You're some kind of weirdo, psychic freak.
你是个奇怪的灵力怪物
No, not anymore. I have no powers, no visions.
不 现在不是了 我没有能力 没有幻视了
Nothing. It's just... Lie.
什么都没了 撒谎
Now, no more lies.
别再撒谎了
There's an army of demons out there,
现在外面有一支恶魔大军
pushing at a world already on the brink.
摧残着一个本就处于崩溃边缘的世界
We're on deck for the end game here, right?
我们即将迎来终局 是吧
So maybe,
那或许
just maybe, you can understand...
或许 你能理解
why we can't take chances.
我们为何不能冒险
Okay. Okay, now, hold on a minute. Kubrick...
好吧 等一下的 库布里克
No. You saw what happened, Creedy.
不 你什么都看到了 克雷迪
Ask yourself, why are we here?
你自己想想 我们为什么会在这里
Because you saw a picture on the web?
因为你看到了网站上的一张照片吗
Because we chose this motel instead of another?
因为我们选择了这家旅馆 而不是另一家吗
Luck like that doesn't just happen.
那种运气不会凭空出现
Look, I can explain all of that if... Shut up.
这我都能解释 你... 闭嘴
It's God, Creedy.
是上帝 克雷迪
He led us here for one reason.
他指引我们来这里只有一个原因
To do his work.
行他的工作
This is destiny.
这是命运
Nope. No destiny.
不 不是命运
Just a rabbit's foot.
只是个兔脚
Put the gun down, son...
放下枪 小子
or you're gonna be scraping brain off the wall.
不然等着擦墙上的脑浆吧
This thing?
这个吗
Yeah, that thing.
对 就那个
Okay.
好吧
But you see, there's something about me that you don't know.
但是 有件关于我的事你不知道
Yeah, what would that be?
是吗 什么事
It's my lucky day.
今天我走运
My God. Did you see that shot?
天啊 你看到了吗
I'm amazing.
我太厉害了
I'm Batman.
我是蝙蝠侠
Yeah.
嗯
You're Batman.
你是蝙蝠侠
All right.
好了
Bone ash. Cayenne pepper.
骨灰 卡宴辣椒
That should do it.
应该可以了
One second.
稍等
Dean...
迪恩
Back off, jinx. Bringing home the bacon.
少来 霉鬼 看我行大运
All right.
好了
Say goodbye, rascally rabbit.
再见吧 坏兔子
I think you'll find that belongs to me.
我想你会发现那是我的
Or, you know, whatever.
或者...随便了
Put the foot down, honey.
把兔脚放下 亲爱的
No.
不
You're not gonna shoot anybody.
你不会开枪的
See, I happen to be able to read people.
我这人会识人
Okay, you're a thief, fine, but you're not...
好吧 你是个贼 但你不...
Son of a... Back off, tiger.
该死 别过来 猛♥男♥
Back off.
别过来
You make one more move and I'll pull the trigger.
你再动一下 我就扣扳机
You've got the luck, Dean. You I can't hit.
你有运气 迪恩 我打不中你
But your brother?
但你弟弟
Him I can't miss.
我打不偏
What the hell is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
You don't just go around shooting people like that.
你怎么能随便这么冲人开枪
Relax.
放松
It's a shoulder hit. I can aim.
只是打了肩 我会瞄准的
Besides, who here hasn't shot a few people?
再说 这里谁没冲人开过枪呢
Put the rabbit's foot on the ground now.
马上把兔脚放地上
All right. All right.
好吧
Just take it easy.
别激动
Think fast.
反应快
Damn.
该死
Now,
好了
what do you say we destroy that ugly-ass piece of dead thing?
我们把那破玩意销毁掉怎么样
Thanks very much.
多谢了
I'm out one-and-a-half million
我丢了150万美元
and on the bad side of a powerful, fairly psychotic buyer.
还惹到了一个很有权势的疯子买♥♥家
I really don't feel bad about that. Sam?
我一点不为此感到不安呢 萨姆
Nope.
我也不
Not even a little.
完全不呢
Maybe next time, I'll hang you out to dry.
或许下次 会是我对你不管不顾
Don't go away angry. Just go away.
别气冲冲地离开 离开就行
Have a nice night, boys.
祝你们晚上愉快 小伙子们
You good?
你没事吧
I'll live.
死不了
I guess we're back to normal now, huh?
看来我们回归正常了 是吧
No good luck, no bad luck.
没有好运 没有厄运
Forgot, we're up $46,000.
差点忘了 我们赢了4.6万美元了
I almost forgot about the...
差点忘了那些...
scratch tickets.
刮刮乐
Son of a bitch!
该死
You were right about everything.
你全都说对了
Sam Winchester is more than a monster.
萨姆·温彻斯特不是单纯的怪物
He's the adversary.
他是敌人
And what was it that convinced you?
你为什么相信了
God led me to him.
上帝指引我找到了他
And his will is clear.
他的旨意很明确
Okay.
好吧
That's great.
太好了
Glad to have you onboard.
很高兴你也看清了事实
But, uh, first things first.
但先做要紧事
We gotta get me the hell out of here.
我们得想办法帮我越狱
Because like I told you before...
因为就像我之前跟你说的
Sam Winchester must die.
萨姆·温彻斯特必须死
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表