Anything good?
有什么发现吗
No, not really.
并没有
I mean, both brothers are Duke University grads.
两名兄弟都是杜克大学的毕业生
No criminal record.
没有犯罪记录
I mean, a few speeding tickets.
有一些超速罚单
They inherited their father's real-estate fortune six years ago.
六年前他们继承了父亲的地♥产♥遗产
How much?
多少钱
Hundred twelve million.
1.12亿美元
Nice life. Yeah.
命真好 是啊
I mean, nice, clean, aboveboard.
干净体面 正正当当
So why'd they see the ship?
他们为什么会看到船
Why Sheila too?
还有茜拉
What do they all have in common?
他们有什么共同点
Maybe nothing.
或许没有
Well, there's always something.
总有点什么的
You!
你们
Think we've been made.
我们可能被发现了
What are you guys doing? You watching me?
你们在干什么 在监视我吗
Sir, calm down, please.
先生 请冷静
You guys aren't cops.
你们不是警♥察♥
Not dressed like that. Not in that crappy car.
警♥察♥不会穿成那样 开那样的破车
No need to get nasty. Look,
没必要这么嘴贱啊 听着
we are cops, okay? We're undercover.
我们是警♥察♥ 我们在卧底
We're here, because we think you're in danger.
我们来是因为我们觉得你可能有危险
From who?
什么危险
If you just settle down, we'll talk about it.
请你冷静下来 我们谈谈吧
Look, you guys, just stay away from me.
你们离我远点
Wait.
等等
You moron, we're trying to help you.
你个白♥痴♥ 我们是想帮你
That can't be good. No.
那绝不是好事 是啊
Get the salt gun.
去拿岩盐枪
Peter.
彼得
Sam!
萨姆
With what started out as a mild chance of breezy night,
今晚起初原本只是可能略有微风
is changing rapidly as a severe weather front,
但严酷的锋面从西北而来
is heading in from the northwest.
让情况急转直下
Expect heavy lightning and thunder with sudden rainfall...
雷电交加和突然降雨可能...
You wanna say it or should I?
你想说 还是我来说
What?
说什么
You can't save everybody, Sam.
你不可能救下每个人 萨姆
Yeah, right. So what, you feel better now or what?
嗯 对 怎么 这样你就好受些了吗
No, not really.
不 并没有
Me neither.
我也没有
You gotta understand...
你得明白
Just lately I feel like I can't save anybody.
我近来觉得我谁都救不了
Dear God.
天啊
Are you actually squatting?
你们是真在占房♥吗
Charming.
真不错
So.
那么
How'd things go last night with Peter?
昨晚跟彼得进展如何啊
That well?
那么好吗
If you say "I told you so,"
如果你说"我早说了"
I swear to God, I'll start swinging.
我发誓 我会开始挥拳
Look,
听着
I think the three of us should have a heart-to-heart.
我觉得我们三个该交交心
That's assuming you have a heart.
那你得有心
Dean, please.
迪恩 得了
I'm sorry about what I said before, okay?
我为之前的话道歉 好吗
I come bearing gifts.
我带礼物来了
Such as?
什么礼物
I've ID'd the ship.
我已查到船名了
It's the Espirito Santo.
是圣灵号♥
A merchant sailing vessel. Quite a colorful history.
商用帆船 历史很丰富
In 1859, a sailor was accused of treason.
1859年 一名水手被控叛国
He was tried aboard ship in a kangaroo court and hanged.
他在船上的私设法庭受审 然后被绞死
He was 37.
他当时才37
Which would explain the 37-year cycle.
所以才37年一循环
Aren't you a sharp tack?
你还真机灵
Photo of him somewhere.
这里有他的照片
Here.
这里
Isn't that the customer we saw last night?
这不是我们昨晚见到的那人吗
You saw him?
你们看到他了
Yeah. That's him, except he was missing a hand.
对 就是他 但他缺了只手
His right hand.
他的右手
How did you know?
你怎么知道
The sailor's body was cremated,
水手的尸体被火化了
but not before they cut off his hand to make a Hand of Glory.
但他们先切下了他的手 制♥作♥光荣之手
A Hand of Glory?
光荣之手
I think I got one of those
我上周做完
at the end of my Thai massage last week.
泰式按♥摩♥后 好像享受过那个
Dean, the right hand of a hanged man is a serious occult object.
迪恩 绞死的人的右手是厉害的魔物
It's very powerful.
法力强大
So they say.
据说是的
And officially counts as remains.
并且也能算是遗骸
But still, none of this explains
但这还是不能解释
why the ghost is choosing these victims.
鬼为何选择这些受害人
I'll tell you why.
我告诉你吧
Who cares?
谁在乎呢
Find the hand,
找到那手
burn it and stop the bloody thing.
烧了他 阻止那鬼
I don't get it. Why you telling us all this?
我不懂 你为什么告诉我们这些
Because I know exactly where the hand is.
因为我清楚手在哪
Where?
在哪
At the Sea Pines Museum...
在海松博物馆
as a macabre bit of maritime history.
作为海事历史的恐怖展品
But I need help.
但我需要帮助
What kind of help?
什么样的帮助
What is taking so long?
你怎么那么慢
Sam's already halfway there.
萨姆都快到了
With his date.
跟他的女伴
So not okay with this.
这太让人不爽了
What are you, a woman?
你是女人吗
Come down already.
快下来啊
All right. Get it out. I look ridiculous.
好了 说吧 我样子很滑稽
Not exactly the word I'd use.
我可不会那么说
What?
什么
You know, when this is over,
等一切结束
we should really have angry sex.
我们该来次愤怒性♥爱♥
Don't objectify me.
别物化我
Let's go.
走吧
Are you chewing gum?
你在嚼口香糖吗
Try to behave as if you've lived this life before, yeah?
尽量表现得像你来过这样的场合 好吗
This will get their tongues wagging, eh, my Adonis?
这会让大家嚼舌头根的 是吧 我的美男
Just remember, we're on business.
记住 我们是为正事而来
But sometimes business can be pleasure?
但有时 正事也能有乐趣吧
Right.
是啊
You know, uh, could you excuse me for a moment?
那个 我可以失陪一下吗
Great, thanks.
好 谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Exactly how long do you expect me to entertain my date?
我究竟需要陪我的女伴多久
As long as it takes.
要多久是多久
Look...
听着
security all over this place. All right.
这里到处是保安 好吗
This is an uncrashable party without Gert's invitation, so...
没有格特的邀请函 我们别想闯进这派对来
We can crash anything, Dean.
我们什么都能闯 迪恩
Yeah, I know, but
我知道 但是
this is easier and it's a lot more entertaining.
这样更轻松 也更好玩
You know, there are limits to what I'll do, right?
你知道我肯做的事是有限度的吧
He's playing hard to get. That's cute.
他在欲擒故纵呢 真可爱
Come on.
走吧
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表