He wanted to hurt me.
他想伤害我
Maybe because you're a killer.
或许是因为你杀人了
You should be nicer to me.
你该对我更好些
In here...
你在这里
you're just an insect. I'm a god.
只是个虫子 我是神
I'm telling you, all of it.
相信我 这一切
Your house, your wife, it's a nightmare.
这房♥子 你妻子 都是噩梦
I killed her. Bobby!
我杀了她 鲍比
This is your dream that you can wake up.
这是你的梦 你可以醒过来
I mean, hell, you can do anything.
你可以做任何事
Just leave me alone. Let her kill me already.
放过我吧 让她杀了我吧
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我
You gonna snap out of this now.
你得马上醒过来
You gotta snap out of this now.
你得马上醒过来
You're not gonna die. I'm not gonna let you die.
你不能死 我不能看着你死
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不能看着你死
You're like a father to me.
你对我就像个父亲
You gotta believe me, please.
你得相信我 求你
I'm dreaming? Yes.
我在做梦吗 是的
Now take control of it.
控制你的梦吧
I don't believe it.
真不敢相信
Believe it.
相信吧
Now would you please wake up?
你可不可以醒过来
Sweet dreams.
好梦
Bobby.
鲍比
That...
那...
That stuff with... all that stuff with your wife?
你妻子的那事
That actually happen?
那是真的吗
Everybody got into hunting somehow.
每个人都有开始猎魔的原因
I'm sorry. Don't be sorry.
很遗憾 不必
If it weren't for you, I'd still be lost in there.
要不是你 我还迷失在那里呢
Or dead.
或是死了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, uh, stoner boy wasn't in his dorm.
那个瘾君子没在宿舍里
My guess is that he's long gone by now.
我猜他早跑了
He ain't much of a stoner. No?
他可不是瘾君子 是吗
No.
嗯
His name's Jeremy Frost.
他叫杰里米·弗罗斯特
Full-on genius. Hundred-and-sixty IQ.
是个天才 智商160呢
Which is saying something,
这很不得了
considering his dad took a baseball bat to his head.
因为他爸爸曾拿棒球棒打过他的脑袋
Here's Father of the Year.
这位就是他的年度好爹
He died before Jeremy was 10.
他在杰里米10岁前就死了
Looks like a real sweetheart.
看上去真像个好人
Injury gave him Charcot-Wilbrand,
那伤导致他患上了夏-威二氏综合征
he hasn't dreamt since.
他此后再没做过梦
Till he started dosing the dream drug.
直到他服下了梦药
Yep.
对
How'd he know how to dig up your worst nightmare
他怎么知道如何挖出你最可怕的噩梦
and throw it at you?
拿来对付你
He was rooting around in my skull.
他在我脑袋里翻来翻去
God knows what he saw in there.
天知道他在那里看到了什么
You know, how'd he get in there in the first place?
他最初是怎么进去的
Isn't he supposed to have your some of your hair,
他不是需要有你的头发
your DNA or something?
或DNA吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 嗯
Before I knew it was him, he offered me a beer.
我知道是他前 他递给过我啤酒
I drank it.
我喝了
Dumbest frigging thing.
真是蠢极了
I don't know. It wasn't that dumb.
我不知道 也没那么蠢吧
Dean, you didn't.
迪恩 你不是吧
I was thirsty. That's great,
我当时渴了 好啊
now he can come after either one of you.
这下他能找上你们俩任何一个了
Well, now, we'll just have to find him first.
那我们就得先找到他了
We better work fast
我们最好快点找
and coffee up.
还要多喝咖啡
Because one thing we cannot do is fall asleep.
因为我们绝不能睡着
I mean, this Jeremy guy's not a frigging ghost.
这个杰里米又不是鬼魂
Where the hell could he be?
他能去哪啊
Dean, you sure you don't want me to drive?
迪恩 你真不需要我来开车吗
You seem a little...
你似乎有点...
caffeinated. Well, thanks for the news flash, Edison.
咖啡喝多了 多谢你告知了 天才
Come on.
拜托
Tell me you got something.
告诉我你有发现
Strip club was a bust?
脱衣舞俱乐部没收获吗
Yeah.
嗯
That was our last lead.
那是最后的线索了
What the hell, Bobby.
搞什么 鲍比
Don't yell at me, boy. I'm working my ass off here.
别吼我 小子 我也忙得团团转呢
Sorry, I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm tired.
抱歉 我就是...累了
Well, who ain't? What's Bela got?
谁不呢 贝拉有线索吗
What do you got, Bela? Sorry.
你查到什么了吗 贝拉 抱歉
Sometimes the spirit world is in a chatty mood,
有时鬼魂们喜欢聊天
and sometimes it isn't.
有时不喜欢
She's got nothing. Great.
她没发现 好啊
Well, I'm just gonna go blow my brains out now.
那我要去崩了自己的脑袋了
Let me ask you something.
我问你
What are you doing helping us?
你为什么要帮我们
Bobby, I'm surprised you don't remember.
鲍比 你居然不记得了吗
Flagstaff?
弗拉格斯塔夫
Yeah.
哦
Right.
对
Flagstaff.
弗拉格斯塔夫
All right, that's it. I'm done.
好吧 行了 我受够了
What are you doing?
你干什么
Taking myself a long-overdue nap.
睡个早该睡的觉
What?
什么
Dean, Jeremy can come after you.
迪恩 杰里米可能会来找你
That's the idea. Excuse me?
就要这样 什么
Come on, man, we can't find him, so let him come to me.
拜托 我们既然找不到他 就让他来抓我吧
On his own turf? Where he's basically a god?
在他的地盘上吗 在他是个神的地方吗
I can handle it.
我能应付得来
Not alone, you can't.
你一个人不行
What are you doing?
你干什么
Coming in with you.
我跟你一起去
No, you're not. Why not?
不行 为什么不行
At least then it'll be two against one.
至少那样是两对一
Cause I don't want you digging around in my head.
因为我不希望你在我脑袋里转
Too bad.
那没办法
Dean.
迪恩
Jeez.
天啊
For the love of God.
我的老天爷
What are we still doing here?
我们怎么还在这里
I have no idea.
我不知道
There's someone out there.
外面有人
You gonna sit down?
你要坐下吗
Come on.
来啊
We only have an hour
我们只有一小时
before we have to pick Ben up from baseball.
然后就得接棒球练习结束的本了
I've never had this dream before.
我从未做过这样的梦
Stop looking at me like that.
别那么看我
Sorry. Dean.
抱歉 迪恩
I love you.
我爱你
Where'd she go?
她去哪了
Dean.
迪恩
Okay.
好吧
Dean?
迪恩
Jeremy?
杰里米
Dean.
迪恩
Well, aren't you a handsome son of a gun.
你真是个帅小伙儿
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表