Okay, so you think you're caught in some kinda what again?
好吧 所以你觉得你陷入了什么来着
Time loop.
时间循环
Like Groundhog Day.
就像《土拨鼠之日》
It doesn't matter. There's no way to stop it.
无所谓 根本无法阻止
Jeez. Aren't you grumpy?
天啊 你脾气好坏
Yeah, I am. You wanna know why?
是啊 是的 知道为什么吗
Why?
为什么
Becuase this is the hundredth Tuesday in a row I've been through
因为这是我连续经历的第一百个周二了
and it never stops.
一直就没停下
Ever.
从没有
So yeah, I'm a little grumpy.
所以是的 我脾气有点坏
Hot sauce.
辣酱
What? Coffee, black.
什么 黑咖啡
And some hot sauce for the...
还有辣酱 蘸...
Crap. Thanks.
该死 谢谢
Nice reflexes. I knew it was gonna happen, Dean.
反应挺快啊 我知道这会发生 迪恩
I know everything that's gonna happen.
我知道要发生的一切
You don't know everything.
你才不会知道一切
Yeah. I do.
我知道
Yeah, right.
得了吧
Nice guess.
猜得好
It wasn't a guess.
不是猜的
Right, you're a mind reader.
嗯 你会读心
Cut it out, Sam.
别闹了 萨姆
Sam.
萨姆
You think you're being funny, but you're being really childish.
你觉得自己很逗 但其实只是很幼稚
Sam Winchester wears makeup.
萨姆·温彻斯特化妆
Sam Winchester cries his way through sex.
萨姆·温彻斯特做♥爱♥时会哭
Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed.
萨姆·温彻斯特在床边放了把尺
And every morning, when he wakes up...
每天早上 他醒来时...
Okay. Enough.
好了 够了
That's not all.
还不止
Randy, the cashier?
收银员兰迪
He's skimming from the register.
他在从收银机里揩油
Judge Meyers?
迈耶斯法官
At night, he puts on a furry bunny outfit.
他晚上会穿一身毛绒兔子装
Over there.
那边
That's Cal.
那是卡尔
He's gonna rob Tony the mechanic on the way home.
他回家的路上会打劫机械师托尼
What's your point?
你想说什么
My point is I've lived through every possible Tuesday.
我想说 我度过了一切可能的周二
I've watched you die every possible way.
我看着你以各种方式死去
I have ripped apart the Mystery Spot, burnt it down,
我把神秘地点大卸八块 烧为平地
tried everything I know to save your life and I can't.
试遍了能想到的所有办法救你 但我做不到
No matter what I do, you die.
不管我怎么做 你都会死
And then I wake up.
然后我醒过来
And then it's Tuesday again.
又是周二了
The dog.
狗
There's gotta be some way out of this.
肯定有办法摆脱这循环的
"Where's my dang keys?"
"我该死的钥匙呢"
Where's my dang keys?
我该死的钥匙呢
"Excuse me."
"不好意思"
Excuse me.
不好意思
She's kind of cute.
她还挺漂亮
All the times we've walked down this street,
我们走过这条街那么多次
did I ever do this?
我这么做过吗
Excuse me, miss?
不好意思 小姐
No.
没有
Hundred Tuesdays,
一百个周二
you never bother to check what she was holding in her hands?
你都没看过一次她手里拿了什么吗
This the guy who went missing?
这是那个失踪者吗
Yeah. That's his daughter back there.
对 那是他女儿
Ma'am?
女士
Miss?
小姐
Buddy.
伙计
Somebody need a friend?
需要个朋友吗
Good boy...
真乖
So the police report says Dexter Hasselback is a professor...
警方报告称 戴克斯特·哈索贝克是个教授
but that's not all he is.
但他还做别的
What is he?
他做什么
I talked to his daughter.
我问过他女儿了
The guy's quite the journalist.
他是个大记者呢
Columns in magazines, a blog.
在杂♥志♥上写专栏 还写博客
He writes about tourist attractions:
他写旅游景点
Mystery spots, UFO crash sites.
神秘地点 不明飞行物坠毁地点
Gets his kicks debunking them.
以揭穿骗局为乐
I mean, he's already put four of these places out of business.
他已经让四个这种地方关门歇业了
Here.
看
"Dexter Hassleback: Truth warrior"?
"戴克斯特·哈索贝克: 真♥相♥战士"
More like a pompous schmuck, if you ask me.
要我说就是自大的笨蛋
Yeah. Tell me about it.
是啊 可不是嘛
I mean, I've read everything the guy's ever written.
我读了他写的所有东西
He must've weighed a ton, he was so full of himself.
他那么自以为是 肯定重有千斤
When did you have time to do all this research?
你哪来的时间做这么多调研
Come on.
走吧
What? Just... It's funny, you know.
怎么了 就是...挺好笑的
I mean, this guy spends his whole life
这人一辈子
crapping on mystery spots and...
都在贬低神秘地点
then he vanishes in one.
结果他消失在了一个里
It's kinda poetic, you know, like...
还挺诗意的 有点
just deserts.
罪有应得
You're right. It is just deserts.
是啊 是罪有应得
What's wrong?
怎么了
Guy has maple syrup for the past hundred Tuesdays.
他一百个周二吃的都是枫树糖浆
All of a sudden, he's having strawberry?
现在突然改吃草莓味儿的了
It's a free country.
自♥由♥国家嘛
Man can't choose his own syrup?
都不能自己选糖浆口味了吗
What have we become?
我们变成了什么样啊
Not in this diner.
在这家餐馆里不会变
Not today.
在这一天里不会变
Nothing in this place ever changes.
这地方的一切从来不变
Ever.
从不
Except me.
除了我
Rise and shine, Sammy.
起床啦 萨姆
So you think you're caught in some kinda what again?
所以你觉得你陷入了什么来着
Eat your breakfast.
吃你的早餐
What's in the bag?
包里是什么
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Or should I say what?
或者该说 你是什么
My God. Please, don't kill me.
天啊 求你别杀我
Sam?
萨姆
It took me a hell of a long time, but I got it.
虽然我用了很长时间 但我明白了
What? It's your M.O. that gave you away.
什么 是你的手法暴露了你
Going after pompous jerks, giving them their just deserts.
针对自大混♥蛋♥ 让他们罪有应得
Your kind loves that, don't they?
你们就喜欢那个 是吧
Yeah, sure. Okay.
嗯 好吧 行
Just put the stake down.
把木桩放下
Sam, maybe you should... No!
萨姆 或许你该... 不
There's only one creature
只有一种生物
powerful enough to do what you're doing.
有能力做到你做的这些事
Making reality out of nothing, sticking people in time loops.
凭空捏造现实 把人塞进时间循环里
In fact, you'd pretty much have to be a god.
事实上 你差不多得是个神了
You'd have to be a trickster.
你得是个恶作剧精灵
Mister, my name is Ed Coleman.
先生 我叫爱德·科曼
My wife's name's Amelia. I got two kids.
我妻子叫艾米莉娅 我有两个孩子
For crying out loud, I sell ad space.
老天爷啊 我是卖♥♥广♥告♥位的
Don't lie to me! I know what you are.
别骗我 我知道你是什么
We've killed one of your kind before.
我们杀过一个你的同类
Actually, bucko, you didn't.
其实 伙计 你没杀过
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表