Yeah, so you're right where we are.
嗯 那你跟我们一样
Nope.
不是
You do her ear?
你查过她的耳朵吗
Sorry?
什么
You do her ear?
你查过她的耳朵吗
Did I do her...?
我插过她的...
Man, I'll try anything once,
伙计 我什么都愿试一次
but I don't know, that sounds uncomfortable.
但我不知道 那听上去不太舒服呢
Ears are as unique to humans as fingerprints.
耳朵对于人 如指纹一样独特
No kidding.
真的吗
Course, that don't fly in the courts over here, but
当然了 这边的法庭是不认的
in England?
但在英国
They're all over it.
很认这个
A friend of a friend of a friend...
我一个朋友的朋友的朋友
faxed me 10 pages of confidential files within a day.
一天内就给我传真来了10页的机密文件
All I had to send him was one clean shot off the security cam.
而我只给他寄去了一张清晰的监控截图
Right.
好啊
One clean shot of her ear.
她耳朵的清晰截图
The so-called Bela Talbot.
所谓的贝拉·塔伯特
It's okay, I'm here to help you.
没事 我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you, I'm gonna help you.
我是来帮你的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好了
God.
天啊
Sorry. I'm sorry. Okay.
抱歉 好了
Okay, watch your head. Watch your head.
好了 小心头
Sorry.
抱歉
It's gonna be fine, I promise you.
没事了 我保证
Where's the Colt? Dean.
柯尔特枪呢 迪恩
No extra words.
别说废话
It's long gone.
早没了
Across the world by now.
现在都在世界另一边了
You're lying.
你撒谎
I'll call the buyer. Speak Farsi?
我可以联♥系♥买♥♥家 会波斯语吗
What the hell are you...?
你干什么...
Don't flatter yourself.
少臭美了
Don't move.
别动
I told you, I don't have it.
我说了 不在我这里
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna take your word for it.
嗯 我绝对相信你的话
Don't move.
别动
It's gone.
已经没了
Get on a plane if you must.
上飞机吧
Track down the buyer. You might catch up to him, eventually.
找到那买♥♥家 你或许最终能追上他
Are you going to kill me?
你要杀了我吗
Yeah.
对
You're not the cold-blooded type.
你不是冷血的人
You mean, like you?
像你那样冷血吗
It's true.
是啊
See, I couldn't imagine killing my parents.
我无法想象杀我的父母
I don't know what you're talk... Yes, you do.
我不知道你说... 你知道
You were, what, 14?
你当时多大 14岁吗
Your folks die in some shady car accident,
你父母死于可疑车祸
police suspected a slashed brake line...
警方怀疑刹车线被剪
but it was all too crispy to tell.
但烧得无法分辨了
Cut to little Bela...
而小贝拉呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Abbie.
是阿比
Inheriting millions.
继承了百万
How did you even...? Doesn't matter.
你怎么知... 不重要
They were lovely people.
他们是好人
And I killed them.
而我杀了他们
And I got rich.
并因此有钱了
I can't be bothered to give a damn.
我完全不在乎
Just like I don't care what happens to you.
就像我也不在乎你的死活
You make me sick.
你让我恶心
Likewise.
彼此彼此
You're not worth it.
你不值得
It worked.
成功了
He found me.
他找到我了
No, Sam wasn't with him.
不 萨姆没一起来
But I know where they are.
但我知道他们在哪
Dean? Yeah.
迪恩 嗯
Did you get the Colt?
你找到柯尔特枪了吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
So does that mean Bela is, uh...? No, no.
那贝拉... 不不
She deserves to die a dozen times over, but I couldn't do it.
她该死十几遍 但我做不到
Dean... I'm really screwed, Sammy.
迪恩 我真完蛋了 萨姆
No, you're just... Look, you were right,
不 你... 你是对的
you know, Bela was a goose chase.
找贝拉是白费功夫
The Colt's gone.
柯尔特枪丢了
And this time I'm really screwed, Sam.
我这次真完蛋了 萨姆
Maybe not.
或许还没有
Dean, I found Benton's cabin.
迪恩 我找到了班顿的小屋
You okay? Was he there? Yeah.
你没事吧 他在那里吗 嗯
Did you kill him? No.
你杀掉他了吗 没有
What do you mean, no? Dean, please.
什么叫没有 迪恩 拜托
Just listen for a second.
听我说
I found his lab book and it has the formula.
我找到了他的实验笔记 上面有秘方
What, the liveforever formula? Yeah.
什么 永生秘方吗 对
Great, let me guess, I gotta drink blood out of a baby's skull?
好啊 我猜猜 我要拿婴儿头骨喝血吗
No, that's the thing, it's not black magic.
不 问题就在这里 这不是黑魔法
There's no blood sacrifice or anything.
并没有血祭什么的
It's just science, Dean.
只是科学 迪恩
Very, very, extremely weird science, but...
非常奇怪的科学 但是
Wait, wait, what are you saying?
等等 你说什么呢
You think...? Dean, I think it might be doable.
你觉得... 迪恩 我觉得或许可行
I mean, I know we've hit a lot of walls,
我知道我们遭遇了很多挫折
but I mean, I think this formula, I think it might be it.
但我觉得这个秘方 可能是解决之道
This could save you.
这或许能救你
Okay, so this formula...
好吧 这个秘方
Well, I mean, look, we're not in the clear yet,
我们还没安全呢
there are still things that I don't get...
还有些地方我不懂
Sam?
萨姆
Sammy?
萨姆
You can relax.
放松吧
It's all gonna be okay.
会没事的
Ain't nothing gonna happen here
你不需要担心
that you got to worry about, Sammy.
要发生的事 萨姆
And your chances of coming out of this procedure alive...
你从手术中活下来的几率
very, very high.
是很大的
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
I know.
我知道
You think I'm some kind of monster, don't you? Well,
你觉得我是个怪物 是吧
I gotta tell you,
我得告诉你
I have never done one thing that I did not have to do.
我从未做过什么我不非得做的事
This whole eternal life thing is very high-maintenance.
永生什么的 损耗很高
Something goes bad, like my eyes here,
有什么坏掉了 比如我的眼睛
you gotta replace them.
就得拿新的换
And sometimes, things get damaged,
有时 有些东西被损坏
like when your father cut out my heart.
比如当你父亲挖出我的心脏
Now, that...
那
That was very inconvenient.
就特别不方便
So I'm sure that you can understand all the joy I felt,
你肯定能想象 我在他的日记里
when I read all about myself here in his journal.
读到自己时 心情多愉快
Kind of makes this whole thing...
让这整件事
just feel like some kind of family reunion, don't it?
感觉像种家庭团聚 是吧
Well, I guess it's about time that we get this thing started.
那么我们现在该开始了
Shoot all you want.
随你开枪吧
A knife?
刀吗
What part of immortality do you not understand?
永生你是哪里不明白了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表