So, what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches.
怎么样 我们一起去杀些凶鬼恶灵
And we raise a little hell?
惹点麻烦吧
Sam. Look out.
萨姆 小心
Sam.
萨姆
You're offering up your own soul?
你要拿自己的灵魂换吗
All you gotta do is bring Sam back.
你只需要复活萨姆
I'll give you one year and one year only.
我给你一年 就一年
I couldn't let him die, Bobby.
我不能让他死 鲍比
He's my brother.
他是我弟弟
I could throttle you.
我真想掐死你
I don't care what it takes. I'm gonna get you out of this.
不管我需要做什么 我一定要帮你脱困
We trapped a Crossroads demon.
如果我们困住一个十字路口恶魔
Try to welch our way out of the deal in any way,
想办法钻交易的空子
you die.
你就会死
What kind of blade can kill a demon?
什么样的刀能杀恶魔
Yesterday, I'd have said there was no such thing.
昨天的话 我会说没有这种东西
Who was that masked chick?
那无名小妞是谁
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
I'm the girl that just saved your ass.
我是刚救了你的姑娘
Sweetie.
亲爱的
Thanks for driving her back here.
谢谢你送她回来
Well, it's not like I had a choice.
我又没有选择
She pitched a fit.
她大发脾气
Sweetie.
亲爱的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I missed you.
我想你了
Okay, but tonight's Dad's night.
但今晚你该去爸爸家住
No.
不
I don't like Dad's night.
我不喜欢去爸爸家住
I don't want Dad to have a night anymore.
我再不想去爸爸家住了
Since when?
怎么突然这么说
You used to love going to your dad's house.
你以前明明喜欢去爸爸家住
You know, he loves you.
他爱你
And he misses you a lot.
而且也很想你
But I hate it there.
但我讨厌那里
You don't hate it. Yes, I do.
你不讨厌那里 我就是讨厌
He's mean. And there are monsters there.
他好凶 那里还有怪物
I don't want to go back.
我再不想去了
Please don't let the monsters get me.
求你别让怪物抓到我
Okay, sweetie.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay.
好
What do you mean you don't think it'll work, Bobby?
什么叫你不觉得会成功 鲍比
It's a demon-dispelling ritual.
那不是恶魔驱逐仪式吗
Well, maybe we got the translation wrong.
或许我们翻译错了
Look, we can't let Dean fry in hell while we...
我们不能就任由迪恩在地狱里煎熬
Well, there's gotta be something that will...
肯定有什么能...
Okay, yeah. No. No.
好吧 不不
I gotta go. All right.
我得挂了 不说了
Who was that?
那是谁
I was just ordering pizza.
我就是在叫披萨
Dude, you do realize that you're in a restaurant?
哥们 你知道你就在餐馆里吧
Yeah. Yeah, oh, yeah. I
嗯 是的
just felt like pizza, you know?
我就是好想吃披萨
Okay, Weirdy McWeirderton.
好吧 古怪小子
So I think I got something.
我可能有发现
Yeah?
是吗
Cicero, Indiana.
印第安纳州西塞罗
Falls on his own power saw.
有个男人跌在了自己的电锯上
And?
还有呢
What, that's it?
怎么 就这吗
One power saw?
一个电锯
Well, yeah.
是的
And you think that this is a case?
你觉得这是案子吗
Well, I don't know. Could be.
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know, Dean, I...
我不知道 迪恩
All right. There's something better in...
好吧 西塞罗还有比
Better in Cicero than just a case.
案子更好的东西
And that is?
是什么
Lisa Braeden.
莉莎·布雷登
Should I even ask?
我该问吗
Remember that road trip I took...
记得我去公路旅行过一次吗
about eight years ago?
大概八年前了
Now, you were in Orlando with Dad...
你当时和爸爸在奥兰多
wrapping up that Banshee thing. Yeah, yeah. The...
了结那个死亡女妖的案子 嗯
Five States, five days. Yeah.
五天五州 对
Well, Right.
是啊 对
kind of.
算是吧
Although, I spent most of my time in Lisa Braeden's loft.
但我大部分时间其实是在莉莎·布雷登家度过的
So let me get this straight.
是这么回事吗
You wanna drive all the way to Cicero
你要一路开去西塞罗
just to hook up with some random chick?
跟个小妞鬼混
She was a yoga teacher.
她是个瑜伽老师
That was the bendiest weekend of my life.
那是我这辈子最柔软的周末
Come on, have a heart, huh?
拜托 行行好吧
It's my dying wish.
这是我的临终遗愿
Yeah. Well, how many dying wishes are you gonna get?
你还有多少临终遗愿啊
As many as I can squeeze out.
能有多少是多少
Come on.
拜托
Smile, Sam.
笑一个 萨姆
God knows I'm gonna be smiling after 24 hours with Gumby girl.
天知道我跟冈比度过24小时后肯定笑得合不拢嘴
Gumby girl.
冈比
Does that make me Pokey?
那我是她身边的红马波奇吗
Don't wait up for me, Sammy.
不用等我了 萨姆
Dean, Dean...
迪恩
Dean.
迪恩
Lisa.
莉莎
How's it going?
你好吗
So how long's it been?
多久没见了
Eight, going on nine years now.
八年了 要九年了
Crazy, right?
真疯狂 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
So, what are you doing here?
你怎么来这里了
I was just... I was passing through, and I
我正好经过
couldn't resist.
实在没忍♥住
I remembered that you love surprises.
我记得你喜欢惊喜
Yeah.
嗯
Dean Winchester.
迪恩·温彻斯特
Just wow.
简直了
I'm sorry. You kind of came at a bad time.
抱歉 你来得不太巧
We're having a party.
我们在办派对
Party?
派对
Well, I love parties.
我喜欢派对
So who's the party for?
这是谁的派对
Ben. My son.
本 我儿子
You have a...? Yeah.
你有... 是的
That's him.
那就是他
Yes! AC/DC rules!
太好了 AC/DC最酷了
Awesome.
太棒了
That is so cool. How old...?
太酷了 他多大...
Eight.
八岁
Dean, could you excuse me a minute?
迪恩 可以失陪一下吗
Yeah, sure, don't mind me.
嗯 当然 别担心我
Did you hear Lisa call him Dean?
你听到莉莎喊他迪恩了吗
Yeah, why?
嗯 怎么了
You don't know about Dean?
你不知道迪恩吗
The Dean? Best-Night-of-My-Life Dean?
那个迪恩 我这辈子最美妙的一夜的迪恩
No. Tell me.
不知道 跟我说说
My God.
天啊
So they had this crazy, semi-illegal...
他们共度了疯狂 几乎不合法的...
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表