This might pinch a bit, dear.
这可能会有点刺痛 亲爱的
You bitch!
你个贱♥人♥
My goodness, me.
天啊
Somebody owes a nickel to the swear jar.
某人该往脏话罐里投五分了
Do you know what I say when I feel like swearing?
知道我想说脏话时会说什么吗
Fudge.
倒霉
I'll try and remember that.
我会尽量记住的
You boys have no idea how lucky you are.
你们不知道你们多么幸运
There was a time when kids came from miles around,
曾经 孩子们会远道而来
just to be sitting where you are.
只为坐在你们这位置上
What do you think you're doing with those?
你想拿那玩意干什么
You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!
你倒霉催的敢再碰我 我宰了你
Very good.
很好
No. No, don't.
不不 别
We've got a winner.
拔到了
What else, dear?
还有什么 亲爱的
Well, let's see.
我看看
Fingernail, blood.
指甲 血
Sweet Peter on a Popsicle stick.
老天爷啊
I forgot the tooth.
我忘了牙
Dear.
天啊
Merry Christmas, Sam.
圣诞快乐 萨姆
Open wide and say: Aah.
张大嘴 说"啊"
Somebody gonna get that?
谁要去开门吗
You should get that.
你们该去开门
Come on.
走吧
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I told you I smelled fruitcake.
我就说我闻到了水果蛋糕味儿
You shouldn't have.
你太客气了
Bite your tongue. It's my pleasure.
少来了 我很乐意
It looks scrumptious.
看上去很好吃
Say, Neil and I are going caroling, you care to join?
话说 尼尔和我要去唱颂歌♥ 一起来吗
You know we would...
我们也想...
It's my back. Darn thing's giving me fits.
但我的后背 烦人的又跟我闹腾了
That's a shame.
太可惜了
Well, Merry Christmas. And to you too, dear.
那圣诞快乐了 你也是 亲爱的
Are we still on for bridge tomorrow?
我们明天还打桥牌吧
With bells on.
绝对的
Yes.
太好了
Okay, bye. Byebye.
好 再见 再见
Now, where were we?
我们到哪了
What do we do now? The evergreen stakes are in the basement.
现在怎么办 常青木桩在地下室
Well, we need more evergreen, Dean.
我们需要另找常青木了 迪恩
I think I just found us some more.
我可能找到了
Help me get this.
帮我堵门
You little thing.
你个小家伙
I loved that tree.
我喜欢那棵树呢
Madge!
玛姬
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Sam, wake up.
萨姆 醒醒
Dad was here. Look what he brought.
爸爸来过了 看他带来了什么
Dad was here? Yeah.
爸爸来过吗 嗯
Look at this. We made a killing.
看啊 我们收获好大
Why didn't he try to wake me up?
他怎么不叫醒我
He tried to, like, a thousand times.
他叫了你好久呢
He did?
是吗
Yeah.
嗯
Did I tell you he would give us Christmas or what?
我不是说他会跟我们过圣诞节吗
Go on. Dive in.
去啊 去拆礼物
What is it?
是什么
Sapphire Barbie?
蓝宝石芭比娃娃
Dad probably thinks you're a girl.
爸爸可能把你当女孩了
Shut up.
闭嘴啦
Open that one.
打开那个
Dad never showed, did he?
爸爸没来过 是吧
Yeah, he did. I swear.
他来了 我发誓
Dean, where did you get all this stuff?
迪恩 这些东西你哪弄来的
Nice house up the block.
街区前面的一栋好房♥子里
I swear, I didn't know they were chick presents.
我发誓 我不知道那是给女孩的礼物
Look, I'm sure dad would have been here if he could.
爸爸如果能回来 他肯定会回来的
If he's alive.
如果他还活着
Don't say that.
别那么说
Of course he's alive.
他当然还活着
He's dad.
他是爸爸
Here.
给
Take this.
拿着
No.
不
No, that's for dad.
那是给爸爸的
Dad lied to me.
爸爸骗了我
I want you to have it.
我想把它给你
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm sure.
我确定
Thank you, Sam. I...
谢谢 萨姆
I love it.
我很喜欢
You get the beer?
你买♥♥啤酒了吗
What's all this?
这是怎么回事
What do you think it is?
你觉得呢
It's Christmas.
圣诞节啊
What made you change your mind?
你为什么改主意了
Here,
来
try the eggnog.
尝尝蛋酒
Let me know if it needs some more kick.
如果酒劲不够告诉我
No, we're good. Yeah?
不用 挺好 是吗
Yeah. Good. Well,
嗯 那好 那...
have a seat. Let's do Christmas stuff or whatever.
坐吧 我们过圣诞节吧
All right, first thing's first.
好 重要的事先做
Merry Christmas, Sam.
圣诞快乐 萨姆
Where did you get these?
你哪买♥♥来的
Someplace special.
特别的地方
Gas mart down the street.
街那边的加油站
Open them up.
打开吧
Yeah.
嗯
Great minds think alike, Dean.
英雄所见略同 迪恩
Really?
真的吗
Here you go.
给
Come on.
哇
Yeah.
好啊
Skin mags...
色情杂♥志♥
and
还有
shaving cream.
剃须膏
You like?
喜欢吗
Yeah, yeah.
嗯
Well, look at this.
看看这个
Fuel for me and fuel for my baby.
我的燃料 宝贝车的燃料
These are awesome. Thanks.
这太棒了 谢谢
Good.
那好
Merry Christmas, bro.
圣诞快乐 哥们
Yeah, yeah.
嗯
Here, Merry Christmas.
来 圣诞快乐
Dean.
迪恩
Do you feel like watching the game?
你想看比赛吗
Absolutely.
当然
All right.
那好
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表