Okay. Let's go now.
好吧 那我们现在去
Get out of the way.
给老子让路
What, did he...?
怎么 他...
Yesterday. Yeah.
昨天 是的
And?
然后呢
And what?
然后什么
Did it look cool like in the movies?
看上去像电影里那么酷吗
You peed yourself.
你失禁了
Of course I peed myself.
这是当然了
A man gets hit by a car,
被车撞了
you think he has full control over his bladder?
你还指望他能完全控制自己的膀胱吗
Come on.
拜托
Boys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate this.
两位 你们不知道我有多感激
We could use all the good ink we can get.
我们非常需要好报道
How long have you owned the place, Mr. Carpiak?
你经营这里多久了 卡皮亚克先生
Well, my family's been guarding the secrets here since...
我的家族守护这里的秘密有...
you don't wanna know when.
你不会想知道有多久的
So you'd know if anything strange happen?
所以如果发生了什么怪事 你肯定知道
Strange?
怪事
Strange happens here all the time.
这里经常发生怪事
It's a mystery spot.
这是个神秘地点
What exactly does that mean?
那究竟什么意思
Well, uh...
那是...
"It's where the laws of physics have no meaning."
"物理规则失去意义的地方"
Okay. Like how?
好吧 具体呢
Take the tour.
参观一圈吧
The guy who went missing, Dexter Hasselback,
那个失踪的人 戴克斯特·哈索贝克
he take the tour?
他也参观了吗
Hold on a minute.
等一下
What kind of article is this?
这是什么样的报道
Just answer the question.
回答问题
The police scoured every inch of this place.
警方已搜索了这里的每一寸
They couldn't find that man. I never seen him before.
他们找不到那人 我也没见过他
We're a family establishment. Listen to me.
我们是个家族生意 听好了
There's something weird going on here.
这里有古怪的事发生
Now, do you know anything about it or not?
你到底知不知道内情
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
Guys...
两位
give me a break.
饶了我吧
I bought the joint
这地方是我
at a foreclosure auction last March, all right?
去年3月在法♥院♥拍卖♥♥上买♥♥的 好吗
Hell, I used to sell bail bonds.
我以前是卖♥♥保释保证书的
Okay, Kojak. Let's get some air.
好了 大侦探 我们去喘口气吧
Well, I hate to say it,
我也不想说
but that place is exactly what I thought.
但那地方跟我想的一样
It's full of crap.
就是鬼扯
Yeah, so what is it then, Dean?
对 那究竟怎么回事 迪恩
What the hell is happening to us?
我们到底撞上什么事了
I don't know.
我不知道
All right, let me just...
好吧 我...
So every day, I die. Yeah.
我每天都会死 对
That's when you wake up again, right?
这时你便又会醒来 是吗
Yeah.
嗯
So let's just make sure I don't die.
那我们就确保我不会死
If I make it to tomorrow,
如果我能活到明天
then maybe the loop stops
那时间循环或许就会中止
and we can figure all this out.
我们也能查清♥真♥♥相♥了
Do you think?
你觉得行吗
It's worth a shot.
值得一试
I say we grab some takeout, head back to the motel,
我们买♥♥点外卖♥♥ 回旅馆去
lay low until midnight.
什么都不做 直到午夜
All right, good.
好 那好
Who wants Chinese?
谁想吃中餐
Rise and shine, Sammy.
起床啦 萨姆
I still think you're nuts, but
我还是觉得你疯了 但是
whatever this is, we'll figure it out.
不管怎么回事 我们一起查清
Thanks.
谢谢
So...
那么
if you're stuck in Groundhog Day, why?
如果你卡在《土拨鼠之日》里了 为什么呢
What's behind it?
是什么在搞鬼
Well, first I thought it was the Mystery Spot.
起初我以为是神秘地点
Now I'm not so sure.
现在我不太确定了
What do we do?
我们怎么办
We keep you breathing,
我们努力保住你的命
try to make it to tomorrow.
尽量撑到明天
That's the only thing I can think of.
那是我唯一能想到的了
Shouldn't be too hard.
应该不会太难
Yeah. Right,
得了吧
Dean, I've watched you die a few times now
迪恩 我已经看着你死了几次了
and I can't ever seem to stop it.
我似乎就是无法阻止
Well, nothing's set in stone.
没什么是板上钉钉的
You say I order the same thing every day, right?
你说我每天都点一样的东西 是吗
Yeah. Pig in a poke, side of bacon.
对 瞎买♥♥猪和培根
Excuse me, sweetheart.
不好意思 亲爱的
Can I get sausage instead of bacon?
可以把培根换成香肠吗
Sure thing, hon.
没问题 亲爱的
See? Different day already.
看 这就不一样了
Cause see, if you and I decide that I am not gonna die...
如果你和我决定了我不要死
I'm not gonna die.
我就不会死
Thank you.
谢谢
Dean.
迪恩
Dean?
迪恩
You mean, we can't even go out for breakfast?
你是说我们都不能去吃早餐吗
You'll thank me when it's Wednesday.
到了周三你会感谢我的
Whatever that means.
随你说吧
Do these tacos taste funny to you?
你觉得这炸玉米饼味道有没有点奇怪
Everybody's fine. Nobody's gonna get hurt, okay?
大家都好 没人会受伤的 好吗
Sammy?
萨姆
Maybe you should drop the ax and let this guy go.
要不你放下斧子 放了这人吧
What do you say?
怎么样
Something's gotta be going on here.
这里肯定有问题
I intend to find out what.
我要查个明白
Place is tore up pretty good, dude.
这地方已经被拆得差不多了 哥们
Time to give it a rest. No!
消停下来吧 不
I'm gonna take it down to studs.
我要把它全拆掉
Sammy, that's enough. Give me the ax.
萨姆 够了 把斧子给我
Leave it, Dean. Give it.
别管了 迪恩 给我
No, you give it.
不 你给我
No. Let... Let it go!
不 放手
No. Come on...
不 行了
No, Dean. Leave it. Come on...
不 迪恩 放开 行了你
Dean?
迪恩
No.
不
Drive safely now, Mr. Pickett.
安全驾驶哦 皮克特先生
Yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯
Order up.
上菜
Can't stay unless you order something, Cal.
不点单就不能待在这里 卡尔
You know the rules.
你清楚规矩
Coffee.
咖啡
Tuesday. Pig in a poke.
周二 瞎买♥♥猪
What are those?
那是什么
The old man's.
那老头的
Trust me. You don't want him behind the wheel.
相信我 你不希望他开车的
You boys ready?
你们准备好点单了吗
Yes, we are.
是的
I'll have the special, a side of bacon and coffee.
我要特色菜 来点培根 还有咖啡
Doris. What I'd like is for you to
多莉丝 我想要你
log in some more hours at the archery range.
去射箭馆多练习
You're a terrible shot.
你箭术太差了
How do you know that? Lucky guess.
你怎么知道的 猜的
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表