No!
不
You just charged a super-vamped-out Gordon with no weapon.
你刚不带武器冲向了吸血鬼化的戈登
It's a little reckless, don't you think?
有点鲁莽吧
Here you go.
给
Thanks. Figure out what's making that rattle?
谢谢 查出嘎嘎声是什么发出的了吗
Not yet.
还没呢
Give me a box wrench, would you?
给我个管扳手 好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Here you go.
给
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 嗯
Sam.
萨姆
Wrong one?
拿错了吗
No, no, no. Come here for a second.
不是 过来一下
Yeah.
嗯
This rattle could be a couple of things.
那嘎嘎声有几种可能
I'm thinking it's an out of tune carb.
我觉得是汽化器问题
Okay.
好吧
All right, see this thing? It's a valve cover.
好 你看这个 这是阀盖
Inside are all the parts that are on the head.
里面是各种气缸盖零件
Give me that socket wrench.
给我那把套筒扳手
All right, you with me so far?
好 你跟得上吧
Yeah,
嗯
valve cover covers the heads.
阀盖盖住气缸盖
Very good. Now, this is your intake manifold, okay?
很好 这是进气歧管
On top of it...
上面是
It's a...
是...
A carburetor?
汽化器吗
Carburetor. Yeah.
汽化器 嗯
Very good.
很好
What's with the auto shop?
干吗突然教我修车
What? You don't mean you want...?
怎么 你难道是要...
Yeah, I do.
对 没错
You fix it.
你来修
Dean, you barely let me drive this thing.
迪恩 你都不怎么让我开它
No, it's time.
时候到了
You should know how to fix it.
你该会修
You're gonna need to know these things for the future.
你需要学会这些东西 将来用得上
And besides, it's my job, right?
再说 这是我的职责嘛
Showing my little brother the ropes.
教我弟弟做事
Put your shoulder into it.
用点力气
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表