're going for ice cream.
我们去吃冰淇淋
Mommy.
妈妈
Can I have that ice cream now?
我现在能吃冰淇淋了吗
Something's wrong with the kids in this town.
这镇上的孩子有问题
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊 可不是嘛
So, what do you know about changelings?
你对魔童有什么了解
Evil monster babies?
邪恶的怪物婴儿吗
No, not necessarily babies.
不 未必是婴儿
The kids.
那些孩子
Creepy, stare-at-you-like-you're-lunch kids?
瘆人的 拿你当午餐盯的孩子
Yup.
对
There's one at every victim's house.
每个受害人家里都有一个
So changelings can perfectly mimic children.
魔童能完美地模仿儿童
According to lore, they climb in the window, snatch the kid.
据传说 他们会从窗户爬进去 抓走孩子
Now, there were marks on the windowsill at one of the kids house.
有个孩子家的窗台上有污迹
Looked to me like blood.
我看着像血
So changeling grabs the kid, assumes its form...
魔童抓走孩子 变成其模样
Joins the happy fam. Just for kicks?
加入幸福家庭 只为寻乐吗
Not quite.
不是的
Changelings feed on the mom.
魔童以母亲为食
Synovial fluid.
吸食滑液
The moms have these odd bruises on the back of their necks.
妈妈们的后颈会有奇怪的瘀痕
Changelings can drain them for a few weeks
魔童能吸食她们几周
before Mom finally croaks.
妈妈们才会死去
And then there's Dad, the babysitter...
然后还有爸爸 保姆
Yeah. Seems like anyone who gets between
对 所有妨碍了
a changeling and its food sourse ends up dead.
魔童进食的人都会死
And fire's the only way to waste them?
火是唯一能杀他们的吗
Yep. Great.
对 好啊
Now, we'll just bust in, drag the kids out,
我们只需要冲进去 把孩子拖出来
torch them on the front lawn.
在门前草坪上烧死他们
That'll play great with the neighbors.
邻居们肯定高兴呢
What about the real ones? What happens to them?
真孩子呢 他们会怎么样
According to lore, they stash them underground somewhere.
据传说 他们会被藏在地下某处
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表