Please...
拜托了
listen to your daughter.
好好聆听你女儿吧
Callie?
卡莉
Callie, it's Daddy.
卡莉 是爸爸
It's me, Daddy.
是我 爸爸
Is it true?
是真的吗
Did Mommy do that to you?
是妈妈害了你吗
I know I wasn't listening before, but I'm listening now.
我知道我之前没好好听 但我现在听了
Daddy's here.
爸爸在呢
Please, honey. Is there any way you can tell me?
拜托 亲爱的 你能告诉我吗
Doctor.
医生
Is it true?
是真的吗
I'm so sorry, baby.
真对不起 宝贝
But listen to me.
但听我说
You gotta stop what you're doing, okay?
你必须停下你在做的事 好吗
You're hurting people.
你在伤害人
I know everything now.
我现在什么都知道了
I know the truth.
我知道真♥相♥了
It's time for you to let go.
你该放手了
It's time for me to let you go.
我该对你放手了
Stop, stop.
停下
Stop.
停下
Where am I?
我在哪
What's going on?
这怎么回事
X-ray tech, extension...
X光技术员 分机...
And the girl's okay?
那姑娘没事吧
So it's really over.
那真的结束了
Yeah.
嗯
All thanks to you.
多亏了你
Callie was the most important thing in my life...
卡莉曾是我生命中最重要的部分
but I should've let her go a long time ago.
但我早该对她放手了
See you around, doc.
回见了 医生
I sure hope not.
希望不会再见了
You know what he said?
他说的话
Some good advice.
是好建议
Is that what you want me to do, Dean?
你希望我那么做吗 迪恩
Just let you go?
对你放手
Well, little Sammy Winchester.
哎呦 小萨姆·温彻斯特
I'm touched.
我真感动
I mean, your brother's been to see me twice, but you...
你哥哥来见过我两次了 但你...
I never had the pleasure.
我还未曾有幸
What can I do for you, Sam?
我能为你做什么 萨姆
You can beg for your life.
你可以求饶
We were having such a nice conversation.
我们本来聊得好好的呢
Then you had to go and ruin the mood.
你非要破坏气氛
If I were you, I'd drop the wisecracks and start acting scared.
如果我是你 就不再耍嘴皮 开始害怕
It's not my style.
那不是我的风格
That's not the original Colt.
那不是原本的柯尔特枪
Where did you get that?
你从哪弄到的
Ruby.
露比
Had to be.
肯定是
She is such a pain in my ass.
她真是个麻烦精
She'll get what's coming to her.
她会有应得的下场的
You can count on it. That's enough.
你等着瞧吧 够了
I came here to make you an offer.
我来是有个提议给你
You're gonna make me an offer?
你有提议给我吗
That's adorable.
真可爱
You can let Dean out of his deal right now.
你马上解除迪恩的交易
He lives, I live, you live.
他活 我活 你也活
Everyone goes home happy.
大家皆大欢喜
Or...
否则
you stop breathing. Permanently.
你永远停止呼吸
All this tough talk.
这么强硬
I have to tell you, it's not very convincing.
我得告诉你 不怎么让人信服
I mean, come on, Sam.
拜托 萨姆
Do you even wanna break the deal?
你真想破坏交易吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Aren't you tired of cleaning up Dean's messes?
你还没受够给迪恩收拾烂摊子吗
Of dealing with that broken psyche of his?
或是应付他破碎的心
Aren't you tired of being bossed around
你还没受够被他呼来喝去
like a snot-nosed little brother?
像个乳臭未干的小♥弟♥弟♥
You're stronger than Dean, you're better than him.
你比迪恩强大 你比他好
Watch your mouth.
说话小心点
Admit it.
承认吧
You're here, going through the motions.
你只是来走个过场
The truth is you'll be a tiny bit relieved when he's gone.
其实 等他不在了 你会有那么一丝解脱
Shut up.
闭嘴
No more desperate, sloppy, needy Dean.
摆脱了绝望 大意 粘人的迪恩
You can finally be free.
你终于能自♥由♥了
I said, shut up.
我说了 闭嘴
Doth protest too much if you ask me.
要我说 你反驳得太激烈了
All right, I've had enough of your crap.
好了 我受够你的胡扯了
You let Dean out of his deal right now.
你马上解除迪恩的交易
Sorry, sweetheart, but your brother's an adult.
抱歉 亲爱的 但你哥哥是成年人了
He made that deal of his own free will. Fair and square.
他自愿做了那个交易 公平公正
It's ironclad.
牢不可破
Every deal can be broken.
每个交易都可以打破
Not this one.
这个不能
Fine, then I'll kill you.
好啊 那我杀了你
If you're gone, so is the deal.
如果你不在了 交易也就不在了
Guess again.
猜错了
What?
什么
Sam, I'm just a saleswoman.
萨姆 我只是推销的
I got a boss like everybody.
我也像其他人一样有老板
He holds the contract, not me.
合同在他手里 不在我手里
He wants Dean's soul, bad.
他很想要迪恩的灵魂
And believe me, he's not gonna let it go.
相信我 他不会放手的
You're bluffing.
你在唬人
Am I?
是吗
Shoot me, if it'll get you off.
打死我吧 如果能让你爽一把
But the deal still holds.
但交易不会被打破
And when Dean's time is up, he's getting dragged into the pit.
等迪恩大限到了 他会被拖入深渊
Then who's your boss?
那你的老板是谁
Who holds the contract?
合同在谁手里
He's not as cuddly as me, I can tell you that.
我告诉你 他可不像我这么温柔
Who is it?
他是谁
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
I'm sorry, Sam...
抱歉 萨姆
but there's no way out of this one.
这事没有出路
Not this time.
这次没有
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表