I want all the details in the morning.
早上要把一切都告诉我
Thank you.
谢谢
To us.
敬我们
Private security?
私人安保吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Look at the way they're standing. They're pros.
看他们的站姿 他们是专业人士
Probably state troopers moonlighting.
可能是来兼♥职♥的州警
Posted at every door too.
每个门口都有
Yeah, I don't think we're gonna be able to just waltz upstairs.
嗯 我们别想大摇大摆地上楼了
What do you suggest?
你说怎么办
I'm thinking.
我在想呢
Don't strain yourself.
别累着自己了
Interesting how the legend is so much more than the man.
有意思 某些人名不副实呢
You got any bright ideas, I'm all ears.
你有好点子 我洗耳恭听
Okay.
好吧
Honey? Honey, are you all right?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Waiter.
侍者
My wife has a severe shellfish allergy. There's no crab in that?
我妻子对贝类严重过敏 那里面没螃蟹吧
No, sir. No?
没有 先生 是吗
They're excellent, by the way.
还挺好吃的
What seems to be the trouble?
出什么事了
Champagne.
香槟酒
My wife, she's a lightweight when it comes to the sauce.
我妻子 她酒量特别差
Is there somewhere I can lay her down
我可以让她在哪躺下
till she gets her sea legs back?
缓缓吗
Follow me. Right.
跟我来 好
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on, you lush.
来吧 你个酒鬼
You think she's a pain in the ass now?
你以为她现在就是个麻烦了吗
Try living with her.
跟她一起生活更烦
Thank you very much.
多谢了
Maybe next time, give me a little heads up with your plan.
或许下次 实施计划前先跟我说一声
I didn't want you thinking.
我不想让你多想
You're not very good at that.
你不太擅长那个
Look at you.
看你啊
Searching for a witty rejoinder.
努力想说出一句俏皮话怼我
Screw you.
去你的
Very Oscar Wilde.
真像大文豪奥斯卡·王尔德
Room 235.
235室
It's in a locked glass case wired for alarm.
在上锁玻璃箱里 有报♥警♥器
I'm sure that won't be a problem?
那不成问题吧
Where's Alex and your friend?
艾莉克丝和你的朋友呢
They're missing a great party.
他们错过好派对了
I'm, ahh... I'm sure they're entertaining themselves.
他们肯定也自己找乐子了
Naughty.
淘气
Then I guess we'll just have to entertain ourselves as well.
那我们也要自己找乐子了
You know, um, Mrs. Case...
那个 凯斯太太
No. Sorry.
不对 抱歉
Ms. Case, I don't wanna give you the wrong idea.
是凯斯女士 我不希望你误会
Call me Gert.
喊我格特吧
Okay.
好吧
You remind me of my late husband.
你让我想起我去世的丈夫
He was shy too.
他也很害羞
Till we got below deck.
到了下面才放开
You're just firm all over.
你真是浑身结实
Sir?
先生
Ma'am?
女士
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
Feeling better, I see.
看来您好些了
Yes, much, thank you.
是的 好多了 谢谢
So if you're done with the room?
如果你们不需要这房♥间了
Well, not exactly.
还没完事
Could we have a few more minutes?
可以再给我们点时间吗
Yes, ma'am.
好的 女士
Stop it. That tickles.
别闹了 好痒
Sorry.
抱歉
Nature called.
内急
Thanks for looking after my wife.
多谢照顾我妻子
She's being looked after all right.
是有人照顾她了
Any trouble?
有麻烦吗
Nothing I couldn't handle.
没什么我不能应付的
The hand?
手呢
May I?
可以吗
No.
不可以
It might be more inconspicuous in my purse.
或许放我手包里更隐蔽
Nice try.
想得美
Just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮忙
Well, sweetheart...
亲爱的
I don't need your kind of help.
我不需要你帮忙
Man, this is one long song.
天啊 这首歌♥好长
I hope it never ends.
希望它永不结束
How's the investigation going?
调查怎么样了
These things take time.
这种事需要时间
You know, people are talking about the Warren brothers' deaths.
人们都在谈论沃伦兄弟的死
Strange.
奇怪
Do you think it's connected to Sheila's?
你觉得那跟茜拉的死有关吗
Yeah. Yeah, we think so.
嗯 我们是这么想的
I think they had it coming, you know,
我觉得他们是活该
in a Biblical sort of way.
因果报应
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know about their father.
你知道他们父亲的事吧
No.
不
Come here. I'll whisper it to you.
过来 我悄悄告诉你
People say...
人们说
that the old man...
老头子
didn't die of natural causes. Then how?
不是自然死亡 那是怎么死的
Rumor is the boys did it.
据传 是兄弟俩干的
Nothing was ever proved but...
虽然没法证明
people still whisper. Okay, okay.
但人们还是会传话 好吧
So did Sheila have any connection to them?
那茜拉跟他们有关联吗
Well, none that I know of.
据我所知没有
Did Sheila have any kind of tragedy in her life?
茜拉人生里发生过什么惨剧吗
Yes, as a matter of fact...
是的 还真发生过
there was a car accident when she was a teenager.
她十几岁时出过车祸
What happened?
发生了什么
Her car flipped over and
她的车翻了
well, she was okay, but, uh, her cousin Brian was killed.
她没事 但她表哥布莱恩死了
Why? Is that important?
怎么了 这要紧吗
Well,
好啊
having a nice time?
还开心吗
He's delightful.
他真棒
He wants me.
他想要我
I'm going to get Gert into a cold shower.
我要带格特去冲个冷水澡
Great idea.
好主意
See you at the cemetery.
公墓见
You stink like sex.
你一身骚气
You got it, right?
你拿到了吧
Tell me I didn't get groped all night
拜托告诉我 我不是白白被
by Mrs. Haversham for nothing.
郝薇香太太摸了一晚上
I got it.
我拿到了
Mrs. Who?
你说谁
Never mind. Just let me see it.
没事了 给我看看
What?
怎么了
I'm gonna kill her.
我要杀了她
No.
不
You know what? You're right.
知道吗 你是对的
Not gonna kill her.
不杀她
I think slow torture's the way to go.
缓慢折磨才是好办法
Dean, look. You gotta relax.
迪恩 听着 你得放松下来
Relax?
放松
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表