Sam!
萨姆
My God!
天啊
Let him go.
放了他
Let who go? What are you doing?
放了谁 你干什么呢
You're insane. Get out.
你疯了 出去
Look, if you know about me...
听着 如果你知道我
then you know about this gun.
就知道这把枪的威力
You're killing my brother.
你要害死我哥哥了
Now, let him go. Get away from the altar.
放了他 远离祭坛
What? Now!
什么 马上
Okay.
好吧
You wanna kill me?
你想杀我吗
Get in line, bitch.
排队吧 贱♥人♥
Stop calling me bitch.
别再喊我贱♥人♥了
Go.
过去
What? We weren't hurting anyone.
怎么了 我们没伤害谁
Please. We don't even know your brother.
拜托 我们都不认识你哥哥
Stop the spell. Or die.
中止咒语 否则受死
Five seconds. What?
五秒 什么
Four. No, please.
四秒 不 别
Please don't kill us.
别杀我们
We were just getting Renee a lower mortgage rate.
我们只是在帮蕾妮降低按揭利率
Next time you point that gun at me,
下次你再拿那把枪指着我
I'm not gonna just disappear. Understand?
我就不会只是消失那么简单了 明白吗
You saved my life.
你救了我
Don't mention it.
别客气
What was that stuff?
那是什么东西
God, it was ass.
天啊 好恶心
It tasted like ass.
味道像屎
It's called witchcraft, short bus.
那叫巫术 蠢蛋
You're the short bus, short bus.
你才蠢蛋呢 蠢蛋
Okay. Maybe it's not you.
好吧 或许不是你
Or you.
也不是你
Maybe it's you.
或许是你
I don't even know what he's talking about.
我不知道他在说什么
What are you even talking about?
你在说什么啊
I mean, all of you, everyone in your little coven,
你们所有人 你们女巫团的所有人
you've all had runs of good fortune.
都遇上了好运
Newsworthy good fortune.
能上报的好运
Except for you, Tammi.
除了你 塔米
Now tell me, why is that?
告诉我 为什么
You didn't want anything for yourself?
你自己不想要点什么吗
Or is it because you're already getting what you wanted?
还是因为你已经得到了你想要的
Like these women's souls.
比如她们的灵魂
I can't. I'm not... I told you.
我不...我没...我说了
Nice dick work, Magnum.
还挺聪明 大侦探
Let
放了
my brother
我
go.
哥哥
What's wrong? Couldn't find my hex bag?
怎么了 找不到我的巫术袋吗
Sorry, sweetheart...
抱歉 亲爱的
but your brother's lungs should be in the floor by now.
但你哥哥的肺这会儿应该都咳在地上了
You're in a lot of trouble, Sam.
你麻烦大了 萨姆
Tammi, what's wrong with your eyes?
塔米 你的眼睛怎么了
Tammi, what are you doing?
塔米 你在干什么
Renee, shut your painted hole.
蕾妮 闭上你的嘴
What?
什么
I will...
我...
You can't...
你不能...
Not in my house, Tammi Benton.
别想在我家耍威风 塔米·班顿
Look, you got me.
听着 你抓到我了
Let the girl go.
放了那姑娘
Wait your turn, young man.
别急 小伙子
My God.
天啊
Lizzie.
丽莎
It's okay.
没事的
You're not Tammi.
你不是塔米
No, but I'm wearing her meat.
对 但我在用她的肉身
I had to break the ice with you girls somehow.
我总得想办法跟你们套近乎
You killed Renee.
你杀了蕾妮
Renee, Amanda.
蕾妮 阿曼达
That's what happens to witches who get voted off the island.
被淘汰的女巫就是这下场
Who are you?
你是谁
Funny story, actually.
这说来有趣
Remember all those dark, demonic forces you prayed to...
记得那些你向他们祈祷的黑暗恶魔力量吗
when you swore your servitude?
你发誓侍奉的力量
Just who did you think you were praying to?
你以为你在向谁祈祷
This... This isn't...
这不...
It can't be.
不可能
What did you think it was?
你以为是什么
Make-believe?
假的吗
Positive thinking?
积极思维吗
The Secret?
《秘密》吗
No.
不是
It was me.
是我
You sold yourself to me, you pig.
你把自己卖♥♥给了我 蠢猪
All I had to do was bring one good book to book club...
我只需要带一本好书来读书俱乐部
and you ladies lined up to kiss my ass.
你们几个女人就排着队拍我马屁
No. No.
不
We didn't know.
我们不知道
Yes, you did. You knew every step of the way...
你知道 你一直都知道
and now your ever-living souls are mine.
现在你的永恒灵魂属于我了
Comments? Questions?
有评论吗 有问题吗
Sammy Winchester.
萨姆·温彻斯特
Right here in our little town.
来到了我们的小镇
You know,
知道吗
my friends and I, we've been looking for you.
我和我的朋友们在找你呢
Why?
为什么
Right, because I'm supposed to lead some piss-poor demon army.
对了 因为我要带领什么破恶魔大军
No, not at all.
不 完全不是
You're not our messiah.
你不是我们的弥赛亚
We don't believe in you.
我们不相信你
But there's a new leader rising in the West.
但是西方崛起了新领袖
A real leader.
真正的领袖
That's the horse to bet on, Sam.
那才是该压的马 萨姆
The one who's gonna tear this world apart.
那才是会撕碎这世界的人
Thing is, this demon...
问题是 这个恶魔
he doesn't like you very much.
他不怎么喜欢你
Doesn't want the competition.
不喜欢有竞争
Nothing personal.
不是针对你
It's a PR thing.
只是为了公♥关♥
So bye-bye.
再见了
Two for one. Lovely.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥ 不错
Wait.
等等
Please.
别
I just...
我
came to talk.
就想谈谈
You made it out of the Gate.
你冲出了魔鬼之门
Impressive.
厉害
It was a bitch of a fight, wasn't it?
那真是场大战 是吧
Doors out of hell only open for so long.
地狱之门可不会开多久
What do you want, Ruby?
你想要什么 露比
I've been lost without you.
没有你我好迷失
Take me back.
重新收留我吧
That's why I led the Winchesters here.
所以我才把温家兄弟引了过来
I told you so. They're for you.
我说了吧 他们是献给你的
As a gift.
一份礼物
Really?
是吗
Let me serve you again.
让我重新侍奉你吧
I've wanted it.
我一直想这么做
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表