I won that, right? Yup, you're good.
我赢了吧 是的 你很棒
Thanks, Spruce. Yeah, it's my fault.
谢了 斯布鲁斯 嗯 都怪我
Great. That's nice. Thanks.
好啊 真好 谢谢了
Corbett.
科贝特
Corbett.
科贝特
Corbett.
科贝特
Wake up, man.
醒醒 伙计
Corbett.
科贝特
Corbett, hey. Sam?
科贝特 萨姆
You gotta keep listening to my voice, okay?
听好我的声音 好吗
I'm right here.
我在这里呢
Stay awake.
保持清醒
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
It stops hurting, so don't worry.
疼痛会停止 所以别担心
Corbett, stay with me.
科贝特 保持清醒
Stay with me, you got it? I'm right here. Sam.
保持清醒 好吗 我在这里 萨姆
Stay with me. Don't.
保持清醒 别
Don't. No!
别 不
Corbett!
科贝特
No.
不
Corbett!
科贝特
Corbett! Where'd you guys go?
科贝特 你们去哪了
Where are you guys?
你们在哪
Dean, what are you doing?
迪恩 你在干什么
Okay. So Daggett was a Cold-War nut. Okay?
好吧 戴格特是个冷战疯子 是吧
He was an amateur taxidermist.
还是业余标本师
He liked to slow dance with cadavers
他喜欢跟尸体慢舞
and all he ate was C rations.
只吃军粮
So what the hell are we looking for?
所以我们究竟要找什么
A horrible little life. A lonely life.
好悲惨的生活 孤独的生活
A Cold-War life.
冷战生活
He was scared.
他很怕
He was scared. He was scared. Scared of what?
他很怕 怕什么
What? What? Dean, where are you going?
怎么了 迪恩 你去哪
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Don't leave me in here. Wait.
等等 别丢下我 等等
Dean! Guys.
迪恩 伙计们
Get away from me.
离我远点
This won't hurt.
不会疼的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Relax.
放松
Relax.
放松
Where are you going?
你去哪
Guys like Daggett back then,
在当时 戴格特这样的人
the ones who are really scared of the Russkies...
特别害怕苏联人的人
they built bomb shelters.
他们会建防空洞
I'm guessing he's got one.
我猜他就建了一个
I'll bet you it's in the basement.
我敢说是在地下室
That is not funny. How many times...?
这不好笑 多少次...
Who closed the door? It did.
是谁关了门 是它
It wants to separate us.
它想把我们分开
Ed, listen to me. What?
艾德 听好了 什么
There's some salt in my duffle.
我的行李袋里有盐
Make a circle and get inside.
画个圈 然后站进去
Inside his...? That's stupid.
进他的... 什么啊
Inside your duffle bag?
站进你的行李袋里吗
In the salt, you idiot!
盐圈 你个蠢蛋
Okay. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
好 好好
Hurry up. Get in the circle, get in the circle.
快 进盐圈
Come on, come on. Quick, quick.
来 快
Guys, guys, I don't wanna die, okay?
伙计们 我不想死 好吗
And I don't want you...
我也不想你...
Listen to me, okay?
听我说
Listen, if we don't die...
听好 如果我们不死...
it's totally okay if you, uh, do my sister.
那我完全不介意你上我妹妹
Nice.
好啊
Guys. Hey, guys.
伙计们
It's coming again.
它又来了
Okay. Oh, God. Get in close.
好 靠紧
Get in close. Why does this keep happening?
靠紧 怎么总发生这事
Why does this keep happening?
怎么总发生这事
My God.
天啊
God.
天啊
God.
天啊
Corbett.
科贝特
Can I ask you something?
可以问你件事吗
What?
什么事
Earlier, you and Sam.
之前 你和萨姆
He said you had two months left?
他说你还剩两个月了
Yeah. It's complicated.
嗯 说来话长
A while ago, Sam...
之前 萨姆
No, no, no. I'm not gonna...
不不 我才不要...
whine about my
向个破真人秀
to some
抱怨我的麻烦
I'm gonna do my
我要好好工作
Is it cancer? Shut up.
是癌症吗 闭嘴
You hear that?
你听到了吗
I've been waiting for some more friends.
我一直在等有更多朋友来
I get lonely.
我好孤单
But you're coming to my party, aren't you?
但你会来参加我的派对吧
Is that music?
那是音乐吗
Yeah. It's coming from behind this wall.
对 是墙后传来的
You're strong.
你好强壮
You'll stay a good, long time.
你会在这里待很久
Sam!
萨姆
Dean.
迪恩
My God.
天啊
No. Corbett.
不 科贝特
God, what have we done?
天啊 我们做了什么啊
Corbett. Ed. Ed.
科贝特 艾德
Yeah? Corbett's... He's a death echo.
嗯 科贝特是死亡回声了
He's, uh, reliving his own murder.
他在重现自己的被杀
Over and over forever.
一遍又一遍直到永远
What's this Daggett guy's problem anyway?
这个戴格特有什么毛病啊
Loneliness.
孤独
Has he never heard of a RealDoll? No, no, no.
他没听说过充气娃娃吗 不
Daggett was the Norman Bates, stuff-your-mother kind of lonely.
戴格特是《惊魂记》把老妈做成标本那么孤独
I mean, that's why he lifted these bodies from the morgue.
所以他才从停尸房♥偷走了尸体
He threw himself a birthday party,
给自己办生日派对
except they were the only ones who would come.
但只有他们肯来
Anyway, so at midnight,
反正 午夜时
he sealed them in the bomb shelter and went upstairs,
他把他们封在了防空洞里 然后上了楼
and OD'd on horse tranqs.
服了过多马镇静剂而死
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的
Because he told me.
他告诉我的
Yeah.
嗯
Okay, so now that he's dead, what?
好吧 他死了之后 怎么
Same song, different verse,
换汤不换药
trying to get people to come to his party?
还想继续拉人来他的派对吗
Pretty much, yeah. Stay forever.
差不多吧 永远留下
Those real bullets?
那是真子弹吗
It's rock salt.
是岩盐
Ghostfacers
抓鬼特工队
We go to places where others will not
我们去其他人不肯去的地方
Ghostfacers
抓鬼特工队
Stay in the kitchen When the kitchen gets hot
冲入险境 不顾危险
Guys.
伙计们
No.
不
Corbett.
科贝特
Wait, guys.
等等 伙计们
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表