You booked a one-way ticket with that deal.
你那笔交易给你定了去那里的单程票
You're not gonna like it, Dean.
你不会喜欢的 迪恩
And, um, judging from the trouble you've caused...
而且看你惹的那些麻烦
I don't think you'll be getting the presidential suite.
你是别想住总统套房♥了
No, it's a pit of despair.
那是个绝望之坑
Why do you think we want to come here?
你以为我们为什么都想来这里
So the bartender the other night, Casey.
那晚那个酒保 凯茜
You know her pretty well?
你跟她熟吗
Since she was in pigtails.
自她还小时就认识她了
Well, um, she and my brother, they...
她和我哥哥
They...
他们
left tonight.
今晚走了
Together.
一起走的
Well...
好吧
not that I approve, but they are consenting adults.
我虽然不赞同 但他们是自愿的成年人
Right.
是啊
I'm sorry, you said "brother."
抱歉 你说"哥哥"
I thought the two of you were insurance investigators.
我以为你俩是保险调查员呢
Right. Right, well, we are.
对对 我们是的
It's like a family business. You know?
算是家族企业吧
Anyways, um, so
总之
I went to Casey's apartment and they weren't there.
我去过了凯茜的公♥寓♥ 但他们不在那里
I... I just have this feeling that they...
我就是感觉...
That they might be in trouble.
他们可能有麻烦了
What kind of trouble?
什么样的麻烦
Just trouble.
就是有麻烦了
Look, please, Father, I need your help.
求你 神父 我需要你帮忙
Is there anything you can tell me about Casey?
你知道凯茜什么事吗
Any place she'd go maybe...?
知道她可能去了哪吗
Yes. There is a place. Let me get my jacket.
是的 是有个地方 我去拿外套
No, wait, wait, Father. I don't wanna put you out.
不 等等 神父 我不想麻烦你
I can do this by myself.
我可以自己去
Son, if Casey's really in trouble,
孩子 如果凯茜真有麻烦了
then there's nothing to talk about.
那就没什么好商量的了
Shall we go?
我们走吧
Kind of funny, don't you think?
挺有意思的 是吧
You and me sitting here like a couple of regular folk.
你和我 像一对常人一样坐在这里
Yeah, it's hilarious.
是啊 真好笑
You know, in that apocalyptic sort of way.
有点天启的意味
You're all right, Dean.
你还不错 迪恩
The others don't describe you that way.
其他人可不是这么说你的
But, you know, you're... You're likable.
但是...你挺可爱
A demon likes me.
一个恶魔喜欢我
Sorry, I don't know how to respond to that.
抱歉 我不知道该怎么回应
You could say thanks.
你可以说谢谢
That deal you made to save Sam?
你为救萨姆做的交易
A lot of others would mock you for it,
很多其他人为此嘲讽你
think it was weak or stupid.
认为那是软弱或愚蠢
I don't.
我不这么认为
It's been kind of liberating, actually.
其实还挺让人觉得解脱的
And what's the point in worrying about a future...
何必担心未来呢
when you don't have one, huh?
你反正也没有未来了
Still...
但不管怎么说
a year to live.
只剩一年了
You're not scared?
你不怕吗
No.
不
Not even a little?
一点都不吗
Of course not.
当然不
So insurance investigating?
保险调查员啊
You enjoy the work?
你喜欢这工作吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I
嗯嗯
like being able to help people.
我喜欢能帮助他人
Ever think about doing anything else?
考虑过做别的吗
Like what?
比如呢
Anything.
什么都行
You seem like a pretty smart kid.
你似乎很聪明
Somehow, I see you out in front of the pack.
我觉得你是个做领头羊的料子
You could do some great things.
你能做大事
I don't know.
我不知道
I like doing what I'm doing, I guess.
我喜欢我的工作吧
Well, it's your life.
好吧 那是你的人生
Does, um...?
那个...
Dean? Yeah, Dean.
迪恩吗 对 迪恩
Does he find trouble often?
他经常惹麻烦吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, Dean finds his fair share.
迪恩是惹过不少麻烦
Well, it's a good thing he has you.
幸好他还有你
His brother's keeper.
哥哥的守护者
Why, Dean, if I didn't know better,
哎呦 迪恩 我要是不知道
I'd say that was lust in your eyes.
我会以为你眼里有淫欲呢
Well, that would be one way to spend the time.
那样倒也可以消磨时间
But I don't think you'd respect me in the morning.
但我觉得你早上不会尊敬我的
That's okay.
没关系
I mean, hey, I barely respect you now.
我现在也不怎么尊敬你
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
I'm an open book.
我知无不言
So the gate opened.
大门开启
The demon army was let out. What now?
恶魔大军被放了出来 现在呢
I'm not seeing a big honking plan here.
我没看到你们有什么大计划
Honestly?
说实话吗
There was a plan.
原本是有计划
Azazel was a tyrant...
亚撒色是个暴君
but he held us all together.
但他把我们团结在了一起
Azazel?
亚撒色
What, you think his friends just called him "Yellow Eyes"?
怎么 你以为他的朋友也喊他"黄眼恶魔"吗
He had a name.
他也有名字的
After you did him in, it all fell apart.
你杀了他后 计划瓦解了
Sorry about that.
抱歉了
So, what, no chain of command?
怎么 没有指挥链吗
There was.
原本有
It was Sam.
是萨姆
Sam was supposed to be the Grand Pooh Bah,
萨姆本该成为大统领
lead the big army. But
带领军队 但是
he hasn't exactly stepped up to the plate, has he?
他并没有承担这个责任 是吧
Thank God for that.
感谢上帝
Again with God?
又提上帝
You think this is a good thing?
你觉得这是好事吗
Now you've got chaos, a war without a front.
现在是一片混乱 全线作战
Hundreds of demons, all jockeying for power.
数百个恶魔 都想争权
All fighting for the crown.
都在争夺王位
Most of them gunning for your brother.
大部分都想灭了你弟弟
For the record...
对了
I was ready to follow Sam.
我本是打算追随萨姆的
Dean!
迪恩
Looks like you win.
看来你赢了
Dean!
迪恩
Check that way.
去那边看看
Sam. Dean!
萨姆 迪恩
Sammy, down here! The basement caved in!
萨姆 这里 地下室坍塌了
Dean, hey, hold on, okay? We're coming.
迪恩 撑住了 我们就来
Who's "we"?
还有谁来了
I'm here with the Father.
我跟神父一起来的
Sammy, be careful.
萨姆 小心点
Bobby, you all right?
鲍比 你没事吧
How did you know where we...? Go.
你怎么知道我们... 快去
You heard the man. Go.
你听到了 快去
Stop.
站住
You two?
你俩
For centuries.
几世纪了
We've been to hell and back. Literally.
我们在地狱里走了个来回 毫不夸张
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表