You said that, but what does that even mean?
这话你说过了 但那什么意思
Don't you see a pattern here?
你还看不出规律吗
Dad's deal, my deal, now this.
爸爸的交易 我的 现在又是这个
I mean, every time one of us is up the creek,
每次我们中有一人陷入困境
the other's begging to sell their soul.
另一个就迫不及待地出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
That's all this is, man.
就是这样
Ruby's just jerking your chain down the road.
露比是在把你往邪路上带
You know what it's paved with, and you know where it's going.
你清楚那是什么路 你清楚那通往何方
Dean.
迪恩
What are you afraid is gonna happen?
你怕会发生什么
This is me, I can handle it.
是我啊 我能应付
And if it'll save you...
如果能救你
Why even risk it?
何必冒险
Because you're my brother.
因为你是我哥哥
Because you did the same thing for me.
因为你也为我做了这样的事
I know.
是啊
And look how that turned out.
看看结果如何
All I'm saying...
我就是说
Sammy, all I'm saying is that you're my weak spot.
萨姆 我就是说你是我的弱点
You are.
是的
And I'm yours.
我也是你的
No, you don't mean that. We're...
不 你不是真心的
We're family.
我们是家人
I know.
我知道
And those evil sons of bitches know it too.
那些坏蛋也知道
I mean, what we'll do for each other, you know, how far we'll go.
我们愿为彼此做的事 愿做到什么程度
They're using it against us.
他们在以此对付我们
So what we just stop looking out for each other?
那我们就不再照顾彼此了吗
No, we stop being martyrs.
不 我们不再牺牲自己了
Man, we stop spreading it for these demons.
我们不再替这些恶魔省事了
We take this knife
我们拿上刀
and we go after Lilith our way.
以我们的方式去对付莉莉丝
The way Dad taught us to.
爸爸教我们的方式
And if we go down, then...
如果我们要死
then we go down swinging.
也要英勇就义
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think you totally should have been jamming
我觉得你刚刚绝对该配上
"Eye of the Tiger" right there.
《老虎之眼》做背乐
Bite me.
咬我吧
You know, I totally rehearsed that speech too.
这段话我练过了
So, Indiana?
印第安纳州
Yeah, where Lilith is on shore leave.
是啊 莉莉丝在度假
Yeah, I guess.
是吧
Tell me something.
告诉我
What the hell does a demon do for fun?
恶魔会做什么消遣
Pat. Tom.
帕特 汤姆
How's that granddaughter of yours?
你孙女怎么样了
Home sick, poor thing.
患病在家呢 小可怜
Darn bug that's going around now.
就近来到处传染的那病
That's too bad.
太可惜了
Well, you give her a big old hug from me and Judy.
那你要替我和朱蒂好好抱抱她
You bet, man.
没问题
Take her easy, Tom.
悠着点 汤姆
You too, Pat.
你也是 帕特
Where is she?
她在哪
Upstairs, playing with Freckles.
楼上 跟雀斑玩呢
If we just sit here,
如果我们只坐在这里
we're dead.
就死定了
She'll hear you.
她会听到的
It's her or us.
不是她死就是我们亡
It's my baby girl.
那可是我的女儿
Not anymore.
现在不是了
There's something inside her.
她体内有什么别的东西
Shut your mouth.
闭上嘴
She's coming.
她来了
What were you guys talking about?
你们刚刚说什么呢
Just how much we love you.
就是我们多爱你
What happened to your dress?
你的裙子怎么了
Freckles was mean to me.
雀斑对我好凶
That's...
那...
That's nice, dear.
那好啊 亲爱的
Daddy, will you push me on the swing?
爸爸 你可以推我荡秋千吗
Well, sure, honey.
当然 亲爱的
But don't you wanna change first?
但你不想先换衣服吗
I mean, you don't want the neighbors to see
你可不希望邻居看到
all that blood.
那么多血
You're so smart. I love you, Daddy.
你好聪明 我爱你♥爸♥爸
I love you too.
我也爱你
Sweetie,
亲爱的
you think maybe after a while...
等过一阵的
do you think maybe you could...
你能不能...
let us go?
放了我们
Why?
为什么
I...
我...
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
Don't you wanna be here?
你不想待在这里吗
Don't you love me?
你不爱我吗
Well, sure, I do.
我当然爱你
We all do, honey.
我们都爱你 亲爱的
We all love you so much.
我们都好爱你
Don't be mean to me, Daddy.
别对我不好 爸爸
Like Freckles or what's-her-name, that mean old babysitter.
就像雀斑 还有那个叫啥的老婆子保姆
I... I'm sorry.
对不起
That's okay, silly. Now let's go and play.
没事 傻瓜 我们去玩吧
Where do you think you're going?
你们想去哪
We got the knife.
我们拿到刀了
And you intend to use it without me.
你们打算不带我去吗
Do I look like a ditch-able prom date to you?
你看我像个能丢下的舞会舞伴吗
No, Bobby, of course not.
不 鲍比 当然不是
This is about me and Sam.
这是我和萨姆的事
Okay, this isn't your fight.
这不是你的战斗
The hell it isn't.
怎么不是
Family don't end with blood, boy.
家人不限于血脉 小子
Besides, you need me.
再说 你们需要我
Bobby... You're playing wounded.
鲍比 你在带伤上阵
Tell me, how many hallucinations have you had so far?
告诉我 你出现多少幻觉了
How'd you know?
你怎么知道
Because, that's what happens when you got Hellhounds on your butt.
因为 你被地狱之犬追杀时就会这样
And because I'm smart.
而且因为我聪明
I'll follow.
我跟着你们
Don't be stopping to pee every 10 minutes either.
别每10分钟就停车撒尿
Dean?
迪恩
Yeah?
嗯
You know, if this doesn't...
如果这事...
If this doesn't go the way we want, I want you to know...
如果这事不能如我们所愿 我要你知道
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
"No" what?
不什么
You're not gonna bust out the misty goodbye speech, okay?
你别眼泪汪汪地跟我道别 好吗
And if this is my last day on earth,
如果这是我在世间的最后一天了
I do not want it to be socially awkward.
我可不想搞得气氛尴尬
You know what I do want?
你知道我想要什么吗
Bon Jovi? Bon Jovi rocks on occasion.
邦乔维 邦乔维偶尔也不错
**And I walk these streets,*
*我走过这些街道
**A loaded six-string on my back*
*背后背着吉他
**I play for keeps,*
*我不闹着玩
Come on.
来啊
**'cause I might not make it back*
*因为我可能有去无回
**I've been everywhere,*
*我走遍了各处
*- *Yeah.* - *And I'm standing tall*
*耶* *我站得直
**I've seen a million faces*
*我见过无数面庞
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表