You're joking, right?
你开玩笑呢吧
You chuckleheads tried to kill me last time.
你们俩蠢蛋上次企图杀我
Why wouldn't I do this?
我♥干♥吗不这么做
And Hasselback. What about him?
还有哈索贝克 他呢
That putz?
那蠢蛋
He said he didn't believe in wormholes,
他说他不相信虫洞
so I dropped him in one.
我就把他丢进了一个虫洞
Then you guys showed up.
然后你们就来了
I made you the second you hit town.
你们一来 我就发现你们了
So this is fun for you?
这对你来说很好玩吗
Killing Dean over and over again?
一遍遍杀死迪恩
One, yes, it is fun.
一 是的 是好玩
And two,
二
this is so not about killing Dean.
这才不是为了杀迪恩
This joke is on you, Sam.
这玩笑是针对你的 萨姆
Watching your brother die every day.
每天眼看着你哥哥死去
Forever.
直到永远
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
How long will it take you to realize...
你要多久才能明白
you can't save your brother
你救不了你哥哥
no matter what?
不管你怎么做
Yeah?
是吗
I kill you, this all ends now.
我杀了你 一切就马上结束了
Okay. Okay. Look.
好吧 听着
I was just playing around.
我只是玩玩罢了
You can't take a joke? Fine.
你开不起玩笑 好啊
You're out of it.
你可以解脱了
Tomorrow, you wake up, it'll be Wednesday.
明天 你醒来 就是周三了
I swear.
我发誓
You're lying.
你撒谎
If I am, you know where to find me.
如果是 你知道去哪找我
Having pancakes at the diner.
在餐馆吃松饼
No. Easier to just kill you.
不 还是杀了你更简单
Sorry, kiddo.
抱歉 小子
Can't have that.
那可不行
Were you gonna sleep all day?
你打算睡一天吗
No Asia. Yeah, I know.
没有亚洲乐队 是啊
This station sucks.
这电台真烂
It's Wednesday.
今天是周三
Yeah, which usually comes after Tuesday.
对 一般都是紧接着周二的
Turn that thing off, would you?
把那玩意关了 好吗
What, are you kidding?
什么 你开玩笑吗
This isn't the most beautiful song you've ever heard?
这难道不是你听过的最美妙的歌♥吗
No.
不是
Jeez. How many Tuesdays did you have?
天啊 你过了多少个周二
I don't know. I lost count.
我不知道 我数不过来了
Wait. What do you remember?
等等 你记得什么
I remember you were pretty wacked out of it yesterday,
我记得你昨天很疯狂
then I remember running into the trickster.
然后我记得我们碰到了恶作剧精灵
But no, that's about it.
但再就没别的了
All right.
好吧
Pack your stuff. Let's get the hell out of town. Now.
收拾东西 我们马上离开这里 现在就走
No breakfast?
不吃早餐吗
No breakfast.
不吃早餐
Are you sure we should just let the trickster go?
你确定我们就这么放过恶作剧精灵吗
Give me your wallet.
把你的钱包给我
Buddy. Just relax.
伙计 放松
I am relaxed.
我挺放松的
Okay. All right.
好 好吧
Nobody wants this to end the wrong way.
没人希望事情往坏的方向发展
Let's talk about it a sec.
我们谈谈吧
Dean!
迪恩
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Come on. Not today. Not today.
别 今天不该这样
This isn't supposed to happen today. Come on.
今天不该发生这种事了 醒醒
I'm supposed to wake up.
我该醒过来的
It's Sam. Leave me a message.
是萨姆 给我留言
Sam, it's Bobby.
萨姆 是鲍比
Heard about that demon thing you took care of in Death Valley.
听说你在死亡谷干掉的那个恶魔了
Nice job.
好样的
It's been about three months we talked, though.
但我们都三个月没联♥系♥了
It'd be nice to hear your voice.
我真想听到你的声音
Give a call. I'm here.
给我打电♥话♥ 我就在这里
Sam? Bobby again.
萨姆 还是鲍比
Look, I'm worried about you.
听着 我担心你
Just tell me you're not sitting alone somewhere...
告诉我你没一个人坐在哪里
obsessing over this damn trickster.
执迷于找恶作剧精灵
Call me, Sam.
打给我 萨姆
We can find it together.
我们可以一起找他
No one man should take something like this on alone.
没人该独自面对那样的怪物
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
By the way, that vampire nest in Austin, hell of a job.
对了 奥斯丁那个吸血鬼血巢 真厉害
Sam? It's Bobby.
萨姆 是鲍比
I found him.
我找到他了
It's good to see you, boy.
见到你真好 孩子
What are we doing here, Bobby?
我们为什么来这里 鲍比
Well, this is the last place we're sure
这是我们能确定的最后一个
the trickster worked his magic.
恶作剧精灵曾施展魔法的地方
So?
所以呢
So you want this thing?
所以你想抓到他
I found a summoning ritual to bring the trickster here.
我找到个召唤仪式 能把恶作剧精灵引来
What do we need?
我们需要什么
Blood.
血
How much blood?
多少血
Ritual says near a gallon.
仪式需要近一加仑
And it's gotta be fresh too.
而且要新鲜的
Meaning we have to bleed a person dry.
你是说我们得流干一个人的血
And it's gotta be tonight, or
而且必须是今晚 否则
not for another 50 years.
就要再等50年了
Then let's go get some.
那我们去找血吧
You break my heart, kid.
你真让我心碎 孩子
What?
什么
I'm not gonna let you murder an innocent man.
我才不会允许你杀个无辜者
Then why did you bring me here?
那你为什么带我来这里
Why?
为什么
Because it was the only way you'd see me.
因为这是唯一能让你来见我的办法
Because I'm trying to knock some sense into you.
因为我想让你恢复理智
Because I thought you'd back down from killing a man.
因为我以为你不会考虑杀人
Well, you thought wrong.
那你想错了
Leave the stuff. I'll do it myself.
留下东西 我自己做
I told you, I'm not gonna let you kill anyone.
我说了 我不会允许你杀人的
It's none of your damn business what I do!
我做什么与你无关
You want your brother back so bad...
你要是那么想要回你哥哥
fine.
好啊
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Better me than a civilian.
杀我 总比杀个平民好
You're crazy, Bobby. I'm not killing you.
你疯了 鲍比 我才不会杀你
Now I'm the crazy one.
现在还成我疯了吗
Look, Sam.
听着 萨姆
I'm old. I'm coming near the end of my trail.
我老了 我的人生快结束了
But you can keep fighting, saving folks.
但你还能继续战斗 救人
But you need your brother.
但你需要你哥哥
So let me give him back to you.
所以让我帮你救回他吧
Bobby...
鲍比
You and Dean, you...
你和迪恩
You boys are the closest thing I have to family.
你们是我最接近家人的人了
I wanna do this.
我想这么做
Okay.
好
Good.
那好
Just make it quick.
利索点吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表