Grossman?
格罗斯曼
Grossman.
格罗斯曼
Man.
天啊
Now, look, Bobby, we didn't know.
鲍比 我们又不知道
You touched it? Damn it, Sam.
你碰它了 该死 萨姆
Well, Dad never told us about this thing.
爸爸没跟我们提过这玩意
I mean, you knew about his storage place in Black Rock?
你知道他在黑岩有个仓库吗
His lockup? Yeah, I knew.
他的仓库吗 我知道
Hell, I built those curse boxes for him.
那些诅咒盒还是我给他做的
Listen, you have got a serious problem.
听着 你的麻烦大了
That rabbit's foot ain't no dime-store notion.
那只兔脚可不是骗人的
It's real Hoodoo.
那是真巫术
Old World stuff. Awesome.
很古老的 太棒了
Made by a Baton Rouge conjure woman about a hundred years ago.
是一个巴吞鲁日巫女大概一百年前做的
It's a hell of a luck charm.
好厉害的幸运符啊
It's not a luck charm. It's a curse.
那不是幸运符 是诅咒
She made it to kill people, Sam.
她是做来杀人的 萨姆
See, you touch it, you own it.
你碰到它 它就属于你了
You own it, sure, you get a run of good luck to beat the devil.
它属于你时 是啊 你会好运连连
But you lose it, that luck turns.
但等你丢了它 运气就逆转了
It turns so bad that you're dead inside a week.
急转直下 你一周内就会死
Well, so I won't lose it, Bobby.
那我就不弄丢它 鲍比
Everybody loses it.
每个人最终都会弄丢它
Well, then how do we break the curse?
那我们怎么打破诅咒
I don't know if you can.
我不知道你能不能打破
Let me look through my library and make some calls.
我来翻翻我的藏书 再找人问问
Just sit tight.
等我消息吧
Dude,
哥们
we're up 15 grand.
我们赢到1.5万了
Don't worry. Bobby will find a way to break it.
别担心 鲍比会找到办法打破诅咒的
Until then, I say we hit Vegas,
在此之前 我们去维加斯吧
pull a little Rain Man. You can be Rain Man.
演一出《雨人》 你来演雨人
Look, we lay low until Bobby calls back, okay?
我们就按兵不动 等待鲍比再来电 好吗
Table for two, please?
两人桌 谢谢
Congratulations!
恭喜
Exciting, I know.
是啊 好让人激动
You are the one millionth guest...
你们是比格森餐厅大家庭的
of the Biggerson's Restaurant family!
第一百万位客人
Congratulations.
恭喜
Right. You hear anything, you give me a call.
好 你听到什么消息就联♥系♥我
Well, that clears my book.
我的联络人都打过了
The word's out. Now we wait.
消息传开了 现在我们等着吧
Now we eat.
我们吃东西吧
Good idea.
好主意
What do you like? I got canned everything.
你想吃什么 我有各种罐头
No, man. Not eating in the RV.
不 伙计 别在房♥车里吃
Look, I know a good place.
我知道个好地方
Wide menu, good service, homey atmosphere.
菜单花样多 服务好 气氛温馨
Garlic knots.
还有大蒜结
Menu's on their website.
他们网站上有菜单
Bobby's right. This lore goes way back.
鲍比是对的 这传说历史悠久
Pure Hoodoo.
纯巫术
You can't just cut one off any rabbit.
不能随便找只兔子切腿
It has to be in a cemetery,
必须在一个公墓里
under a full moon, on a Friday the 13th.
在一个13日星期五的满月下
I say from now on...
从今往后
we only go to places with Biggerson's.
我们只去有比格森餐厅的城市
Can I freshen you up?
要我给你续杯吗
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
嗯 好
Thanks.
谢谢
Let me wipe up. No worries.
我来擦擦吧 没事
That's okay. That's... I got it.
不要紧 我来吧
It's no trouble, really.
不麻烦的
Okay.
好吧
Sorry about that.
抱歉了
It's all right.
没事
Dude,
哥们
if you were ever gonna get lucky.
如果你这辈子能走桃花运
Shut up.
闭嘴吧
Jeez.
天啊
Sorry.
抱歉
How was that good?
这怎么能算好事
Son of a bitch.
该死
Come on.
快走
You suck.
你真蠢
So, what, now your luck turns bad?
怎么 你的运气现在变坏了吗
I guess.
看来是的
Wonder how bad.
不知道会多坏
Looks good.
不错
I like that, when they drop the whole onion in the fryer.
我喜欢他们把整个洋葱丢进去炸
Nearest location...
最近的一家
You seeing that?
你看到了吗
Yes, I am.
看到了
Adiós, compadre.
再见了 朋友
Man.
天啊
What do you want?
你们还想怎样
Heard about your friend. That's bad luck.
听说你朋友的事了 真倒霉
Piss off.
滚蛋
We know someone hired you to steal the rabbit's foot.
我们知道有人雇了你们偷兔脚
A woman.
一个女人
Yeah?
是吗
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because she just stole it back from us.
因为她刚从我们手里偷走了它
Listen, man, this is serio...
听着 伙计 这事很严...
Sam, are you okay? Yeah, I'm good.
萨姆 你没事吧 我没事
I want you to tell us her name.
告诉我们她叫什么
Screw you.
去你妈
It wasn't a freak accident that killed your partner.
你的伙伴不是死于意外事故
What?
什么
It was the rabbit's foot.
是那个兔脚
You're crazy, man.
你疯了
You know I'm not.
你清楚我没疯
You saw what happened, what it did.
你看到它都做到什么了
All the flukes, all the luck.
各种巧合 运气
When you lose the foot, that luck goes sour.
你失去兔脚后 运气便变坏
That's what killed your friend.
那才是害死你朋友的
And my brother here is next.
我弟弟就是下一个了
And who knows how many more innocent people after that.
谁知道之后还有多少无辜者会因此而死
Now, if you don't help us stop this thing,
如果你不帮我们阻止它
that puts those deaths on your head.
那些人的死便要算在你头上
Now, I can read people.
我会识人
And I get it.
我知道
You're a thief and a scumbag. That's fine.
你是个贼 人♥渣♥ 这没关系
But you're not a killer.
但你不是杀人犯
Are you?
是不是
No one saw which way they went.
没人看到他们去了哪边
And their meal was free so there's no credit-card trail.
而且因为免单 他们也没用信♥用♥卡♥
Don't worry, we'll find him.
别担心 我们会找到他的
What makes you so sure?
你为什么那么确定
Because there's a higher power at work here.
因为这里面有更高力量在运作
I know it now.
我现在知道了
Hello?
喂
Dean, great news.
迪恩 好消息
Wasn't easy, but I found a heavyweight cleansing ritual
虽然不容易 但我找到个很厉害的净化咒
that should do the trick.
应该会好用
Bobby, that's, uh, great. Except Sam...
鲍比 那太好了 但萨姆...
Sam lost the foot. He what?
萨姆丢了兔脚 什么
Bobby, listen. Listen. This,
鲍比 听着
this hot chick stole it from him.
有个辣妹从他身上偷走了
I'm serious. She was in her mid 20s.
真的 她25左右
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表