Dad's gone now.
爸爸走了
He wants us to pick up where he left off.
他希望我们继续他的事业
What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches.
怎么样 我们一起去杀些凶鬼恶灵
And we raise a little hell?
惹点麻烦吧
Bela Talbot's her real name.
她真名叫贝拉·塔伯特
Is she a hunter?
她是猎人吗
Pretty frigging far from a hunter.
才不是呢
I procure unique items for a select clientele.
我为特定客户获取一些独特的东西
A thief.
贼
A great thief.
是神偷
I think you'll find that belongs to me.
我想你会发现那是我的
You're not gonna shoot anybody.
你不会开枪的
You ever run across a guy named Gordon Walker?
你遇见过一个叫戈登·沃克的人吗
I know...
我知道了
I know about Sam's visions.
关于萨姆能看到幻象
I know everything.
我什么都知道了
Gordon should be reaching for the soap
戈登接下来几年里
for the next few years at least.
肯定要捡肥皂了
You were right about everything.
你全都说对了
Sam Winchester is more than a monster.
萨姆·温彻斯特不是单纯的怪物
I'm not even sure he's human.
我都不确定他是人类
We gotta get me the hell out of here.
我们得想办法帮我越狱
It's rude to sneak up on people.
偷偷靠近别人可不礼貌
Bela Talbot.
贝拉·塔伯特
You have me at a disadvantage.
我处于劣势了
I don't know who you are.
我不知道你是谁
Gordon Walker.
戈登·沃克
I've heard of you.
我听说过你
Heard you were in prison.
听说你在监狱里呢
Got out.
出来了
Released early on good behavior?
表现良好提前释放吗
Looking for this?
找这个吗
I know you were just in Massachusetts.
我知道你才去过马萨诸塞州
And I know you were with the Winchester boys.
我还知道温家兄弟当时也跟你在一起
Tell me where they are.
告诉我们他们在哪
I don't think I know.
我恐怕不知道
Why don't you think a little harder?
再好好想想吧
Put that down.
放下那个
What's so pressing about finding the boys, anyway?
为什么这么急着找到他们
Sam Winchester is the Antichrist.
萨姆·温彻斯特是反基♥督♥
I'd heard something about that. It's true.
这我有所耳闻 是真的
From my good friend, the Easter bunny.
是我的好朋友 复活节兔子告诉我的
Who'd heard it from the tooth fairy.
它是听牙仙说的
Are you off your meds?
你是没吃药吗
The world hangs in the balance.
事关世界安危
So you go ahead and be a smart-ass.
你尽管自作聪明吧
Tell me where they are
告诉我他们在哪
or I shoot.
否则我就开枪了
Gordon, you and I don't know each other very well.
戈登 你和我不怎么熟悉
So let me tell you a little something about me.
所以让我跟你讲讲我吧
I don't respond well to threats.
我不理睬威胁
But you make me an offer,
但如果你给我开个价
and I think you'll find me highly cooperative.
我就会很乐意配合
Okay.
好
How about, you tell me where they are
这样吧 你告诉我他们在哪
or I kill you right now.
否则我这就杀了你
Kill me.
杀了我吧
Good luck finding Sam and Dean.
祝你能找到萨姆和迪恩
I can wrangle up three grand.
我可以凑到三千
I don't get out of bed for three grand.
我才不会为了三千起床
Scratch that.
忘了那个吧
Give me the mojo bag and we'll call it even.
把魔力袋给我 我们就算两清了
Hell, no.
别想
This thing's a century old,
这玩意有一个世纪的历史
it's... Priceless.
是... 无价之宝
Believe me, I know.
相信我 我知道
Now, how badly do you want the Winchesters?
你有多想找到温家兄弟
Hello, Dean.
你好 迪恩
Where are you?
你在哪呢
Don't worry, don't worry.
别担心
We're gonna call you some help, okay?
我们会帮你求助的
Where is she?
她在哪
Where'd she go?
她去哪了
Smell that?
闻到了吗
Come and get it!
来吸啊
That's right. Come on.
没错 来吧
I smell good, don't I?
我闻起来很不错吧
I taste even better.
我尝起来更棒
Come on.
来啊
Free lunch.
免费午餐
What?
怎么了
Cutting it a little close, don't you think?
刚刚有点悬吧
I was just chumming the water.
只是下饵罢了
Worked, didn't it?
不是成功了吗
You with us?
你醒了
Yeah. Sorry,
嗯 抱歉
you're not going anywhere.
你哪都别想去
Wha...? Where's your nest?
什么... 你的血巢在哪
What? Your nest.
什么 你的血巢
Where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out?
你和你的吸血伙伴住在哪
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
Please, I don't feel good.
拜托 我感觉不好
Yeah, well.
是啊
You're gonna feel hell of a lot worse,
如果我们再给你注射死人血
if we give you another shot of Dead Man's Blood.
你的感觉只会更糟
Just let me go.
放了我吧
Yeah, you know we can't do that.
你知道我们不能那么做
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的是实话
I'm just...
我...
I took something.
我服了某种东西
I'm freaking out, I don't know what's going on.
我好抓狂 我不知道这是怎么回事
You took something? Yes.
你服了某种东西 对
I can't come down.
药效怎么都不过去
I just wanna come down.
我只想让它过去
What's your name?
你叫什么
Lucy.
露西
Please, just let me go.
拜托 放了我吧
All right, Lucy, how about this?
好吧 露西 这样吧
If you tell us what happened...
你告诉我们发生了什么
we'll let you go.
我们就放了你
You will?
真的吗
I don't really...
我不...
It's... It's not that clear.
我记得不太清楚了
I was at Spider. Spider?
我当时在蜘蛛 蜘蛛
The club, on Jefferson.
杰斐逊街的一家夜店
And there was this guy, he was buying me drinks.
有个男人 他请我喝酒
This guy.
这人
What's he look like?
他什么样
He was old, like, 30.
挺旧的 30岁吧
He had brown hair, a leather jacket.
他棕色头发 穿皮夹克
Deacon or Dixon or something.
叫迪康还是迪克森的
Said he was a dealer, he had something for me.
他说他是毒贩 可以给我点药
Something? Something new.
药 新药
Better than anything you ever tried.
前所未有的好药
He put a few drops in my drink.
他往我的酒里滴了几滴
Was the drug red and thick?
那药是红色粘稠质地的吗
Well, genius move there.
真是天才之举
That was vampire blood he dosed you with. What?
他给你下的是吸血鬼血 什么
Yeah. You just took a big steaming shot
对 你喝下了这世上
of the nastiest virus out there.
最可怕的病毒
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表