I don't remember you studying meteorology as a kid, either.
我也不记得你小时候研究过气象学呢
But I'm telling you, that bastard's been tailing me,
但相信我 那混♥蛋♥一直在跟着我
wearing some poor dude's meat.
用了不知哪个可怜人的肉身
And it's following you because...?
它跟踪你是因为
I guess I'm big game, you know?
因为我是个大猎物
My ass is too sweet to let out of sight.
太宝贝了 不想让我脱离视线
Okay, sure.
好吧
Don't get too excited, Sammy.
别太激动啊 萨姆
Might pull something.
别拉伤了哪里
Dean, look, I wanna believe this, man.
迪恩 听着 我也想相信
I really do... Then believe it.
真的 那就相信吧
I mean, if we get this sucker,
如果我们抓到这混♥蛋♥
it's Miller Time.
那就大功告成了
Yeah, that's another thing.
是啊 这是另一个问题
Dad rattles off an exorcism that can kill a demon.
爸爸说出了一个能杀死恶魔的驱魔仪式
Not just send it back to hell, but kill it?
不仅仅是把它送回地狱 还能杀了它
I've checked it out.
我查过了
This is heavy-duty Dark Ages.
这是黑暗时代的厉害玩意
Fifteenth century.
15世纪的
Yeah, I checked on it too, Dean.
嗯 我也查过了 迪恩
And so did Bobby.
鲍比也查了
Okay. And?
好 那怎么样
Look,
听着
it definitely is an exorcism, okay?
这绝对是个驱魔仪式
There's just no evidence that it can kill a demon.
但并无证据表明它能杀死恶魔
No evidence it can't.
也没证据表明它不能
Dean, come on...
迪恩 拜托
As far as I know,
据我所知
the only one of us that's actually been to hell is Dad. Okay?
我们之中只有爸爸真去过地狱
Maybe he picked up a couple of tricks down there,
或许他在下面学会了点招数
like which exorcisms work.
比如哪种驱魔仪式好用
Maybe it does, okay?
或许是吧
Look, I hope it does too, but we just gotta be sure.
我也希望好用 但我们得确定一下
Why aren't we sure?
我们怎么不确定了
Because I don't know what's going on around here, Dean.
因为我不知道这里究竟是什么情况 迪恩
I mean, some guy blows his brains out,
有个人吞枪自尽了
a little girl is scared out of her wits.
一个小女孩吓坏了
Man, a couple of civvies are freaked out by some ghosts.
天啊 几个平民被鬼吓坏了
News flash, Sam, people are supposed to be freaked out by ghosts.
告诉你 萨姆 人们就是会被鬼吓坏
Dad tell you where to find the demon?
爸爸告诉你去哪找那个恶魔了吗
I'm waiting on the call.
我还在等电♥话♥
I told Lanie I'd stop by.
我告诉蕾妮我会去看她了
Good, yeah. No, you go hang out with jailbait.
好啊 不 你去找幼♥女♥吧
Just, uh, watch out for Chris Hansen.
小心着点克里斯·汉森
Meanwhile, I'll be here, you know, getting ready to save my life.
而我会在这里 等着救我自己的命
You are unbelievable, you know that?
你真是难以置信
I mean, for months we've been trying to break this demon deal.
几个月来 我们一直在努力打破这个恶魔交易
Now, Dad's about to give us the frigging address,
爸爸马上要告诉我们地址了
and you can't accept it?
你却不肯接受
The man's dead and you're still butting heads with the guy.
他都死了 你还跟他对着干
That's not what this is about. Then what is?
才不是为了这个 那是为了什么
The fact is, we got no hard proof here, Dean.
事实就是 我们没有切实证据 迪恩
After everything, you're still just going on blind faith.
经历了这么多 你还是盲目相信
Yeah, well, maybe. You know, maybe that's all I got, okay?
是啊 或许吧 或许我只有这个
Please.
求你
Just please don't go anywhere until I get back, okay, Dean?
我回来之前哪都别去 好吗 迪恩
Please.
求你
Have you told your father about any of this?
你跟你父亲说过这些吗
And bother him at work?
打扰他工作吗
No.
没有
He wouldn't believe me, anyway.
他反正也不会相信我
He'd just chuck me into therapy.
他只会让我去接受治疗
So, what did your mother say?
你妈妈怎么说的
That she wanted to see me.
她说想见我
So at first I thought I was supposed to go to the cemetery.
起初 我以为是要我去公墓
Did you? Nothing happened.
你去了吗 没发生什么
But then she started asking me to do other things.
但之后 她又要我做别的事
What sort of things?
什么别的事
Bad things.
坏事
Hello? Simon Greenfield speaking.
喂 我是西蒙·格林菲尔德
Mommy.
妈妈
Yeah, I wanna see you. Where are you?
嗯 我想见你 你在哪
Dad? Dean.
爸爸 迪恩
Where's the demon?
那恶魔在哪
Lanie, please.
蕾妮 拜托
Tell me what happened. It's very important.
告诉我发生了什么 这很重要
Mom told me to go to Dad's medicine cabinet.
妈妈叫我去翻爸爸的药柜
And?
然后呢
Take his sleeping pills. Take all his sleeping pills.
服他的安♥眠♥药♥ 他所有的安♥眠♥药♥
She wanted you to kill yourself?
她要你自杀吗
Why would my mom want me to do that?
我妈妈为什么会要我那么做
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, just so I could come to her?
就为了让我去她那里吗
What'd you say?
你说什么
She wanted me to come to her. No, no, no.
她要我去她那里 不不
How did she say it exactly?
她具体怎么说的
"Come to me." like, a million times.
"来我这里"说了好多次
Lanie.
蕾妮
That's not your mother.
那不是你妈妈
Listen to me. Don't answer the phone. Don't use the computer.
听我说 别接电♥话♥ 别用电脑
Don't do anything unless I say to, all right?
别做任何我没叫你做的事 好吗
Lanie.
蕾妮
Where's Simon?
西蒙呢
Hello?
有人吗
Dean, it's not Dad.
迪恩 不是爸爸
Then what is it? A crocotta.
那是什么 是克洛卡塔
That a sandwich? Some kind of scavenger.
那是种三明治吗 是种食腐动物
Mimics loved ones.
能模仿亲人声音
Whispers, "come to me."
低语"来我这里"
Then lures you into the dark and swallows your soul.
把你引入黑暗中 然后吞食你的灵魂
Crocotta, right. Damn, that makes sense.
克洛卡塔 好 这就说得通了
Dean, look, I'm sorry, man.
迪恩 听着 抱歉
I know... Don't these things live in filth?
我知道... 这玩意生活在脏的地方吧
Yeah. Sam, the flies at the phone company.
对 萨姆 电♥话♥公♥司♥的苍蝇
It's Herman Munster. Leave a message.
我是赫曼·蒙斯特 请留言
Dean, I'm in the parking lot. He's here.
迪恩 我在停车场 他在这里
Hurry.
快点来
What the hell?
搞什么
I know what you are. Wait, mister.
我知道你是什么 等等 先生
And I know how to kill you. Please.
我也知道怎么杀了你 拜托
Okay, wait, wait.
好吧 等等
If we're overcharging you for the call waiting or something, I...
如果我们多收了你的呼叫等待费用什么的
I can fix that, I'm your friend.
这我可以解决 我是你的朋友
Please. Just... Just don't kill me.
拜托 别杀我
Don't kill me, please.
别杀我 求你
Yeah.
好样的
That's what happens when you mess with the phone company, dillweed.
谁叫你敢惹电♥话♥公♥司♥ 蠢蛋
Thank you, Clark.
谢谢 克拉克
Forget about it.
别客气
Clark?
克拉克
I... I'm sorry, Clark.
对不起 克拉克
I'm sorry for whatever I did to you.
不管我对你做了什么 对不起
I'm sorry. Please... Wait.
对不起 求你 等等
Wait. Don't do it.
等等 别
You're awake.
你醒了
You're not a killer, Clark. No.
你不是个杀手 克拉克 不是
There's a good man inside of you. I know it.
你心里有个好人的 我知道
What do you think, Sammy?
你觉得呢 萨姆
Am I a good man?
我是个好人吗
Just let him go.
放了他吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表